Lawn & Garden
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price: $12.99
Introducing the long awaited Duke DP "Dog Proof" Raccoon Trap! Features heavy duty machine chain with swivels attached. This trap comes equipped with a stake attached directly to the bottom of the trap. Set it, stake it, and forget it. Its that simple. Features heavy duty coil springs and trigger system.Learn More
The Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station is designed to house rodent bait in an indoor or outdoor environment. Designed by B&G Equipment Company, this rodent bait station gives bullet proof protection and keeps non-target animals out, while keeping rodent bait dry and available for rats and mice.Learn More
Selection of Treatment Areas Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Determine areas where rats and/or mice will most likely find and consume the bait. Generally, these areas are along walls, by gnawed openings, in or beside burrows, in corners and concealed places, between floors, and walls, or in locations where rodents or their signs have been observed. Remove as much food as possible.
Application Directions Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Place bait stations (usually at intervals of 25-50 feet) per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until signs of rodent activity cease. Thereafter, maintain bait stations on a monthly basis, keeping them clean and free of debris. Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Stations can be mounted flat on a cement paver with liquid nails, secured to cement with a toggle bolt, secured to fences and poles using chain or zip ties, or mounted sideways standing up for placement into tight hidden areas such as between walls, buildings or other similar areas.
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Features:
* Rugged, solid design
* Hinged lid
* Single key hole for ease of opening
* Weather resistant design with drain holes under lid
* Wire mounts for horizontal or vertical bait placement
* Lock hole for installation of padlock (padlock not included)
* Can be mounted flat or sideways
* UV protected plastic for long life
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Used For:
Norway rats, roof rats and house mice baiting
The Scotts Handy Green II 1,000 sq. ft. Handheld Spreader features an ergonomic design to reduce wrist fatigue and heavy-duty construction with a rustproof hopper and agitator for lasting durability. The broadcast spreader is ideal for applying lawn seed, fertilizer and even ice-melting products.
- Great for applying Fertilizer, Grass Seed, and Ice Melt.
- Recommended use with Scotts Turf Builder: Early Spring, Late Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Holds up to 1,000 sq. ft. of fertilizer, grass seed or ice melt
- Broadcast spread pattern throws fertilizer in a wide swath for more uniform coverage
- Ergonomically hand-held design offers comfort and ease of operation
- Designed for small applications of grass seed, fertilizer and ice melt
- Rustproof hopper for added durability
- Easy to Clean
- Spreader setting range from light to moderate to heavy.
- Setting 1 and 2 are recommended for light: seed.
- Setting 2 and 3 is recommend for moderate: fertilizer.
- Setting 5 is recommend for heavy: ice melt
- To increase application rate, adjust spreader setting to a higher number.
- Application rates may vary depending on crank and walking speed.
- Ready-to-use bait-trays
- Comes with 16 trays
- Larger pellet size for rats
- Kills warfarin-resistant house mice & Norway rats
- Prevents future problems
TOMCAT is tougher than a barnyard cat for controlling rats and mice. TOMCAT baits are manufactured with human food-grade ingredients and enhancers, for a bait so palatable that rats and mice can't resist. Containing the anticoagulant diphacinone, TOMCAT is an economical, multiple-feeding bait that kills rats and mice in 4 to 6 days.
- Mold & moisture resistant
- Patented gnawing edges
- 1 Oz. Bait Chunx in 9 Lb. Pail
The smallest of the Gregorian Chimes has a light and lovely tone. Tuned to a medieval scale.Each chime has eight tubes for an exceptionally rich sound, and each one harmonizes with the others, so they sound absolutely wonderful together.
- Dimensions: 13 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Cherry wood, eight silver anodized aluminum tubes.
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
Motomco’s complete mole control program includes MOLE KILLER, a revolutionary mole bait, and Motomco’s new MOLE TRAP.
Scientifically proven to kill moles, MOLE KILLER resembles their natural food - earthworms and grubs - in size, shape and feel. This breakthrough product was developed and tested on live, captured moles and contains special enhancers to attract moles. It kills in just a single feeding. Moles usually die in their tunnel, often within 12-24 hours of ingesting a single worm. MOLE KILLER is EPA-approved for use by homeowners on lawns and gardens.
- 8 Worms
- Bait mimics moles’ natural food, the earthworm.
- EPA-approved for use on lawns and gardens.
- Ready-to-use; packaged in four trays with two worms per tray.