Lawn & Garden
- Horizontal or Vertical operation allow you to tackle the most difficult logs
- Heavy-duty steel log cradle with built in stripper plates
- 2” hitch for easy towing behind vehicles
Specifications Max. Splitting Force 25 Ton Cycle Time 16 seconds Engine LCT 208 cc Max. Log Length 26 inches Cylinder 4.13" x 24.5" Hydraulic Pump 11 GPM, 2-Stage Hydraulic Capacity 6.5 Gal / 24.6 L Wedge Height 8 inches Valve Auto-Return Wheel Size 16 inches Filter External & Internal Tank Filter Net Weight 474 lbs. Gross Weight 540 lbs. Package Dimensions 75.2" x 18.9" x 29.5"
- Durable - Strong steel bed holds up to 1200 lbs.
- Maneuverable - Pneumatic wheels and two axle design lets you go anywhere.
- Easy Dumping - Quick release lever for easy dumping.
- Compatibility - ATV and UTV compatible.
Weight Capacity 1200 lbs. Wheels 4, Pneumatic Weight 240 lbs. Assembled Product Size 80" x 52" x 36" Model Number 45-0350
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque self-propelled string trimmer is an ideal back-saving alternative to heavy handheld gas trimmers. Easily activate the self propelled feature by holding the bail loop. The trimmer's wide 22" cutting swath rivals that of most lawnmowers, while its user-friendly design offers unsurpassed, precision trimming performance. The improved trimmer head features 4 strings / 8 effective cutting lines and allows you to adjust your cutting height from 1.5" - 4". For added safety, you can engage and disengage the trimmer head from the handle bar while the engine is running. The trimmer features 13.75" wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain. The trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 6.75 Gross Torque (190cc) Briggs & Stratton engine
- 22" cutting width
- 4 string / 8 cutting lines
- Engage and disengage trimmer head from handlebar
- 1.5" - 4" adjustable cutting head
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52 lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER is the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. It fills pot holes and low spots, while removing the high spots and redistributing the material to achieve a perfectly finished roadway surface. It uses 1/4" thick side plates and 1/2" thick wear plates, along with 3" X 3" heavy tubing to make up the main frame that ensures that your new land plane will perform well on farms and ranches as well as in landscaping and contractor applications.
- Width: 60"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Optional PTO Kit will add speed and power to smaller tractors
- 179cc* Yard Machines OHV engine for maximum power, performance and durability
- Push-button electric start is easy, dependable and eliminates pull starts
- 24" clearing width, 21" intake height makes it the perfect tool for driveways, sidewalks and patios when the forecast calls for a foot or more
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds make operation easier; choose the right speed for any condition
- 13" x 4" Snow Hog tires provide excellent traction on even heavy snow and ice
- Crank chute rotation with manual pitch control
- 12" steel auger and impeller handles heavy snow with ease
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
This Log Splitter works with Category 1 or 2 tractor hitches by hooking up via the 3 point hitch and plugging into the tractors hydraulic system. Our 3-pt log splitter includes stripper plates to prevent the wood from jamming, a cast steel footplate, a built-in log cradle, a removable cutting wedge, and a sturdy ground stand for stability. Just hook-up, drive to the timber and start splitting wood.
- Can be tilted to be Vertical or Horizontal
- Does not come with hoses
- Open Center Valve
- Hitch Categories: 1 or 2
- Max Log Length: 25"
- Cylinder: 24" W/ 4" diameter
- Valve: Auto Return
- Beam Size: 6" x 9"
- Splitting Wedge: 8" High with spreader wings
- Cycle Time: 9-15 Seconds
The Champion 90720 7 ton hydraulic log splitter provides heavy duty, dependable, and portable log splitting. The unit is powered by a 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine with a .9 gallon fuel tank and 1.3 gallon hydraulic oil capacity, with an automatic low oil shutdown sensor for the engine. Features a 20 second no load cycle time, adjustable stroke return, and integrated log cradle. The unit is lightweight and has 10 in. never flat wheels for easy portability.
- Horizontal operation
- 20 second no load cycle time
- 10 in. Never Flat wheels
- Lightweight for easy portability
- Fits in the bed of most trucks
- Adjustable wedge stroke
Specifications Ram Force 7 ton Operation Horizontal Wedge High strength steel Cycle Time 20 sec. (no max load) Automatic Cylinder Return Yes Hydraulic System Capacity 1.3 gal. Hydraulic Tank Capacity 0.87 gal. (3.3 L) Hydraulic Oil Type 10W AW32, ASLE H-150, ISO32 or universal hydraulic fluid or Automatic Transmission Fluid (Below 32°F) Max Log Length 20 in. (50.8 cm) Log Cradle Integrated Hitch/Towing Not to be towed Support Leg Yes Fenders No Wheel Size 10 in. (25.4 cm) Cylinder Size (dia.) 3 in. (7.5 cm) Gear Pump 2 stage Max Pressure 3000 psi Max Flow 3 gpm Control Valve Detent (auto-return) Engine 80cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV Fuel Capacity 0.4 gal. (1.5 L) Engine Oil Capacity 0.4 qt. (0.4 L) Recommended Engine Oil Type SAE 10W-30 Low Oil Shut-off Automatic - Engine Only Start Type Recoil Assembly Partially assembled Dimensions 53.1" L x 23.6" W 18.1" H Gross Weight 167.6 lbs. Net Weight 143.3 lbs.
The revolutionary Universal Mounting Bar System for Zero Turn Mowers. This patent pending system makes lifting and lowering the snow blade quick and easy by simply pushing the foot pedal down or allowing it to return up by lifting your foot. Fully adjustable, the Universal Mounting Bar System can be mounted on virtually any make and model of mid-mount zero turn radius mowers available on the market today!
Installation of the Universal Mounting Bar System is as easy as drilling 4 holes in the front caster wheel support frame and installing the pivot brackets. The design of the brackets allow for the curves and angles found in the front frame of some makes of zero turns. Then simply adjust the Mounting Bar center frame to the height and length you need, bolt in the snow plow and you are ready to go! All the snow blades are designed to be used in 3 angle positions and come with a replaceable edge and bottom height adjusters.
***Both Clamp-on and Drill and Bolt Mounts are Included.Learn More