- Beautiful silver finish gazing globe
- Features a brilliant mirror finish
- Hand-blown glass construction
- Stands sold separately
- 10-inch in diameter
Lawn & Garden
The AYP 21" Mower Blade is designed for walk behind, push, rear wheel gear driven and front wheel gear driven mowers. The AYP 21" Mower Blade is made to git AYP, Honda, Husqvarana, Poulan and Craftsman. The 406712 replaces the following model numbers:
- AYP OEM # 111878, 165833, 175064, 176135, 180459, 189028, 406706, 406712
- Honda OEM # 175064
- Husqvarna OEM # 532175064, 532-1750-64, 532189028, 532-1890-28, 532406712, 532-4067-12, 539111878, 539-1118-78
- Poulan OEM # 532189028, 532406712, 539111878
- Sears OEM # 175064
Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price: $9.99
The Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station is designed to house rodent bait in an indoor or outdoor environment. Designed by B&G Equipment Company, this rodent bait station gives bullet proof protection and keeps non-target animals out, while keeping rodent bait dry and available for rats and mice.Learn More
Selection of Treatment Areas Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Determine areas where rats and/or mice will most likely find and consume the bait. Generally, these areas are along walls, by gnawed openings, in or beside burrows, in corners and concealed places, between floors, and walls, or in locations where rodents or their signs have been observed. Remove as much food as possible.
Application Directions Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Place bait stations (usually at intervals of 25-50 feet) per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until signs of rodent activity cease. Thereafter, maintain bait stations on a monthly basis, keeping them clean and free of debris. Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Stations can be mounted flat on a cement paver with liquid nails, secured to cement with a toggle bolt, secured to fences and poles using chain or zip ties, or mounted sideways standing up for placement into tight hidden areas such as between walls, buildings or other similar areas.
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Features:
* Rugged, solid design
* Hinged lid
* Single key hole for ease of opening
* Weather resistant design with drain holes under lid
* Wire mounts for horizontal or vertical bait placement
* Lock hole for installation of padlock (padlock not included)
* Can be mounted flat or sideways
* UV protected plastic for long life
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Used For:
Norway rats, roof rats and house mice baiting
- Use to rid your yard and garden of plant damaging moles and voles without the use of dangerous toxins or traps.
- Produces a sonic tone underground at 30 sec intervals, over an area of about 6000 sq feet to drive them out.
- Frequency: 400Hz - 1000Hz.
- Diameter: 14 3/4"H x 1 1/4"
- Battery 1 x 1.2V, 600ma, Ni-Cd.
- Solar Angel Garden Stake with Blue LED Lights
- Alpine’s 35" Solar Angel Garden Stake with Blue LED Lights will add a nice touch to any outdoor setting.
- Made with durable PVC, this solar powered garden stake charges by day and illuminates at night.
- Great for lighting your garden landscape or walkway. Place them all over your garden and experience bright, vivid colors for evening enjoyment. With 1 year warranty.
- Available in Blue or White
*****THIS ITEM IS ASSORTED. COLOR MAY VARY*****Learn More
$9.98Real blown glass 10-inch diameter gazing globes. The globes in this collection feature a brilliant mirror finish. This garden decor item from long ago has seen a huge revival in popularity in recent years, especially when combined with a unique supporting pedestal. A variety of supporting pedestals are available separately, and many people now like to have several different colors and styles so they can be alternated in the garden.
Duke Body Gripping Traps are rotating jaw traps used to quickly catch and dispatch wild animals. This style of trap was developed during the 1950's and has steadily increased in use due to the versatility and effectiveness of the trap design.
- Size: 220 BT
- Model: 0420
- Jaw Spread: 7"
- Target Animal: Fisher, Groundhog and RaccoonLearn More
Get rid of destructive moles and protect your yard with this durable, weather-resistant mole trap. As the professional’s trap of choice, the Victor® OUT O'SIGHT® Mole Trap is backed by years of proven field results.
The trap effectively kills moles without the use of chemicals or poisons. The OUT O'SIGHT® mole trap features malleable iron jaws for superior strength and durability (setting levers are included).
It comes fully assembled and with a sure-fire design for use in any soil type and is ideal for sandy soil. Additionally, the OUT O'SIGHT® trap is equipped with a safety clip for secure operation. Each trap comes with illustrated operating instructions on setting and placement.
Ideally, this mole trap should be placed into the tunnel and covered with dirt. It is because of this placement that traps works best for moles, since their natural instinct is to reopen the tunnel. In clearing the tunnel, they will push up on the trigger, releasing the powerful trap.
Spring is the best time to trap moles because newly-made surface tunnels are easy to spot. However, moles can be trapped during any season except in very cold or dry weather.
- Professional's mole trap of choice
- Malleable iron jaws for superior strength and durability
- Can be used in all soil types and is ideal for sandy soil
- Moving parts are completely below the ground surface, safely away from children and pets
- Fully assembled
- Equipped with a safety clip for secure operation
- Each trap is hand tested to ensure highest quality
- Setting levers included
- Clean and quick trapping
- Use in springtime for best results
- No bait needed
- Individually packaged
Produces a thick, medium green, temporary lawn that grows rapidly in full sun to medium shade. Kwik Grass® establishes quickly and can be used to overseed existing lawns.
- Provides a thick, green, temporary lawn cover
- Excellent for seasonal overseeding
- For use in full sun to partly shaded areas
- Penkoted® for seedling protection