Lawn & Garden
- With its full-length side bridges, the Priefert Graders offer similar benefits of a Box Blade.
- Two angled blades set 1" below the skids move dirt, gravel or other material from right to left.
- Connection tabs designed for easier hook-up using removeable pins. (Pins not included.)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish.
- Suggested horsepower: 45-100.
- Designed for Category I hookup. Can fit Category II with tractor adjustment.
- All implements requiring removable pins are designed to receive 7/8" pins in the bottom and 3/4" pins in the top. Pins are not included with implements.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 90.5"
- Width: 100.25"
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 822 lbs
- 20 HP Kohler® Courage® Single-Cylinder Engine
- 597 CC
- Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeve
- Hydrostatic, Hand Transmission
- Fingertip Cruise Control
- 42" Deck Width
- High Vacuum Twin Blade Dec with Deck Wash System
- 6-Position Easy Adjust Deck Height Lever: from 2" to 4"
- Cast Iron Front Axle
- 18" Turning Radius
- 1.36 Gallon Fuel Tank Size
- Tool Free Fast Attach Accessories
- Tool Free Seat Adjustment: 3.5" Adjustment Range
- Accepts All Pull Behind Accessories with Drawbar Hitch
- Reccomended Yard Size: 1/2 Acre to 2 Acres
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Brinly Tow-Behind PolyVac System
Raking leaves can be a big job, and one that must be done multiple times in a fall season; especially if you have a really large yard with lot of trees. Fallen leaves and other yard debris can lead to thatch build up if not removed, so the Brinly PolyVAC™ System can help get your fall yard clean up done quickly and easily. The Brinly PolyVAC™ System features a powerful 206cc, 9 ft. lbs. gross torque Briggs & Stratton engine for maximum pick up capability, and the large 33 cu. ft. poly canopy holds large amounts of debris to minimize stops to empty. The canopy is collapsible and removable, allowing for cart-only use.
Features and Benefits
1. Unique 2-n-1 lawn vacuum and utility cart design provides versatility for lawn debris and leaf collection plus hauling capacity
2. Large 8” diameter hoses with high CFM ratings pulls in debris with ease while minimizing clogging, even with wet grass and leaves.
3. Large 650 lb. (10 cu. Ft) capacity cart bed is ideal for medium to large size loads
4. Steep 56˚ dumping angle with hands-free foot pedal provides easy emptying of loads
- Capacity: 26.5 bushels or 33 cu ft
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton, 206cc
- Hose Diameter: 8" (203 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 103" x 38" x 58" (2616 x 965 x 1473 mm)
- Dump: 60" (1524 mm) opening
- Wheels: 15" x 6" (381 x 152 mm)
- Ship Weight: 295 lbs (134 kg)
* Engine horsepower and torque information are provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower and torque will be less. Refer to the engine manufacturer's web site for additional information.Learn More
- Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP Intek Series 875 engine® for reliable power.
- 206 cc/8.75 Gross Torque Rating
- Large 26-bushel/32 cu.ft capacity holds more for fewer stops.
- 80 MPH suction provides enough power for leaves, pine needles and grass clippings.
- Versatile design fits over 40 different tractor decks (template included).
- Durable, vented hard-top design reduces dust.
- Safety shutoff prevents accidental engine start-ups.
- Weight Each: 359 lb.
- Assembled Product Size: 96" x 33" x 62"
- UPS: No
- Carton Size L x W x H: 52" x 32.5" x 45.5"
Click here for Owners Manual
Click here for Parts Listing Learn More
The Swisher® 6.75 gross torque log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 22 Tons of splitting force and a 13 second cycle time. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The B-Beam design creates a safe, natural log cradle that reduces the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable up to 45 MPH. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, 2.5 gallon protected poly hydraulic tank, beam lift handle and a log stripper. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA!Learn More
The Swisher® 8.75 gross torque log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 28 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The log cradles prevent the operator from constant bending to get split logs. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable up to 45 MPH . Other features include: 25-Inch opening, 2.5 gallon protected poly hydraulic tank, and a beam lift handle. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA!Learn More
The Swisher 11.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine for power and efficiency. The splitter offers 28 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions and includes the Swisherexclusive cold weather clutch. No more starting problems in cold weather. The log cradles prevent the operator from constant bending to get split logs. Transport the splitter wherever you need to go, it's road towable. Other features include: 25" opening and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA.
- 344CC Briggs & Stratton IC engine
- 28 tons of splitting force
- 4.5" x 24" cylinder
- 16 gallon-per-minute pump for minimum cycle time and faster splitting.
- Heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance
- Exclusive clutch drive provides easy starting in cold weather eliminating hard pulling of cold, thick oil.
- Horizontal and vertical splitting positions.
- 2-year limited warranty.
Log Cradle sold separate.Learn More
Including both power and efficiency, the SR066 is the ultimate log splitter for any job. As a residential homeowner model, this chipper has a 14 second cycle time and allows for maximum splitting performance with a 25" log opening.
- 5.5 hp Briggs & Stratton® engine
- 22 ton splitting force
- Convenient horizontal and vertical splitting positions
- Road towable
- Includes hitch for easy use
- Splits logs up to 24-43" in length
- Engine power values are as rated by the engine manufacturer