Lawn & Garden
*** PLEASE NOTE: Red Seed Plate Storage Case Sold Separately ***
Earthway Garden Seeder
Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of seeding your garden, being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track making crazy zig-zagging rows. Ugh... maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop
- Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener
- Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width
- Fill the seed hopper with seeds
- Unleash your Earthway seeder into well-tilled soil
In one continuous operation, the garden seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 30in. aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- Lightweight design - only 10 lbs.
Standard Plates Included with Seeder:
- 18100 - Sweet Corn,
- 18101 - Radish, Leeks, Spinach
- 18102 - Carrots, Lettuce, Turnips
- 18103 - Beans, Small Peas
- 18104 - Jumbo Peas
- 18105 - Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard
Be secure in knowing the Earthway precision garden seeder is a quality product with its 5-year limited warranty.Learn More
Precision high wheel cultivator (HWC100) with a heavy duty powder coated steel frame, 24-inch steel wheel, includes 3 accessories, fine tine cultivator, moldboard plow and a furrow ploy, easy change tool bar for quick tool istallation.
- 3 Position Handle
- 3 Accessories Included: Fine tine cultivator, moldboard plow, furrow plow
- Sow at 4-10# per 1000 sq ft. in mixtures or 20-25# per 1000 sq ft. alone
- Wide leafed, deep-rooted bunch grass for lawns, parks, and athletic fields.
- Excellent heat, drought and water tolerance, usually staying green all summer.
- Adapted to clay, loam and sandy soils. Heavy deep roots provide excellent drought tolerance
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500 High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500 is a very versatile tool. Handles and framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500 and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Rotates to indicate wind direction.
- Silent vibrations when in motion
- Makes a wonderful yard decoration
- 14 gauge steel material
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with fold down sides for easy loading and unloading. Sides can also be removed if needed. Large straight pull handle for easy grip. Four (4) heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions (with Sides) 18" W x 34" L x 21 3/4" H Dimensions (without Sides) 18" W x 34" L x 13 1/2" H Weight Capacity 400 lbs. Tire Size 5" x 13" Color Green
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Turns your PAS power source into a commercial grade trimmer!
Power Source Compatibility PAS-225/230/231/260/261/265/266/280SRM-210SB/211SB/225SB Length (in) 34 Weight (lb) 3 Cutting Head Semi-Automatic Cutting Swath (in) 17 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
Regular Price: $84.99
Special Price: $79.99
Seed 8-10# per 1000 square feet. This grass seed is a mixture of 5 elite turf-type tall fescues. This is a versatile mixture for all soil types. Excellent for areas of high traffic.
- Star Fire Tall Fescue
- Falcon II Tall Fescue
- Blade Runner Tall Fescue
- Finelawn Petite Fescue
- Dynasty Tall Fescue
Using Yard Tuff’s Chain Link Drag Harrow (DH-045) is the ideal way to take care of your leveling needs. This quality drag harrow measures 4’ x 5’ and is constructed of a chain-link style galvanized mesh for a durable drag harrow that you can rely on. Attach this drag harrow to almost any ATV, UTV, or utility tractor with the universal chain-style hitch for easy towing. Making this drag harrow even more versatile is the front tray; use the front tray to hold cement blocks for extra weight, which gives you extra depth and force when needed. The powder-coat finish and durable construction ensures that this product will resist rust and be long-lasting. Yard Tuff’s drag harrow is ideal for covering seed after planting or seeding. It is also the perfect harrow for leveling playing fields and baseball diamonds. The drag harrow will also help you drag fertilizer into the ground for enriched soil. Yard Tuff’s safe and effective drag harrow can help you with a wide variety of tasks.
- Good for lightweight jobs like smoothing baseball diamonds or seed beds
- Universal chain style hitch
- Weather resistant powder coat finish