Lawn & Garden
Introducing the As Seen On TV Pocket Hose, the garden hose that's small enough to fit in your pocket, then expands automatically to a giant full sized hose! Just turn on the water and watch this mini hose grow to maximum length like magic! Pocket Hose is super lightweight and easy to handle, making it convenient to hang or store anywhere - even in your pocket! And, when you turn off the water to the Pocket Hose, it shrinks back to its original mini size, practically putting itself away. Best of all, it never kinks, twists or tangles like ordinary hoses! The secret is Pocket Hose's expandable accordion design that helps it grow long and strong enough for any tough job. Perfect for gardens, terraces, patios and more, you just turn on the water and watch Pocket Hose grow and grow and grow!
- Small enough to fit in your pocket when collapsed
- Long and strong enough for any job when expanded
- Expands up to 50 feet long
- Kink, twist and tangle proof
- Super lightweight and hangs or stores anywhere
Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds
Earthway Optional Seed Plates offers 5 additional pre-cut plates for your usage. These Plates Include:
- Light Carrot (Seed Plate # 18108)
- Cucumber (Seed Plate # 18110)
- Popcorn (Seed Plate # 18112)
- Lima Beans (Seed Plate # 18124)
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Mustard Seed (Seed Plate # 18109)
Keep losing your Earthway Seed Plates? Earthway has the solution for you, the Earthway Seed Plate Storage Case. Comes in a Vibrant Red Nylon Case and holds up to ten plates and wraps directly to the unit itself.
Color: RedLearn More
Evenly distributes seed, light weight fertilizer, granular and other materials.
- Sturdy zip top canvas bag
- Calibrated flow rate adjuster
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Sturdy man made fibre strap
- Stainless steel rate gate
- Handy calibration chart
- 25lb. capacity (approximately)
- Easy on/off controls .
Sweeney’s Solar Powered mole and gopher repeller offers a poison-free way to drive away moles, gophers and other underground rodents. Every 30 seconds, sonic pulses penetrate the soil, emitting a penetrating sound which is irritating to moles and gophers who are virtually blind and extremely sensitive to sound and vibrations. This method encourages moles to leave the property, and the solar operated spike continues to discourage return visits.
No batteries are required to operate the waterproof solar spike; one solar charge will last up to 5 days. The spike is built with a mow-over design and safe to use around pets. Allow 7-14 days before ground rodents start to move away from the area.Learn More