Lawn & Garden
Its captivating tones are enhanced by a bonus CD of original music composed specifically to harmonize with this chime's "solo" performance. Together or separately they can each be used as an aid to meditation - a sort of musical mantra - to help relax the mind and focus one's thoughts. But they can also be enjoyed at anytime, simply for their beautiful sound.
- Dimensions: 39.25 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Cherry finish ash wood, 8 silver anodized aluminum tubes.
Features a beautiful, flame-finished copper bowl & soothing chiming bells.The swirling motion of floating bells provides this fountain's peaceful chiming sounds. Create an oasis in your garden - the soothing murmur of the water combines with the gentle ringing of the bells to create a tranquil mood.
- Dimensions: 6.5 in. Tall, 16 in. Diameter
- Materials: Copper bowl with 10 brass bells, continuous-duty pump.
- Motor:110 V/60 Hz
- Motor input power: 230 Watt
- Maximum speed: 3600 rpm
- Includes: Thermo overload protection
- Work Light: 15 watt
- Includes: 3 grinding wheels sizes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Spike Aerator
For lawns with minor to moderate soil compaction issues or for aerating prior to seeding or fertilizing in the spring and fall, the Brinly 40” Spike Aerator can be the ideal tool. Aerate in a lawn’s high traffic areas to help reduce soil compaction and allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the root system for a green and healthy lawn. This is the perfect tool for homeowners who want to start aerating their lawn for the first time. Let your yard make the neighbors green with envy!
Features and Benefits
1. (10) Galvanized steel tine stars inhibit rust and penetrate the soil up to 2”
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 110 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Universal hitch pin design easily attaches to most lawn tractors
- Aeration Method: Spike; 120 tine tips
- Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 28" x 40" x 10.7" (711 x 1016 x 272 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Wheels: NA
- Ship Weight: 26 lbs (12 kg)
Reduce your log splitting time with the Swisher® 4-Way Wedge. Manufactured to fit current Swisher® branded 28 ton and 34 ton log splitters, the 4-Way Wedge slides overtop of the existing wedge to double your cutting capacity. It is used in the horizontal splitting position. Manufactured with high grade steel. Made in the USA.Learn More
*Not for use with other branded log splitters
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with 2" high side edges to keep items from rolling off. Heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling over any surface. Auto-type steering keeps front wheels under corners of steel frame to prevent tipping. Large D-handle for easy grip. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions 20" W x 38" L x 14 1/4" H Weight Capacity 1000 lbs. Tire Size 4" x 10" Color Green
This grass seed is an all-purpose permanent lawn mixture with quick emergance. Use in sun or ligh shady areas.
- Turf Seed
- 50 Lbs.
- Quick Growning Blend
- Sowing Rate (#/1000 square feet): 5-7
- Creeping Red Fescue
- Perennial Ryegrass
- Kentucky Bluegrass
- Annual Ryegrass
For a quality "all-purpose" lawn, here's an optimal mixture that thrives under full sun as well as moderate shade. An excellent choice for new lawns or inter-seeding.
- 50% 2 Improved Kentucky Bluegrass
- 30% Creeping Red Fescue
- 20% Perennial Ryegrass
Northern Zone Planting Dates
Early to mid-spring
Late summer to early fall
Transitional Zone Planting Dates NA Southern Zone Planting Dates NA Planting Depth 1/4 inch Amount of Sunlight 1/2 day of sunlight Soil pH 6.5 - 7.0 Fertilizer Starter such as 12-12-12 at seeding; follow up in 6 weeks with slow release fertilizer such as 25-0-8 Primary Usage Residential and commercial lawns Soil Type Most soil types. Soil pH is a more important variable How to See 'How To' Tab
This Agri-Fab 750 lb. Steel Dump Cart is a great lawn and garden trailer for getting rid of yard refuse, hauling firewood, moving sand or dumping gravel. Reinforced tailgate guides offers added strength for loading and unloading heavy objects. Easy one-lever release dump mechanism. Universal hitch easily fits all tractors and many ATV's and UTV's and cart has weight capacity of up to 750 lbs.
- Assembled dimension: 33 in. W x 70 in. D x 29 in. H
- Versatile built-in universal hitch that easily fits all tractors and many ATV's and UTV's
- Easy one-lever release dump mechanism
- Steel bed with scratch-resistant, powder-coat finish for longer product life
- 750 lb. load capacity for large loads
- Pneumatic tires allow for easy maneuverability over rough terrain
- Wheel bearings feature grease zerks for easy maintenance and long life
- Cart is great for getting rid of yard refuse, hauling firewood, moving sand/soil or dumping gravel
- 3 year limited warranty