Lawn & Garden
Powerful all-round saw for people who value professional qualities in a saw. The X-Torq® engine means lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Auto return stop switch, side mounted chain tensioning and visible fuel level makes the saw easier to handle. Equipped with Smart Start® and fuel pump to every time ensure easy starts.
Air Injection- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
X-Torq- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Quick-Release Air Filter- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
Ergonomic Rear Handle- Increased comfort with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle.
Felling Mraks- Distinct marks for better felling precision.
Combined Choke/Stop Control- Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
Snap Lock Cylinder Cover- Saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
Three-Piece Crank Shaft- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
Engine specification Cylinder displacement 50.2 cc Power output 3.2 hp Maximum power speed 9000 rpm Fuel tank volume 15.22 fl oz Fuel consumption 504 g/kWh Idling speed 2700 rpm Spark plug NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y Electrode gap 0.02 " Torque, max. 2.6 Nm/7200 rpm Lubricants Oil tank volume 0.55 US pint Oil pump type Fixed flow Vibration & noise data Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle 2.3/2.7 m/s² Sound pressure level at operators ear 104 dB(A) Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 115 dB(A) Cutting equipmentChain pitch .325" Recommended bar length, min-max 13"-20" Chain speed at max power 56.76 fts Overall dimensions Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 11.24 lbs
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- 48 X 52” fits 2 x 2 & 2 x 3 ROPS
Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw has a combined Start / Stop switch and fuel pump that makes the chainsaw very easy to start. Unlike some chain saws, the Husqvarna 445 is designed with the LowVib system to reduce vibration levels to the operator and makes it more comfortable to use. The forged, three piece crankshaft allows the Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw to hold up, even through the toughest applications.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter
- X - Torq delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world's most stringent environmental regulations
- Combined start / stop switch and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start
- Side - mounted chain tensioner provides easier access
- Snap - lock cylinder cover saves you time when changing spark plugs and cleaning
- Forged three - piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- LowVibsystem designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue
- Visible fuel level indicator makes it easy to check fuel level
Tackle winters worst with the Agri-Fab, Inc. 130 lb. Push Broadcast Spreader. Designed for ice control during the winter, lawn and garden maintenance during spring, summer and fall. The large 130 lb. hopper capacity to help you finish any project quickly. Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability. 25,000 sq. ft. coverage, roughly 1/2 acre. The professional alloy beveled gear for increased durability. Includes a hopper cover, spreader grate and deflector ideal for sidewalks.
- Spreader grate, included, improves material flow and spreader performance
- Hopper cover, included, keeps the material dry in the worst weather, the deflector, included, narrows the spread pattern from 12 ft. to 24 in. ideal for sidewalks
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox for smooth rolling and easy maintenance
- Steel, rod flow control for precise coverage
- Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability
Specifications Assembled Size 48" D x 27.125" W x 33.625" H Material Steel Spread Width 144" Product Weight 37 lbs. Spreader Type Broadcast
- Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP Intek Series 875 engine® for reliable power.
- 206 cc/8.75 Gross Torque Rating
- Large 26-bushel/32 cu.ft capacity holds more for fewer stops.
- 80 MPH suction provides enough power for leaves, pine needles and grass clippings.
- Versatile design fits over 40 different tractor decks (template included).
- Durable, vented hard-top design reduces dust.
- Safety shutoff prevents accidental engine start-ups.
- Weight Each: 359 lb.
- Assembled Product Size: 96" x 33" x 62"
- UPS: No
- Carton Size L x W x H: 52" x 32.5" x 45.5"
The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52 lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Aeration Method: Plug; 32 heat-treated spoons
Aeration Depth: up to 3" (76 mm)
Working Width: 48" (1219 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 36" x 51" x 28" (914 x 1295 x 711 mm)
Tray Weight Capacity: 200 lbs (91 kg)
Wheels: 10.5" x 3.5" (266.7mm x 88.9mm)
Ship Weight: 91 lbs (41 kg)
Brinly 48” Tow-Behind Plug Aerator
If heavily compacted or clay soil and thatch are choking the life out of your lawn, then the Brinly 48” plug aerator can be the solution. Plug aeration involves removing 2-3” “plugs” of soil from a lawn to reduce soil compaction and allow air, water, and nutrients to get to the lawn’s root system. The soil “plugs” are left on the lawn to dissolve and return vital nutrients back into the lawn to promote healthy growth. Use a plug aerator to aerate in the spring and fall in your lawn’s high-traffic areas for a yard like a pro!
Features and BenefitsLearn More
1. Large 48” working width and (32) heavy duty plug spoons help aerate large yards quickly
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 150 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. (4) independently rotating plug spoon sections ensure proper aeration on uneven terrain
The Swisher 11.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton electric start engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The removable log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA!
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- 34 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes cycle time
- Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank provides visibility of fluid levels
- 1" machined steel compound wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable log cradles help prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Steel Components