Lawn & Garden
Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds
Evenly distributes seed, light weight fertilizer, granular and other materials.
- Sturdy zip top canvas bag
- Calibrated flow rate adjuster
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Sturdy man made fibre strap
- Stainless steel rate gate
- Handy calibration chart
- 25lb. capacity (approximately)
- Easy on/off controls .
Keep losing your Earthway Seed Plates? Earthway has the solution for you, the Earthway Seed Plate Storage Case. Comes in a Vibrant Red Nylon Case and holds up to ten plates and wraps directly to the unit itself.
Color: RedLearn More
GopherHawk's single traps are available to expand coverage area for large properties or heavy infestation, but do not include the necessary wedge and probe tool.
GopherHawk recommends purchasing a trapping set first (Mfg#: GH-SET) which includes a wedge & probe tool required for proper use.
Keep your mower in tip-top shape with the Swisher Replacement Mulching Blade!
- Swisher 20-1/2-inch replacement blade has been specifically designed to keep your machine running at its peak level
- Make your mower cut like new by replacing the blade for a precise, sharp set, ready to get the job done
- Fits T-60, T1360, T14560, T18560, T1360H, ZT2350, ZT2660, ZT2560, and ZT2660B
- Swisher replacement blade measures 20-1/2 inches
Let's conduct an experiment. Look at your hand, please. Make a fist, simulating the motion you use when you squeeze the handles on a pair of pruners. See how your fingers curl into your palm? Our engineers noticed that movement, too-and crafted these astonishing pruners to complement that hand's natural dynamics. Not only are they far friendlier to your body than traditional models, they also magnify your cutting strength. Even that's not all...Product Features
- PowerGear® mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3X easier than single pivot pruners
- Awarded the Ease-of-Use Commendation by the Arthritis Foundation®
- Rolling handles match natural hand motion to reduce fatigue
- Sized for small to average hands
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Replaceable blade
- Ergonomic handle design fits comfortably in hand
- Adjustable blade tension
- FiberComp® construction-reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability
- Bypass blade-for clean cuts of green, living growth
- Cutting capacity-3/4 inch
- Lifetime warranty
Regular Price: $26.99
Special Price: $24.99
- 6-ply Construction
- Heavy Duty Radial Braid Reinforcement for High Burst Strength
- Thick Abrasion Resistant Outer Layer
- Protective Power Coil Resists Kinks at Faucet
- Leakproof, SealFast Lead-free Couplings for Watertight Connection
- All Purpose Durability