Lawn & Garden
The Giant Destroyer by Atlas Chemical kills burrowing and tunneling rodents and animals in their holes by filling their tunnels with poisonous gas.
The Giant Destroyer poisonous gas will kill rats, gophers, ground hogs, skunks, ground squirrels, and moles.
- Sodium Nitrate 46.2%
- Sulfur 34.8%
- Charcoal 8.7%
- Other ingredients 10.3%
- Easy-to-use bait- trays
- Comes with 4 pre-filled bait trays
- Kills warfarin-resistant house mice & Norway rats
- Prevents future problems
- For use with the Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001B.
- Replacement belt.
- 7.225” ID x .265” GARDEN SEEDER SQ BELT
Duke Body Gripping Traps are rotating jaw traps used to quickly catch and dispatch wild animals. This style of trap was developed during the 1950's and has steadily increased in use due to the versatility and effectiveness of the trap design.
- Size: 110 BT
- Model: 0400
- Jaw Spread: 4.5"
- Target Animal: Mink, Muskrat and Weasel
- 1 1/4" plug for Lawn Rollers
- Consistent tooth height removes metal faster & more smoothly
- Files fit both the standard file guide and Sure Sharp® bar-mounted filing guide
- Finest steel material
- State-of-the-art production and finishing processes
- Long stay-sharp
- Resists clogging
- Smooth filing action
How to Bait a Ztrap:
- Fill Zcap (2 oz.) with raccoon bait
- Pour 2/3 of bait into bottom of Ztrap making sure bait is below trigger
- Place the remaining bait in a single pile 1 to 6 feet away from trap
- Place Zcap into top of Ztrap to protect the bait from small rodents and unwanted visitors
The Victor® Quick Kill Mouse Trap is easy to use, highly effective, and provides an instant kill. The Quick Kill is set with one simple “click” and poses no risk to fingers. The trap was design with a covered bait trough, which can is easy be baited with any of their favorite foods.
For maximum mouse control, traps can be placed along walls where mice run. Once the trap is triggered by a mouse lifting the bait cover, the power bar is immediately released and closes for quick, precision kill. When the rodent is trapped, a simple release mechanism opens the mouse trap to dispose of the rodent hygienically – ensuring clean removal without contact.
Quick Kill mouse traps are also equipped with a built-in safety catch and contain no poisons, so they are an ideal rodent control choice for households with children or pets. Constructed from durable plastic, each mouse trap can be reused multiple times.
Victor® Quick Kill Mouse Traps are the perfect for use anywhere in the home. These mouse traps should be placed where rodents travel, such as along walls at 2 to 3 foot intervals.Learn More