Lawn & Garden
Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny, tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track with making crazy zig sagging rows. Ugh….maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Walk Behind Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop;Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener;Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width;Fill the seed hopper with seeds;and Fearlessly plow through well tilled soil!!
In one continuous operation, the seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 30in. aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- Lightweight design - only 10 lbs.
Standard Plates Included with Seeder:
- 18100 - Sweet Corn,
- 18101 - Radish, Leeks, Spinach
- 18102 - Carrots, Lettuce, Turnips
- 18103 - Beans, Small Peas
- 18104 - Jumbo Peas
- 18105 - Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard
Be secure in knowing this is a quality product with its 5-Year Limited Warranty.Learn More
Introducing the long awaited Duke DP "Dog Proof" Raccoon Trap! Features heavy duty machine chain with swivels attached. This trap comes equipped with a stake attached directly to the bottom of the trap. Set it, stake it, and forget it. Its that simple. Features heavy duty coil springs and trigger system.Learn More
The Squirrelinator is a unique multi-catch squirrel trap that can catch dozens of squirrels in only a matter of hours! No more spreading costly baits that can potentially harm other non-targeted animals or the environment.
- Catch up to 25 squirrels in one setting
- Multi-catch trap
- Does not use poisons
The first state of the art electric birdbath de-icer! Constructed of patented cast aluminum for ultimate efficiency and safety, this de-icer is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. Safe in all birdbaths. Three year limited warranty.
- Farm Innovators' aluminum birdbath de-icer is a state-of-the-art electric birdbath de-icer
- Constructed of patented cast aluminum for ultimate efficiency and safety
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Safe in all birdbaths
- Uses 150-watt power
- .42 amp
The Ratinator is a unique, one-of-a-kind, multi-catch rat trap that can catch swarms of rats.
- No more spreading costly baits that can potentially harm other animals or the environmant
- No more sticky glue boards!
- No more dangerous snap traps
- Multi-catch trap
Rarely do you see their pointy faces in the daylight, but their trails and tracks are evident as they cut your lawn and garden to ribbons. Pesky varmints—moles that is! And certainly there are plenty of products on the market to poison or blow them to smithereens. But you have children, pets, welcome wildlife, and produce to protect. Rural King has the solution: the Wire Tek EasySet Mole Eliminator Trap.
No matter the species of the mole, (and who but a zoologist can tell the difference anyway?) this is a product to get rid of them permanently. No digging (yes the moles have done enough of that); trip cables, sharply pointed spears or hand snapping clamps are involved. Here is how it works: firmly insert the closed jaws into the center of the mole's tunnel until the base of the Wire Tek EasySet Mole Eliminator Trap is flush to the ground.
Fearlessly step straight down on the setting lever. The trap and trigger mechanism is ready for action. Simple! As the offending vermin runs through its tunnel, with nothing more than his next meal of grubs on the brain, it runs smack into the collapsed portion of the tunnel where the trap is set. Whack, boom, bam (not that loud, more like a snap) he is toast. Done!! Take back your lawn and garden with this product today!
***Made in the USA!!Learn More
Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds