Lawn & Garden
Get rid of destructive moles and protect your yard with this durable, weather-resistant mole trap. As the professional’s trap of choice, the Victor® OUT O'SIGHT® Mole Trap is backed by years of proven field results.
The trap effectively kills moles without the use of chemicals or poisons. The OUT O'SIGHT® mole trap features malleable iron jaws for superior strength and durability (setting levers are included).
It comes fully assembled and with a sure-fire design for use in any soil type and is ideal for sandy soil. Additionally, the OUT O'SIGHT® trap is equipped with a safety clip for secure operation. Each trap comes with illustrated operating instructions on setting and placement.
Ideally, this mole trap should be placed into the tunnel and covered with dirt. It is because of this placement that traps works best for moles, since their natural instinct is to reopen the tunnel. In clearing the tunnel, they will push up on the trigger, releasing the powerful trap.
Spring is the best time to trap moles because newly-made surface tunnels are easy to spot. However, moles can be trapped during any season except in very cold or dry weather.
- Professional's mole trap of choice
- Malleable iron jaws for superior strength and durability
- Can be used in all soil types and is ideal for sandy soil
- Moving parts are completely below the ground surface, safely away from children and pets
- Fully assembled
- Equipped with a safety clip for secure operation
- Each trap is hand tested to ensure highest quality
- Setting levers included
- Clean and quick trapping
- Use in springtime for best results
- No bait needed
- Individually packaged
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs.
- Size: #2 CS
- Model: 0490
- Jaw Spread: 5.5"
- Target Animal: Bobcat, Coyote, Fox, Lync and Otter
- Use to rid your yard and garden of plant damaging moles and voles without the use of dangerous toxins or traps.
- Produces a sonic tone underground at 30 sec intervals, over an area of about 6000 sq feet to drive them out.
- Frequency: 400Hz - 1000Hz.
- Diameter: 14 3/4"H x 1 1/4"
- Battery 1 x 1.2V, 600ma, Ni-Cd.
A brilliant accessory to the wind spinner, this spinner motor is battery operated. It spins at 30 RPM which is the perfect speed to admire the wind spinner. This motor also makes for a great wind replacement when hanging your wind spinner indoors.
- Easy to Use
- Dual direction motor
- Compliments indoor use of a spinner
- Only needs one D cell battery
- Depth: 2"
- Height: 6"
- Width: 2"
- Color: Black
- Comfortable Softgrip® handle grips
- Stem stripper safely removes thorns
- Twine-cutting notch
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Fibercomp® construction - reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability
- Right or left handed use
- Bypass blade - for clean cuts of green, living growth
- Cutting capacity - 1/2 inch
- Lifetime warranty