Lawn & Garden
Transport and unload with ease with the Swisher® 20 cubic ft ATV Poly Dump Cart Trailer. It's great for hauling firewood, landscaping materials, fencing supplies or almost anything else you need to get from one place to another. Ruggedly designed to go where your ATV can go, it features extra-tough, high-density poly tub with tilt, large ATV tires, high speed sealed precision ball bearings, and a heavy duty 2" tubular steel frame. It quickly attaches to ATV and easily dumps your load. Extra long tow bar allows for sharper turning radius, while offering more space behind ATV rack for optional rack accessories. 1000-lb. capacity. Made in the USA!Learn More
- 179cc* Yard Machines OHV engine for maximum power, performance and durability
- Push-button electric start is easy, dependable and eliminates pull starts
- 24" clearing width, 21" intake height makes it the perfect tool for driveways, sidewalks and patios when the forecast calls for a foot or more
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds make operation easier; choose the right speed for any condition
- 13" x 4" Snow Hog tires provide excellent traction on even heavy snow and ice
- Crank chute rotation with manual pitch control
- 12" steel auger and impeller handles heavy snow with ease
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
The dual rotating tines on the DRT900H provide deep soil tilling on densely packed earth as well as older lawns. The DRT900H also features drive wheels with heavy tread tires for optimized grip, forward and reverse gear for easy operation and a powerful Honda engine for landowners that need reliable performance time after time.
- Power Forward and Reverse - One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Agricultural Tires - Heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil.
- Drag Bar - Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Engine Manufacturer - Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Type - GCV160
- Gross Torque - 6.9 lb-ft
- Cylinder Displacement - 160 cc
- Rotational Speed - 190 RPM
- Fuel Tank Volume - 2 qt.
- Transmission Type - Chain/Gear
- Transmission Steps Forward - 1
- Transmission Steps Reverse - 1
- Cultivator Type - Rear-Tine
- Working Width - 17"
- Working Depth - 6.5"
- Depth Adjustment Steps - 7
The revolutionary Universal Mounting Bar System for Zero Turn Mowers. This patent pending system makes lifting and lowering the snow blade quick and easy by simply pushing the foot pedal down or allowing it to return up by lifting your foot. Fully adjustable, the Universal Mounting Bar System can be mounted on virtually any make and model of mid-mount zero turn radius mowers available on the market today!
Installation of the Universal Mounting Bar System is as easy as drilling 4 holes in the front caster wheel support frame and installing the pivot brackets. The design of the brackets allow for the curves and angles found in the front frame of some makes of zero turns. Then simply adjust the Mounting Bar center frame to the height and length you need, bolt in the snow plow and you are ready to go! All the snow blades are designed to be used in 3 angle positions and come with a replaceable edge and bottom height adjusters.
***Both Clamp-on and Drill and Bolt Mounts are Included.Learn More
224cc Champion OHV Engine:
- 250 Cycles per hour
- Easily adjusts from horizontal to vertical for larger, heavier logs
- Full beam for maximum cylinder support
- integrated log cradle
- 2 in. Ball Coupler
- 16 in. DOT approved wheels
- 4 Stroke
- Single Cylinder
- Air Cooled
- Low Oil Shut-Off
- Recoil Start
- Cast Iron Sleeve for Durability
Specifications Max Log Size 23.8 in. Max Log Weight 100 lb. Cycle Time 12 seconds Hydraulic Cylinder 3.9 in. x 22.6 in. 2-Stage Pump 11 GPM Max Pressure 3600 psi Hydraulic Oil System Capacity 5 Gallon (18.9L) Hydraulic Oil Tank Capacity 4 Gallon (15.1L)
Features and Benefits:
- 420 CC POWERMORE
- LUBRICATION STANDARD WITH OIL FILTER
- 7 SPEED SHIFT ON THE GO
- 42” HIGH VACUUM DECK
- HD STEEL AXEL
- 18” TURNING RADIUS
- 1.36 GALLON FUEL CAPACITY
- 5 POSITION SEAT ADJUSTMENT
- FRONT AXEL GREASE ZERKS
- HD STEP THRU FRAME
- Optional PTO Kit will add speed and power to smaller tractors
This Log Splitter works with Category 1 or 2 tractor hitches by hooking up via the 3 point hitch and plugging into the tractors hydraulic system. Our 3-pt log splitter includes stripper plates to prevent the wood from jamming, a cast steel footplate, a built-in log cradle, a removable cutting wedge, and a sturdy ground stand for stability. Just hook-up, drive to the timber and start splitting wood.
- Hitch Categories: 1 or 2
- Max Log Length: 25"
- Cylinder: 24" W/ 4" diameter
- Valve: Auto Return
- Beam Size: 6" x 9"
- Splitting Wedge: 8" High with spreader wings
- Cycle Time: 9-15 Seconds
Now you can navigate around obstacles in the yard and go where larger rider mowers cannot with the smaller 30-in cutting deck.
- 30-in cutting deck
- 10.5 Horse Power
- 6-speed gear transmission lets you set the perfect pace for mowing
- Compact size makes it easier to store in garage or shed
- Includes a rear hitch for pulling small dump carts or other lighter-weight attachments
- Mulch kit included to help put nutrients back into soil for a healthier lawn
- Durable - Strong steel bed holds up to 1200 lbs.
- Maneuverable - Pneumatic wheels and two axle design lets you go anywhere.
- Easy Dumping - Quick release lever for easy dumping.
- Compatibility - ATV and UTV compatible.
Weight Capacity 1200 lbs. Wheels 4, Pneumatic Weight 240 lbs. Assembled Product Size 80" x 52" x 36" Model Number 45-0350