Lawn & Garden
- Easily attaches to nozzle or sprinkler for quick connection to hose.
- Set includes 2 male hose end adapters.
- Durable, impact resistant, rust proof polymer construction.
- Interchangeable with most polymer quick connector systems.
Vernal Alfalfa is a perennial legume that produces high yields of good quality dry hay material for horses and livestock. Alfalfa is a high protein and high energy food with protein levels reaching approximately 20% when properly harvested. Alfalfa is also an excellent source of calcium for productive dairy animals. In addition to use as a hay material, vernal alfalfa can also be used to produce silage, as part of pasture forage, or for conservation and wildlife. Nutritional quality is at its peak in the low fiber periods during early budding or blooming. Alfalfa leaves are a rich dark green in color and have fine stems.
Vernal alfalfa is a cool weather crop that prefers to grow in the cooler temperatures of spring and fall. Alfalfa will perform best when plant with adequate starting moisture. Vernal alfalfa has good winter hardiness and a moderate regrowth rate after cutting. Vernal alfalfa is deep rooted and drought tolerant. This alfalfa will adapt to deep well drained soils of all types as long as PH levels are within the range of 6.4-7.5. A PH test is useful in determining proper soil amendments. The sowing rate for vernal alfalfa is 15-20 lb per acre when planted alone or 6-15 lb per acre in a mixture.
- 50 lbs
- Sowing Rate: 15-20 lb/acre alone or 6-15 lb/acre in a mixture.
- Deep rooted, drought tolerant, perennial legume.
- Used for hay.
The Squirrelinator is a unique multi-catch squirrel trap that can catch dozens of squirrels in only a matter of hours! No more spreading costly baits that can potentially harm other non-targeted animals or the environment. Comes complete with basin.
- Catch up to 25 squirrels in one setting
- Multi-catch trap
- Does not use poisons
The Ratinator is a unique, one-of-a-kind, multi-catch rat trap that can catch swarms of rats.
- No more spreading costly baits that can potentially harm other animals or the environmant
- No more sticky glue boards!
- No more dangerous snap traps
- Multi-catch trap
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- 48 X 52” fits 2 x 2 & 2 x 3 ROPS
The Chip'munk'inator is a unique, one-of-a-kind, multi catch chipmunk trap that can catch dozens of chipmunks in only a matter of hours! Two door entry system and easy open top lid to release the animal.
- No more spreading costly baits that can potentially harm other animals or the environment
- Multi-catch chipmunk trap
umbo Fly stick is an effective way to control common houseflies and other flying insects indoor and out. Can be used in any room of the house, including food preparation areas or baby's room because it gives off no vapors. Effectively traps flies, mosquitoes, moths, gnats and other flying insects. The sticks require no baiting or setting and can be used in all areas of your home, barn and garage.
Features & Benefits
- Contains No Chemicals
- No Vapors
- Glue Lasts for months
- Quickly Hangs on garages, barns, porches, or office
- Contains 1 trap
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 10.5" - 11" H x 2.75" - 3" W x 2.75" - 3" D
Regular Price: $26.99
Special Price: $21.99
- 6-ply construction
- 500 PSI burst strength
- Double reinforced for commercial strength
- Protective collar resists kinks at faucet
- Heavy-duty brass couplings with O-ring for tight seals
- Maximum kink resistance
- Rugged red cover resists abrasion and won't mar surfaces
Get rid of destructive moles and protect your yard with this durable, weather-resistant mole trap. As the professional’s trap of choice, the Victor® OUT O'SIGHT® Mole Trap is backed by years of proven field results.
The trap effectively kills moles without the use of chemicals or poisons. The OUT O'SIGHT® mole trap features malleable iron jaws for superior strength and durability (setting levers are included).
It comes fully assembled and with a sure-fire design for use in any soil type and is ideal for sandy soil. Additionally, the OUT O'SIGHT® trap is equipped with a safety clip for secure operation. Each trap comes with illustrated operating instructions on setting and placement.
Ideally, this mole trap should be placed into the tunnel and covered with dirt. It is because of this placement that traps works best for moles, since their natural instinct is to reopen the tunnel. In clearing the tunnel, they will push up on the trigger, releasing the powerful trap.
Spring is the best time to trap moles because newly-made surface tunnels are easy to spot. However, moles can be trapped during any season except in very cold or dry weather.
- Professional's mole trap of choice
- Malleable iron jaws for superior strength and durability
- Can be used in all soil types and is ideal for sandy soil
- Moving parts are completely below the ground surface, safely away from children and pets
- Fully assembled
- Equipped with a safety clip for secure operation
- Each trap is hand tested to ensure highest quality
- Setting levers included
- Clean and quick trapping
- Use in springtime for best results
- No bait needed
- Individually packaged