Lawn & Garden
Regular Price: $999.99
Special Price: $899.99
Now you can navigate around obstacles in the yard and go where larger rider mowers cannot with the smaller 30-in cutting deck.
- 30-in cutting deck
- 10.5 Horse Power
- 6-speed gear transmission lets you set the perfect pace for mowing
- Compact size makes it easier to store in garage or shed
- Includes a rear hitch for pulling small dump carts or other lighter-weight attachments
- Mulch kit included to help put nutrients back into soil for a healthier lawn
- Durable - Strong steel bed holds up to 1200 lbs.
- Maneuverable - Pneumatic wheels and two axle design lets you go anywhere.
- Easy Dumping - Quick release lever for easy dumping.
- Compatibility - ATV and UTV compatible.
Weight Capacity 1200 lbs. Wheels 4, Pneumatic Weight 240 lbs. Assembled Product Size 80" x 52" x 36" Model Number 45-0350
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque self-propelled string trimmer is an ideal back-saving alternative to heavy handheld gas trimmers. Easily activate the self propelled feature by holding the bail loop. The trimmer's wide 22" cutting swath rivals that of most lawnmowers, while its user-friendly design offers unsurpassed, precision trimming performance. The improved trimmer head features 4 strings / 8 effective cutting lines and allows you to adjust your cutting height from 1.5" - 4". For added safety, you can engage and disengage the trimmer head from the handle bar while the engine is running. The trimmer features 13.75" wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain. The trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 6.75 Gross Torque (190cc) Briggs & Stratton engine
- 22" cutting width
- 4 string / 8 cutting lines
- Engage and disengage trimmer head from handlebar
- 1.5" - 4" adjustable cutting head
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52 lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER is the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. It fills pot holes and low spots, while removing the high spots and redistributing the material to achieve a perfectly finished roadway surface. It uses 1/4" thick side plates and 1/2" thick wear plates, along with 3" X 3" heavy tubing to make up the main frame that ensures that your new land plane will perform well on farms and ranches as well as in landscaping and contractor applications.
- Width: 60"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- 8 ton splitting force
- 3.5 HP (148cc) Briggs & Stratton horizontal shaft engine
- 4 way directional control valve with kick-out
- 3” x 18” trunion mount steel cylinder
- 18” log opening
- Power to split logs up to 18” in diameter
- Reinforced steel tube rail, 4” wide x 4” tall
- .75” thick high carbon steel splitting wedge
The dual rotating tines on the DRT900H provide deep soil tilling on densely packed earth as well as older lawns. The DRT900H also features drive wheels with heavy tread tires for optimized grip, forward and reverse gear for easy operation and a powerful Honda engine for landowners that need reliable performance time after time.
- Power Forward and Reverse - One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Agricultural Tires - Heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil.
- Drag Bar - Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Engine Manufacturer - Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Type - GCV160
- Gross Torque - 6.9 lb-ft
- Cylinder Displacement - 160 cc
- Rotational Speed - 190 RPM
- Fuel Tank Volume - 2 qt.
- Transmission Type - Chain/Gear
- Transmission Steps Forward - 1
- Transmission Steps Reverse - 1
- Cultivator Type - Rear-Tine
- Working Width - 17"
- Working Depth - 6.5"
- Depth Adjustment Steps - 7
Regular Price: $599.99
Special Price: $539.99
- 17" Till Width
- Briggs & Stratton 900 Series Engine 205CC
- 9 Ft. Lbs. Gross Torque
- Spring Loaded Depth Stake
- Multi Position Depth Stake
- 14 Gauge Shield
- Protective Front Bumber
- 16" Lug Wheels
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Counter Rotating Tine
The Champion 90720 7 ton hydraulic log splitter provides heavy duty, dependable, and portable log splitting. The unit is powered by a 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine with a .9 gallon fuel tank and 1.3 gallon hydraulic oil capacity, with an automatic low oil shutdown sensor for the engine. Features a 20 second no load cycle time, adjustable stroke return, and integrated log cradle. The unit is lightweight and has 10 in. never flat wheels for easy portability.
- Horizontal operation
- 20 second no load cycle time
- 10 in. Never Flat wheels
- Lightweight for easy portability
- Fits in the bed of most trucks
- Adjustable wedge stroke
Specifications Ram Force 7 ton Operation Horizontal Wedge High strength steel Cycle Time 20 sec. (no max load) Automatic Cylinder Return Yes Hydraulic System Capacity 1.3 gal. Hydraulic Tank Capacity 0.87 gal. (3.3 L) Hydraulic Oil Type 10W AW32, ASLE H-150, ISO32 or universal hydraulic fluid or Automatic Transmission Fluid (Below 32°F) Max Log Length 20 in. (50.8 cm) Log Cradle Integrated Hitch/Towing Not to be towed Support Leg Yes Fenders No Wheel Size 10 in. (25.4 cm) Cylinder Size (dia.) 3 in. (7.5 cm) Gear Pump 2 stage Max Pressure 3000 psi Max Flow 3 gpm Control Valve Detent (auto-return) Engine 80cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV Fuel Capacity 0.4 gal. (1.5 L) Engine Oil Capacity 0.4 qt. (0.4 L) Recommended Engine Oil Type SAE 10W-30 Low Oil Shut-off Automatic - Engine Only Start Type Recoil Assembly Partially assembled Dimensions 53.1" L x 23.6" W 18.1" H Gross Weight 167.6 lbs. Net Weight 143.3 lbs.
The revolutionary Universal Mounting Bar System for Zero Turn Mowers. This patent pending system makes lifting and lowering the snow blade quick and easy by simply pushing the foot pedal down or allowing it to return up by lifting your foot. Fully adjustable, the Universal Mounting Bar System can be mounted on virtually any make and model of mid-mount zero turn radius mowers available on the market today!
Installation of the Universal Mounting Bar System is as easy as drilling 4 holes in the front caster wheel support frame and installing the pivot brackets. The design of the brackets allow for the curves and angles found in the front frame of some makes of zero turns. Then simply adjust the Mounting Bar center frame to the height and length you need, bolt in the snow plow and you are ready to go! All the snow blades are designed to be used in 3 angle positions and come with a replaceable edge and bottom height adjusters.
***Both Clamp-on and Drill and Bolt Mounts are Included.Learn More