Lawn & Garden
The Athens arbor is a gentle accent for your yard, garden or pathway.
Designed with the most authentic architectural detail, the Athens arbor is quaint and charming.
Made of premium weather-resistant vinyl and maintenance free. Never stain, paint, or maintain your arbor again!
Dimensions: 82.5 H x 36 W x 22 DLearn More
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Spike Aerator
For lawns with minor to moderate soil compaction issues or for aerating prior to seeding or fertilizing in the spring and fall, the Brinly 40” Spike Aerator can be the ideal tool. Aerate in a lawn’s high traffic areas to help reduce soil compaction and allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the root system for a green and healthy lawn. This is the perfect tool for homeowners who want to start aerating their lawn for the first time. Let your yard make the neighbors green with envy!
Features and Benefits
1. (10) Galvanized steel tine stars inhibit rust and penetrate the soil up to 2”
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 110 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Universal hitch pin design easily attaches to most lawn tractors
- Aeration Method: Spike; 120 tine tips
- Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 28" x 40" x 10.7" (711 x 1016 x 272 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Wheels: NA
- Ship Weight: 26 lbs (12 kg)
When it comes to loading an ATV or UTV onto a trailer, the main concern is to do it safely and efficiently. Great Day’s new Trailer Ramp is the best means and the best value ever in a loading ramp. The LL16445 is constructed of 100% aircraft aluminum and; combined, its two 16” x 44” panels deliver a loading capacity of 2000 lbs.---enough to handle the heaviest ATV’s and UTV’s!
The Trailer Ramp features 5 inch rung spacing and includes gripping ridges on the rungs to insure non-slip loading. It also includes plastic-coated fingers and security straps that provide positive attachment to the trailer.Learn More
- Motor:110 V/60 Hz
- Motor input power: 230 Watt
- Maximum speed: 3600 rpm
- Includes: Thermo overload protection
- Work Light: 15 watt
- Includes: 3 grinding wheels sizes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
This straight shaft trimmer is well-suited for more demanding landowner lawn maintenance and is powered by a reliable SureFire 30cc 2-cycle gas engine. With a spring assisted start system and 17" maximum cutting width, this model is easy to use, efficient, and cost effective. Split boom shaft with Pro-Link attachment system transforms your trimmer into a multi-functional yard machine. Additional attachments including a blower, brush cutter, cultivator, pole pruner, and edger are sold separately.
- Engine Type: SureFire 30cc 2-Cycle Gas
- Cylinder Displacement: 30cc
- Type of shaft: Straight
- Cut Path: 17"
- Type of trimmer head: Fixed line
- 17 in. cutting width
- Engine: 25cc 2 Cycle half-crank with EZ-pull V4 start with clutch
- EZ Pull V4 Start allows easy, two finger starts and eliminates compression jerks
- Curved shaft
- Carb: Diaphragm, All Position
- Ignition: Solid State
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- 0.095 in. dual line
- Bump feed
- Ajustable Small loop handle
- Allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Weight: Approximately 9 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 59 x 11 x 10.56 inches.
Orchardgrass (Dactylis glomerata L.) is a bunch-type, tall-growing, cool-season perennial grass. It is one of the most productive cool-season grasses, tolerant to shade, fairly drought resistant with moderate winter hardiness. Orchardgrass does not exhibit as much tolerance to drought or winter hardiness as tall fescue and bromegrass. It has been reported growing in the United States since before 1760.Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
- Hopper capacity: 7 gallon (dry)/85 lb.
- 14,200 sq. ft. coverage; roughly 1/4 acre.*
- Rustproof poly hopper and spreader plate increase product life.
- Up to 10' spread width for reliable coverage.
- Pneumatic tires allow for increased maneuverability.