Lawn & Garden
- Product Dimensions: 39 x 13.5 x 2 inches
- Opens to 32-Inches
- 360 degree swivel no-slip grip teeth
- With swivel hook
- 1.1-Inch diameter HD steel
This 50 gallon composter is designed with a tumbler constructed of black double-walled polyethylene plastic set onto a galvanaized steel frame. The black tumbler absorbs heat while an internal aeration bar creates the necessary airflow needed to break down the compost ingredients.
Four small vents are also designed into the corners of the tumbler to provide additional airflow. The non-cylindrical design of the tumbler allows for effective mixing of the contents when rotated. Spring-loaded locking latch locks the tumbler into place while filling, and convenient top handle allows you to completely remove the extra-large lid with just one hand for easy filling. With this enclosed 50 gallon composter you can speed up the decomposition time and avoid the smelly, unsightly mess of an open compost heap.
Save money on expensive fertilizers by creating your own rich, fresh compost for your vegetable and flower gardens. This product does not contain BPA. Assembly required.
- 50 gallon capacity
- Durable black polyethylene plastic tumbler
- Galvanized steel frame
- Extra-large removable lid
- Spring-loaded locking latch
- Convenient top handle
- Lots of built-in vents to provide airflow
Model 60076 Weight Capacity 50 gallons (189.3 L) or 6.7 cubic feet Material of Construction Polyethylene plastic tumbler with galvanized steel base Dimensions 30.5 in. width (77,5 cm), 44 in. height (111,8 cm), 29.5 in. depth (75 cm) Weight 41 lbs (18,6 kg) Tumbler Capacity 50 gal (6.7 cubic feet) Features Extra-large removable lid, internal galvanized steel aeration bar, spring-loaded locking pin Warranty 5 yr. limited warranty
- Manual recoil start
- Side discharge
- 7" front/rear wheels
- Three position wheel height adjusters
- 1 year limited warranty
- EPA only
- Opens to 25-inches
- 360-degree swivel no-slip grip teeth
- Swivel hook for ease of use
- 1-inch diameter heavy duty steel
- 6600 lb capacity for skidding (not intended for lifting)
- Durability - Twenty-four durable spring tines for easy thatch removal.
- Usage - 48" tray holds up to 70 lbs. for added soil penetration.
- Transport - Transport handle for easy raising and lowering of the tines.
Specifications Model Number 45-0295 Weight 37 lbs. Assembled Product Size 40" x 48" x 41"
Good Directions' unique Bird Feeders are designed to lure birds in for a snack and help bird watchers' favorite activity last all day long! This timeless design gives birds a long look at "what's on the menu" and is easy-to-know-when-to-fill!
- Classic Design
- Available in durable long-lasting Ruby-Red finish
- Holds 3+ lbs of seed
- Dimensions: 14.5" H x 9" W
The sculptural segmented design and leaf motif of the La Jolla Hose Pot is intricate and elegant. Good Directions' hose pots were created to stylishly conceal unsightly and tangled garden hoses. Crafted from steel with a beautiful venetian bronze finish, this cleverly designed hose pot will contain the hose while eliminating kinks and snarls. Holes in the bottom of the pots provide drainage, and a convenient side hole allows the hose to stay connected to the faucet.
- Roomy enough for 150 feet of garden hose
- Unique decorative alternative for storage
- Handcrafted in from steel with a beautiful Venetian bronze finish
- Durable materials withstand the elements
- Holes in bottom provide drainage
- Convenient side holes allow hose to stay connected to faucet