Lawn & Garden
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- 48 X 52” fits 2 x 2 & 2 x 3 ROPS
- Durable - 1/4" heat-treated steel tangs spaced for thorough coverage.
- Flexibile - 48" working width for coverage of large areas.
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operations; consult your tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch attachment.
Specifications Model Number 45-0366 Weight 73 lbs. Assembled Product Size 50.5" x 12.5" x 7.5"
224cc Champion OHV Engine:
- 250 Cycles per hour
- Easily adjusts from horizontal to vertical for larger, heavier logs
- Full beam for maximum cylinder support
- integrated log cradle
- 2 in. Ball Coupler
- 16 in. DOT approved wheels
- 4 Stroke
- Single Cylinder
- Air Cooled
- Low Oil Shut-Off
- Recoil Start
- Cast Iron Sleeve for Durability
Specifications Max Log Size 23.8 in. Max Log Weight 100 lb. Cycle Time 12 seconds Hydraulic Cylinder 3.9 in. x 22.6 in. 2-Stage Pump 11 GPM Max Pressure 3600 psi Hydraulic Oil System Capacity 5 Gallon (18.9L) Hydraulic Oil Tank Capacity 4 Gallon (15.1L)
Engine Displacement (cc) 40.2 Engine Displacement (cu in) 2.45 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 16,18 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 13.9 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 9.5 Dry Weight (without bar and chain) 10.1 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Double Guard 91 Sprocket Type Spur Handle Aluminum w/ Rubber Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
The 100 ft Heated Hose from Pirit will allow you to keep a constant water source all winter long without having to worry about freezing temperatures or busted hoses. A hose that works in below-freezing temperatures. Maintain a water line 24/7 throughout the winter or use for periodic tasks. No more lugging water buckets. No more draining hoses.
- Drinking Water Safe.
- Thermostatically controlled
- Made with durable 150 psi PVC and quality
- Nickel-Plated Brass fittings
- Tested to minus 42° Fahrenheit (minus 41° Celsius.)
- Works with standard 110V GFCI outlet.
- 100' (1/2" inner diameter) 500 watts 4.50 amps 120 volts 60 hertz
Tackle winters worst with the Agri-Fab, Inc. 130 lb. Push Broadcast Spreader. Designed for ice control during the winter, lawn and garden maintenance during spring, summer and fall. The large 130 lb. hopper capacity to help you finish any project quickly. Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability. 25,000 sq. ft. coverage, roughly 1/2 acre. The professional alloy beveled gear for increased durability. Includes a hopper cover, spreader grate and deflector ideal for sidewalks.
- Spreader grate, included, improves material flow and spreader performance
- Hopper cover, included, keeps the material dry in the worst weather, the deflector, included, narrows the spread pattern from 12 ft. to 24 in. ideal for sidewalks
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox for smooth rolling and easy maintenance
- Steel, rod flow control for precise coverage
- Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability
Specifications Assembled Size 48" D x 27.125" W x 33.625" H Material Steel Spread Width 144" Product Weight 37 lbs. Spreader Type Broadcast
Have some granulated material that needs to be evenly distributed over a wide area? Get the Fimco Dry Material Spreader ATV-DMS-12V to accomplish this job.
Imagine: the church or business parking lot is ice coated and it is only a few hours before people start arriving. A sack of ice melt and a cup will just be a pain. You end up with little piles in one area and no coverage in others. Calls about broken bones and fractured hips start spinning in your head. Or the lawn needs a boost of fertilizer.
You know from last year’s efforts there will be big green clumps to the little wimpy blades and bare spots. Apparently some grass got a hearty meal while other spots were fasting. Hand fertilizing is not the way. Or you wanted to sow a patch of turnips in the fall.
When the seedlings came up there was a lot of plant thinning to do. What a waste of seed! The Fimco Dry Material Spreader is the way to end the disaster scenarios. This great gadget hums on its own battery power and can spread a field of 5 to 45 feet.
- If you are not interested in our doomsday reasons you should buy, know the features are:
- 2.2 cubic foot poly hopper
- 12 volt motor with variable speed control (VSC-10) and On/Off switch
- Stainless Steel Radial 6-Blade Fan
- Holds up to 145 lbs. potash or 99 lbs. urea
Not all ATV's were created equal. Here's the perfect ramp for today's changing needs-from narrow-to-wide loading needs. Pull two quick clip pins and you've got new loading capabilities ideal for ATV's or lawnmowers.Learn More
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Economical combo kit that includes a power source, trimmer attachment and blower attachment in one box. This is a great way to get your Pro Attachment Series started today!
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 14.9 Starting System i-30 Available Attachments
Curved Shaft Edger
Rapid Loader Trimmer
Articulating Hedge Trimmer
Weight (lb) - Power Head 9.3 Weight (lb) - Trimmer Attachment 3.1 Weight (lb) - Blower Attachment 5.6 Length (in) - Power Head 33 Length (in) - Trimmer Attachment 34 Length (in) - Blower Attachment 33 Cutting Head Semi-Automatic Cutting Swath (in) 17 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 100 Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 317 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 22 Tons of splitting force and a 13 second cycle time. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, 2.5 gallon protected poly hydraulic tank, and a log stripper. Made in the USA!
- 6.75 Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton engine
- 22 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes cycle time
- Direct drive reduces the number of moving parts
- 2.5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank is rust resistant and protected from potential damage
- 1" machined steel compoud wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Log Cradles aid in securing logs during splitting
- Log stripper separates log from wedge if a complete split is not accomplished
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- 13 second cycle time
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Steel Components