Lawn & Garden
Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny, tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track with making crazy zig sagging rows. Ugh….maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Walk Behind Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop;Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener;Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width;Fill the seed hopper with seeds;and Fearlessly plow through well tilled soil!!
In one continuous operation, the seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 30in. aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- Lightweight design - only 10 lbs.
Standard Plates Included with Seeder:
- 18100 - Sweet Corn,
- 18101 - Radish, Leeks, Spinach
- 18102 - Carrots, Lettuce, Turnips
- 18103 - Beans, Small Peas
- 18104 - Jumbo Peas
- 18105 - Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard
Be secure in knowing this is a quality product with its 5-Year Limited Warranty.Learn More
Features a beautiful, flame-finished copper bowl & soothing chiming bells.The swirling motion of floating bells provides this fountain's peaceful chiming sounds. Create an oasis in your garden - the soothing murmur of the water combines with the gentle ringing of the bells to create a tranquil mood.
- Dimensions: 6.5 in. Tall, 16 in. Diameter
- Materials: Copper bowl with 10 brass bells, continuous-duty pump.
- Motor:110 V/60 Hz
- Motor input power: 230 Watt
- Maximum speed: 3600 rpm
- Includes: Thermo overload protection
- Work Light: 15 watt
- Includes: 3 grinding wheels sizes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500 High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500 is a very versatile tool. Handles and framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500 and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with fold down sides for easy loading and unloading. Sides can also be removed if needed. Large straight pull handle for easy grip. Four (4) heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions (with Sides) 24" W x 48" L x 27 3/8" H Dimensions (without Sides) 24" W x 48" L x 16 3/8" H Tire Size 5" x 13" Weight Capacity 1000 lbs. Color Green
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500W Kentucky Style High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500W is a very versatile tool. Handles are the traditional style made from Oak, with the framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500W and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.Learn More
If you’re looking to pump up your wood splitting experience look no further than the SpeeCo 11 GPM Log Splitter Pump! This two stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine helping you to split wood in no time. Stop wasting your time with other pumps. Pump up your speed with the SpeeCo 11 GPM Log Splitter Pump!
- Two stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine
- For use with open center hydraulic systems only
Lightweight, curved shaft trimmer featuring reduced-effort I-30 starting technology. A great trimmer for every homeowner!
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Fuel Capacity (fl.oz) 14.9 Shaft Length (in) 48 Starting System i-30 Cutting Head Rapid-Loader Sutting Swath (in) 16 Shield Std. GT Drive Shaft 4-Layer Cable Nylon Line (in dia) .080 Cross-Fire Dry Weight (lbs) (With cutting head, without harness) 10.1 Dry Weight (lbs) (Without cuttinghead, with shield) 9.6 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 days