Lawn & Garden
Tamper-resistant bait stations hold bait Chunx securely in the station, away from livestock, pets, children and non-target animals. Stations also protect bait from dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants, so bait stays fresh longer. Placed along walls and other rodent runways, bait stations provide an environment where rodents feel secure while feeding on bait. Use them also to monitor rodent activity to determine the severity of the infestation.
- Tamper-resistant station keeps bait away from children, pets and non-target species
- Use indoors and out
- Durable and easy to use
The Briggs & Stratton Steel Push-Rod, model number: 690981, is a genuine Briggs & Stratton replacement part, with an Original Equipment Manufacturer certification. The 690981 is a replacement part for Briggs & Stretton model numbers: 401000, 402000, 404000 and 405000.Learn More
$3.50The ECHO Power Blend 2-Stroke Engine Oil with Fuel Stabilizer blends with 89-octane gasoline at a 50:1 gas-to-oil ratio for clean-burning, steady performance. The oil includes a fuel stabilizer to maintain fuel's quality.
PowerBlend® XTended Life™ is an all synthetic blend fuel mix oil and is certified for use in
all air-cooled, 2-stroke, outdoor power equipment engines. It meets and exceeds ISO-L-EGD
and JASO M345/FD requirements and has superior cleaning capabilities while minimizing
exhaust port blockage. It also protects against rust, wear, and corrosion and provides low
Makes 2 Gallons
Color-Changing Crackle Glass Ball
- Decorative stake light changes color at night
- Durable metal construction with crackle glass globe
- Color-changing LED and AA NiCd battery (included)
- 16.73 above ground height
umbo Fly stick is an effective way to control common houseflies and other flying insects indoor and out. Can be used in any room of the house, including food preparation areas or baby's room because it gives off no vapors. Effectively traps flies, mosquitoes, moths, gnats and other flying insects. The sticks require no baiting or setting and can be used in all areas of your home, barn and garage.
Features & Benefits
- Contains No Chemicals
- No Vapors
- Glue Lasts for months
- Quickly Hangs on garages, barns, porches, or office
- Contains 1 trap
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 10.5" - 11" H x 2.75" - 3" W x 2.75" - 3" D
Oregon fuel lines and primer bulbs are compatible with up to 10% Ethanol blend fuels unless otherwise stated. Using Ethanol blends higher than 10% may speed deterioration and cause leakage.
- Oregon 49-020 Replacement Primer Bulb
- Replaces Walbro 188-12, Stihl 41331212700, Echo 123181-40630, John Deere PT15396, Snapper 4-2310, Oregon 55-117
- Outer Diameter (in.): .60"
- Height (in.): .55"