Lawn & Garden
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $3.99
The Giant Destroyer by Atlas Chemical kills burrowing and tunneling rodents and animals in their holes by filling their tunnels with poisonous gas.
The Giant Destroyer poisonous gas will kill rats, gophers, ground hogs, skunks, ground squirrels, and moles.
- Sodium Nitrate 46.2%
- Sulfur 34.8%
- Charcoal 8.7%
- Other ingredients 10.3%
Easy Gardener Tree Ring forms a weed barrier around trees and helps hold in moisture. Tree Rings look like hardwood mulch but is made from longer-lasting, 100% recycled rubber. A unique manufacturing process allows water and nutrients to pass through to plant roots while forming a barrier against weeds. The tree rings are pre-cut for easy installation.
- Eco-friendly - 100% recycled rubber
- Easy to handle and install
- Protects from mower damage
Steel and durable polystyrene materials make them tough. Smart engineering - including a larger trip paddle and strike bar. Easy-to-bait. Easy-to-release. Escape proof and you never touch another mouse.
- Approximate Dimensions: Height - 2" , Length - 4"
- For use with the Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001B.
- Replacement belt.
- 7.225” ID x .265” GARDEN SEEDER SQ BELT
Get rid of destructive moles and protect your yard with this durable, weather-resistant mole trap. As the professional’s trap of choice, the Victor® OUT O'SIGHT® Mole Trap is backed by years of proven field results.
The trap effectively kills moles without the use of chemicals or poisons. The OUT O'SIGHT® mole trap features malleable iron jaws for superior strength and durability (setting levers are included).
It comes fully assembled and with a sure-fire design for use in any soil type and is ideal for sandy soil. Additionally, the OUT O'SIGHT® trap is equipped with a safety clip for secure operation. Each trap comes with illustrated operating instructions on setting and placement.
Ideally, this mole trap should be placed into the tunnel and covered with dirt. It is because of this placement that traps works best for moles, since their natural instinct is to reopen the tunnel. In clearing the tunnel, they will push up on the trigger, releasing the powerful trap.
Spring is the best time to trap moles because newly-made surface tunnels are easy to spot. However, moles can be trapped during any season except in very cold or dry weather.
- Professional's mole trap of choice
- Malleable iron jaws for superior strength and durability
- Can be used in all soil types and is ideal for sandy soil
- Moving parts are completely below the ground surface, safely away from children and pets
- Fully assembled
- Equipped with a safety clip for secure operation
- Each trap is hand tested to ensure highest quality
- Setting levers included
- Clean and quick trapping
- Use in springtime for best results
- No bait needed
- Individually packaged
- 3.2 Oz.
- For 2-cycle engines
- Smokeless formula
- Includes stabilizer
- 40:1 mix ratio
- Plastic bottle
- Makes 1 gallon
Remarkably light. Remarkably strong. Remarkably affordable. From everyday gardening to an affordable extra-set of tools, you can't go wrong with our durable FiberComp® Garden tools. One-piece construction means no loose handles and they will not bend at the neck when digging.
- FiberComp® construction-lightweight and durable nylon/fiberglass composite
- Won't rust
- Hang hole for easy storage
- Lifetime warranty