Lawn & Garden
Poison Peanuts kill moles and gophers. Simply sprinkle Sweeneys onto the mound or in the tunnel. Contains pelleted Zinc Phosphate.Learn More
The Earthway Optional Seed Plate 60010 is for those who love to grow their own food using a garden seeder. If you have a large garden to plant, than you know how back breaking it can be to actually plate seeds, and get them spaced far enough part to grow with enough room to not crowd other plants. All you need to make the job of planting easier and quicker is an Earthway garden seeder and these seed plates.
Planting a garden takes a lot of time and hard work stooping over to plant your seeds, getting the spacing correct, as well as getting the rows far enough part. Any gardener knows that many times you end up with zig-zag rows, and your back hurts once you are done with the planting. With these seed plates you use the correct one for the seed you are planting and you simply walk using your garden seeder, and it they allow the seed to come out. Planting is easier than ever when using the Earthway Optional Seed Plates.
The Earthway Optional Seed Plates offer 5 pre-cut plates for your planting usage. These seed plates include what you need to plant light carrots, cucumbers, lima beans, broccoli, cauliflower, and mustard seeds.
- Light Carrot (Seed Plate # 18108)
- Cucumber (Seed Plate # 18110)
- Popcorn (Seed Plate # 18112)
- Lima Beans (Seed Plate # 18124)
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Mustard Seed (Seed Plate # 18109)
Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $152.99
The Southland 43 CC, 2 Cycle Mini Cultivator is easy to start, via manual recoil. This mini cultivator has a lot more power than you would expect out of a small motor. The Southland 43 CC Cultivator is lightweight and easy to handle and move.
The mini cultivator works great for gardens and flower beds. It makes cultivating jobs a lot easier and more manageable. The Southland 43 cc Cultivator helps with soil preparation when it comes to garden maintenance, as well as getting un-worked plots ready. Its size makes it easy to use between plants and rows, instead of using a hoe and a lot of hard back breaking work for soil preparation, this mini cultivator makes the job of keeping weeds out of gardens and flowers easy to do.
- Manual recoil easy start fuel delivery system
- Adjustable tilling widths
- 8-inch tine diameter with up to 5-inch tilling depth
- Direct gear drive with clutch
- 2 rear, 7" wheels
- 3 pieces, folding handle
- Front carrying handle
- 2 year limited warranty
- EPA & CARB certified
- For use with the Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001B.
- Replacement belt.
- 7.225” ID x .265” GARDEN SEEDER SQ BELT
The Ratinator is a unique, one-of-a-kind, multi-catch rat trap that can catch swarms of rats.
- No more spreading costly baits that can potentially harm other animals or the environmant
- No more sticky glue boards!
- No more dangerous snap traps
- Multi-catch trap
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- 48 X 52” fits 2 x 2 & 2 x 3 ROPS
- Twin shut-off valves control water flow for two hoses
- Cap type valve handles resist breakage
- Longer legs prevent hose kinks at faucet
- Full ball and retainer rings reduce leakage, even at low pressure
- Durable, rustproof polymer construction
- Not recommended for hot water use
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500 High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500 is a very versatile tool. Handles and framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500 and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
This mole and gopher killer protects your lawn from unsightly mounds and ridges. Excellent bait acceptance.Learn More
Regular Price: $26.99
Special Price: $21.99
- 6-ply construction
- 500 PSI burst strength
- Double reinforced for commercial strength
- Protective collar resists kinks at faucet
- Heavy-duty brass couplings with O-ring for tight seals
- Maximum kink resistance
- Rugged red cover resists abrasion and won't mar surfaces