Lawn & Garden
Seed 7-9# per 1000 square feet. This grass seed is a mixture of 5 elite turf-type tall fescues. This is a versatile mixture for all soil types. Excellent for areas of high traffic.
- Star Fire Tall Fescue
- Falcon II Tall Fescue blade runner tall fescue finelawn petite fescue dynasty tall fescue Learn More
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $79.99
Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny, tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track with making crazy zig sagging rows. Ugh….maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Walk Behind Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop;Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener;Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width;Fill the seed hopper with seeds;and Fearlessly plow through well tilled soil!!
In one continuous operation, the seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 36 inch/91 centimeter aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
Be secure in knowing this is a quality product with its 5-Year Limited Warranty.Learn More
- Innovative Inline Motor Design Delivers Improved Balance, Control and Precision
- 24" Blade extended reach and even cutting
- Shearing Blades cut branches up to 3/4" thick
- Dual action blades cuts branches faster and easier with 40% less vibration
- Powerful motor for superior cutting performance
- Powerful, Up tp 240 MPH Blow Speed Allows More Power for Removing Matted Leaves and Blowing Large Piles of Leaves
- 385 CFM Air Volume For Maximum Vacuuming and Mulching
- Metal Mulching Impeller with 16:1 Mulch Ratio Improves Impeller Life and Reduces 16 Bags of Leaves to a Single Bag
- 2 -speed Switch Reduces Air Speed around Flower Beds and Mulched Areas
- Easy empty bag design makes emptying mulched leaves easier
- Our covers are the same heavy duty UV treated, heat welded, valance design of the original. Made of the same triple-layer, rip-stop, woven polyethylene fabric material as our popular canopy.
- UV-treated inside and out. Heat-sealed seams not stitched for a stronger bond and absolute water resistance.
- 50+UPF rating blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays. UPF represents Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's radiation is absorbed. 50+UPF is the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure. Only 2% of the UV rays will penetrate through the shade fabric.
- Easy-to-install cover goes up fast with SL bungee fasteners.
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Spike Aerator
For lawns with minor to moderate soil compaction issues or for aerating prior to seeding or fertilizing in the spring and fall, the Brinly 40” Spike Aerator can be the ideal tool. Aerate in a lawn’s high traffic areas to help reduce soil compaction and allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the root system for a green and healthy lawn. This is the perfect tool for homeowners who want to start aerating their lawn for the first time. Let your yard make the neighbors green with envy!
Features and Benefits
1. (10) Galvanized steel tine stars inhibit rust and penetrate the soil up to 2”
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 110 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Universal hitch pin design easily attaches to most lawn tractors
- Aeration Method: Spike; 120 tine tips
- Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 28" x 40" x 10.7" (711 x 1016 x 272 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Wheels: NA
- Ship Weight: 26 lbs (12 kg)
Note: This is the Dethatcher Kit ONLY, the 42" Sweeper is sold separately.
Allowing fallen leaves to lie on a lawn not only damages grass and impedes growth, but it can also cause thatch buildup that won’t allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the lawn. Raking leaves can be a big job; one that must be done multiple times in a fall season. A lawn sweeper can help save time picking up leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, and thatch from a yard.
Brinly Dethatcher Kit for Brinly 42” Lawn Sweeper
Product Description (copy) – Dethatching your lawn in the spring is vital to getting the dead grass and roots from a lawn to allow water, air, and nutrients to reach the root system, but clean up can be a hassle. Get two jobs done with one tool, by adding a Brinly dethatcher kit to the Brinly lawn sweeper. Two rows of independently flexing tines gently pulls thatch from a lawn and is picked right up by the high-velocity sweeper brushes on the first pass. The dethatcher kit easily installs to the sweeper and the tines can be moved into the “up” position to use the sweeper independently.
Features and BenefitsLearn More
1. Make a lawn sweeper more versatile by combining dethatching and material collection together
2. Easily attaches to a lawn sweeper to dethatch a lawn while cleaning up a lawn to save time
3. Two rows of (12,) independently-flexing tines provide maximum thatch removal
1. Designed to fit the Brinly model STS-42LXH sweeper (sweeper not included)