Lawn & Garden
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500 High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500 is a very versatile tool. Handles and framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500 and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- 8 Tons of splitter power
- Adjustable wedge
- Convenient foot pedal operation
- Compact vertical design
The Athens arbor is a gentle accent for your yard, garden or pathway.
Designed with the most authentic architectural detail, the Athens arbor is quaint and charming.
Made of premium weather-resistant vinyl and maintenance free. Never stain, paint, or maintain your arbor again!
Dimensions: 82.5 H x 36 W x 22 DLearn More
Add sophisticated style to your outdoor space with the Westinghouse 3-head Black Solar Post Lamp. This elegant lamp post will add style and light to your space. The patented natural white LED lights are softly diffused through the textured shadow glass, while the high output bulbs shine brightly. The lamp stands in the middle of a decorative planter which you can fill with live plants, flowers, or seasonal decorations to suit your style.
The smooth black finish gives a classic look and will match any decor. Ever since the company's founding in 1886, Westinghouse has been a household name when it comes to electricity and electric products.
- Amorphous solar panel fixed in each head
- Classic style in black finish
- 3 section pole and planter base
- 400 MAH lithium battery included
- Beautiful textured shadow glass lenses
- High output natural white LED bulbs
- Amorphous solar panel
- 400 MAH lithium battery included
- Lights stay on up to 8 hours
- Lights charge on sunny and cloudy days
- Dimensions: 25L x 22W x 83H Inch
Orchardgrass (Dactylis glomerata L.) is a bunch-type, tall-growing, cool-season perennial grass. It is one of the most productive cool-season grasses, tolerant to shade, fairly drought resistant with moderate winter hardiness. Orchardgrass does not exhibit as much tolerance to drought or winter hardiness as tall fescue and bromegrass. It has been reported growing in the United States since before 1760.Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
- Hopper capacity: 7 gallon (dry)/85 lb.
- 14,200 sq. ft. coverage; roughly 1/4 acre.*
- Rustproof poly hopper and spreader plate increase product life.
- Up to 10' spread width for reliable coverage.
- Pneumatic tires allow for increased maneuverability.
- Our covers are the same heavy duty UV treated, heat welded, valance design of the original. Made of the same triple-layer, rip-stop, woven polyethylene fabric material as our popular canopy.
- UV-treated inside and out. Heat-sealed seams not stitched for a stronger bond and absolute water resistance.
- 50+UPF rating blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays. UPF represents Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's radiation is absorbed. 50+UPF is the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure. Only 2% of the UV rays will penetrate through the shade fabric.
- Easy-to-install cover goes up fast with SL bungee fasteners.
Thatch is a layer of built up organic materials (dead grass, roots, and other debris) between the growth of the grass and roots. Where some thatch is essential to protect the root system, too much thatch will not allow enough water, air and nutrients to get to the root system. Dethatching helps remove this buildup of thatch in a lawn.
Brinly 48” Tow-Behind Dethatcher
Thatch is a layer of built-up organic material (grass clippings, dead roots) between the top growth of grass and root system. Too much thatch can create a barrier that keeps moisture and air from reaching the roots of the lawn. Use the Brinly 48” tow-behind dethatcher in the spring and fall to help gently remove the thatch that can harm a lawn.
Features and Benefits
1. (2) Rows of 12 independently flexing tines for maximum thatch pick up
2. Wide 48” working width for larger yards covers more ground for quicker results
3. Heavy duty steel tow bar with universal hitch pin fits most tractor models
- Tines: (24) 3/16" (5 mm) diameter
- Operating Modes: Dethatch
- Working Width: 48" (1219 mm)
- Dimensions: 38" x 48" x 12" (965 x 1219 x 305 mm)
- Tray Capacity: NA
- Wheels: 8” x 1.75” (203 x 44 mm)
- Ship Weight: 37 lbs (17 kg)