Lawn & Garden
- Strong poly-deck, high rimmed tub with steel fram construction
- Hauls up to 1000 lbs.
- Large 13" pneumatic tires roll over any surface with ease
- Convertible 2-in-1 handle can be pulled or hooked to a lawn tractor/ATV
- Powder coat finish
The Perennial Ryegrass provides for a quick cover and is a fast growing, fine leaged grass with excellent turf quality. This seed is used in mixtures with Bluegrass and fine Fescue.
Sowing Rate (#/1000 square feet): 7-9
- Used in clay and loam soils with medium fertility.
- Has Fair drought tolerance.
- Requires direct sunlight.
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $66.99
- 17 in. cutting width
- Engine: 25cc 2 Cycle half-crank with EZ-pull V4 start with clutch
- EZ Pull V4 Start allows easy, two finger starts and eliminates compression jerks
- Curved shaft
- Carb: Diaphragm, All Position
- Ignition: Solid State
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- 0.095 in. dual line
- Bump feed
- Ajustable Small loop handle
- Allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Weight: Approximately 9 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 59 x 11 x 10.56 inches.
Scotts Turf Builder with halts Crab Grass Preventer prevents crab grass all season long! Apply to a dry lawn in early spring.
- For use on established bermuda grass (non-overseeded), St. Augustine grass, centipede grass, bahia grass, zoysia grass, tall fescue, fine fescue, Kentucky blue grass, perennial rye grass, and blends of these grasses.
- Not for use on dichondra and bent grass lawns.
- Feeds for a fast green-up after winter.
- Improves lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients versus an unfed lawn.
- Coverage: 15,000 square feet.
- Fertilizer analysis: 30-0-4