Lawn & Garden
Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds
The Earthway Optional Seed Plate 60010 is for those who love to grow their own food using a garden seeder. If you have a large garden to plant, than you know how back breaking it can be to actually plate seeds, and get them spaced far enough part to grow with enough room to not crowd other plants. All you need to make the job of planting easier and quicker is an Earthway garden seeder and these seed plates.
Planting a garden takes a lot of time and hard work stooping over to plant your seeds, getting the spacing correct, as well as getting the rows far enough part. Any gardener knows that many times you end up with zig-zag rows, and your back hurts once you are done with the planting. With these seed plates you use the correct one for the seed you are planting and you simply walk using your garden seeder, and it they allow the seed to come out. Planting is easier than ever when using the Earthway Optional Seed Plates.
The Earthway Optional Seed Plates offer 5 pre-cut plates for your planting usage. These seed plates include what you need to plant light carrots, cucumbers, lima beans, broccoli, cauliflower, and mustard seeds.
- Light Carrot (Seed Plate # 18108)
- Cucumber (Seed Plate # 18110)
- Popcorn (Seed Plate # 18112)
- Lima Beans (Seed Plate # 18124)
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Mustard Seed (Seed Plate # 18109)
Tomcat with Bromethalin is a cutting-edge product, providing an alternate mode of action. This acute non-anticoagulant provides sure, fast control*. Rodents stop feeding after eating a toxic dose of Tomcat with Bromethalin, so more rodents are controlled with less bait. There is a reduced risk of secondary poisoning; pets are less likely to be harmed if they accidentally eat a poisoned rodent.
- For use in & around agricultural buildings.
- Kills Anticoagulant Resistant Norway
Rats, Roof Rats & House Mice.
- Norway Rats, Roof Rats, & House
Mice Cease Feeding After Consuming
a Toxic Dose.
- 1Oz. Bait Chunx in 4 Lb. Pail
Keep your mower in tip-top shape with the Swisher Replacement Mulching Blade!
- Swisher 20-1/2-inch replacement blade has been specifically designed to keep your machine running at its peak level
- Make your mower cut like new by replacing the blade for a precise, sharp set, ready to get the job done
- Fits T-60, T1360, T14560, T18560, T1360H, ZT2350, ZT2660, ZT2560, and ZT2660B
- Swisher replacement blade measures 20-1/2 inches