Lawn & Garden
*** PLEASE NOTE: Red Seed Plate Storage Case Sold Separately ***
Earthway Garden Seeder
Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of seeding your garden, being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track making crazy zig-zagging rows. Ugh... maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop
- Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener
- Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width
- Fill the seed hopper with seeds
- Unleash your Earthway seeder into well-tilled soil
In one continuous operation, the garden seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 30in. aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- Lightweight design - only 10 lbs.
Standard Plates Included with Seeder:
- 18100 - Sweet Corn,
- 18101 - Radish, Leeks, Spinach
- 18102 - Carrots, Lettuce, Turnips
- 18103 - Beans, Small Peas
- 18104 - Jumbo Peas
- 18105 - Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard
Be secure in knowing the Earthway precision garden seeder is a quality product with its 5-year limited warranty.Learn More
Kentucky Bluegrass has the highest quality color and texture of the cool season grasses. Kentucky Bluegrass spreads filling in open areas or thickens lawns giving it a great look. The Kentucky Bluegrass is adapted to well-drained, fertile soils, that prefers direct sunlight, but tolerates moderate shade.
- Grass Seed grows best in sunny areas or front lawns
- Germinates in about 14-21 days
- Sowing Rate (#/1000 square feet): 2-4
- Fine Leafed, sod-forming, perennial grass used in lawns parks and golf courses
- Performs best in the spring and fall
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with fold down sides for easy loading and unloading. Sides can also be removed if needed. Large straight pull handle for easy grip. Four (4) heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions (with Sides) 24" W x 48" L x 27 3/8" H Dimensions (without Sides) 24" W x 48" L x 16 3/8" H Tire Size 5" x 13" Weight Capacity 1000 lbs. Color Green
Ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-TORQ engine with low emissions.
- Cylinder displacement: 34.4 cc
- Power output 1.8 hp
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.5 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.26 inch
- Ignition system: IIDA
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 "
- Carburetor model name: ZAMA W29
- Fuel tank volume: 0.14 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 8-8 ml/min
- Chain pitch: .325" / 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-16"
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 fts
The Medium Red Clover blend is perfect for poorly to well drained soil with a pH range of 5.5 to 6.5. Packed with vitamins A, B, C, E and K, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc and Chlorophyll. This seed is a short-lived perennial legume used in Hay and pasture mixtures and is easy to establish and ideal for frost seedings.
Sowing rate (#/acre):
- Alone: 10-12
- In Mixtures: 3-6
Features a beautiful, flame-finished copper bowl & soothing chiming bells.The swirling motion of floating bells provides this fountain's peaceful chiming sounds. Create an oasis in your garden - the soothing murmur of the water combines with the gentle ringing of the bells to create a tranquil mood.
- Dimensions: 6.5 in. Tall, 16 in. Diameter
- Materials: Copper bowl with 10 brass bells, continuous-duty pump.
For a quality "all-purpose" lawn, here's an optimal mixture that thrives under full sun as well as moderate shade. An excellent choice for new lawns or inter-seeding.
- 50% 2 Improved Kentucky Bluegrass
- 30% Creeping Red Fescue
- 20% Perennial Ryegrass
Northern Zone Planting Dates
Early to mid-spring
Late summer to early fall
Transitional Zone Planting Dates NA Southern Zone Planting Dates NA Planting Depth 1/4 inch Amount of Sunlight 1/2 day of sunlight Soil pH 6.5 - 7.0 Fertilizer Starter such as 12-12-12 at seeding; follow up in 6 weeks with slow release fertilizer such as 25-0-8 Primary Usage Residential and commercial lawns Soil Type Most soil types. Soil pH is a more important variable How to See 'How To' Tab
Regular Price: $109.99
Special Price: $99.99
This versatile handheld blower is perfect for residential lawn maintenance, and is powered by a reliable 25cc 2-cycle gas engine. This model features a 10:1 mulch ratio, 200 mph air speed, and a 2 year limited manufacturer warranty.
- Engine Type: 25cc 2-Cycle Gas
- Starter: SureFire
- Cylinder Displacement: 25 cc
- 10:1 Mulch Ratio
- Sound Level: 69 dB
- Air Flow in Pipe: 430 cfm
- Air Speed: 200 mph
- Optional Vacuum Kit (not included)
- Weight: 14.6 lbs
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Reduce your log splitting time with the Swisher® 4-Way Wedge. Manufactured to fit current Swisher® branded 28 ton and 34 ton log splitters, the 4-Way Wedge slides overtop of the existing wedge to double your cutting capacity. It is used in the horizontal splitting position. Manufactured with high grade steel. Made in the USA.Learn More
*Not for use with other branded log splitters
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500 High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500 is a very versatile tool. Handles and framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500 and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty