Lawn & Garden
Blue Max 2 in 1 Combo Chainsaw 1.77 HP, 1300 W, single cylinder, 2 stroke, 38cc displacement comes with a 14” and 18” bar and chain for small and larger jobs. The 10.93oz. fuel tank is a gas/oil mix fuel, 40:1 mixture. There is a 7.41oz bar oil tank which has an oil feeding system and automatic pump with adjuster. 3/8” pitch, 0.050” gauge. The BlueMax has a rapid-reaction kick-back brake (quick stop). Other features are: hand guard, safety trigger and convenient on/off switch. Optimum engine characteristics with high quality cylinder, auto oiler keeps bar lubricated.
- 14” & 18” Bar and Chain
- Single Cylinder, 2 stroke, 38cc displacement
- 1.77 HP – 1300W
- 10.93oz. fuel tank – gas/oil fuel mix
- Rapid-reaction kick-back brake, hand guard, safety trigger, convenient on/off switch
- Female hose end connector with built-in water shut-off valve.
- Easily attaches hose to nozzle, sprinkler or other hose end accessories.
- Durable, impact resistant, rust proof polymer construction.
- Interchangeable with most polymer quick connector systems.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Red Seed Plate Storage Case Sold Separately ***
Earthway Garden Seeder
Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of seeding your garden, being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track making crazy zig-zagging rows. Ugh... maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop
- Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener
- Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width
- Fill the seed hopper with seeds
- Unleash your Earthway seeder into well-tilled soil
In one continuous operation, the garden seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 30in. aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- Lightweight design - only 10 lbs.
Standard Plates Included with Seeder:
- 18100 - Sweet Corn,
- 18101 - Radish, Leeks, Spinach
- 18102 - Carrots, Lettuce, Turnips
- 18103 - Beans, Small Peas
- 18104 - Jumbo Peas
- 18105 - Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard
Be secure in knowing the Earthway precision garden seeder is a quality product with its 5-year limited warranty.Learn More
The first state of the art electric birdbath de-icer! Constructed of patented cast aluminum for ultimate efficiency and safety, this de-icer is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. Safe in all birdbaths. Three year limited warranty.
- Farm Innovators' aluminum birdbath de-icer is a state-of-the-art electric birdbath de-icer
- Constructed of patented cast aluminum for ultimate efficiency and safety
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Safe in all birdbaths
- Uses 150-watt power
- .42 amp
- Solid brass valve stem with permanent adjusting nut
- Hold-open clip for continuous spraying
- Rust resistant stainless steel spring
- Self-adjusting "duck" packing for lifetime leak proof seal
- Heavy-duty, full size, die
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $12.99
Designed by a professional trapper, The "Dog Proof" Ztrap catches more raccoon than any other DP trap. Raccoon reach inside of the CrossFire Ztrap to snatch bait and trip the patented, Push/Pull Trigger. (Patent No. 8,230,642) Powerful, double coil springs hold raccoon for good.
CrossFire Ztraps new, patent pending stabilizer stake allows trapper to put Ztraps where the raccoon are, like in rocks near waterways, in a soft bank, or pre-drill a hole inside of a concrete or steel culvert, or in a bridge piling for the perfect Ztrap set location. The pointed stabilizer stake makes it easier to drive Ztrap into frozen ground and still allow raccoon to pull trap out of the ground.
Heavy duty chain comes with three swivels, one at stake, one inline, and one at the end to be used for stake or drowner.
Ztraps feature durable, powder finish with black, zinc coated spring & trigger components. No waiting for traps to rust, no dying or waxing required. Just purchase and use. It’s that simple!Learn More
Regular Price: $9.98
Special Price: $4.98
- Solar Angel Garden Stake with Blue LED Lights
- Alpine’s 35" Solar Angel Garden Stake with Blue LED Lights will add a nice touch to any outdoor setting.
- Made with durable PVC, this solar powered garden stake charges by day and illuminates at night.
- Great for lighting your garden landscape or walkway. Place them all over your garden and experience bright, vivid colors for evening enjoyment. With 1 year warranty.
- Available in Blue or White
*****THIS ITEM IS ASSORTED. COLOR MAY VARY*****Learn More
The Earthway Optional Seed Plate 60010 is for those who love to grow their own food using a garden seeder. If you have a large garden to plant, than you know how back breaking it can be to actually plate seeds, and get them spaced far enough part to grow with enough room to not crowd other plants. All you need to make the job of planting easier and quicker is an Earthway garden seeder and these seed plates.
Planting a garden takes a lot of time and hard work stooping over to plant your seeds, getting the spacing correct, as well as getting the rows far enough part. Any gardener knows that many times you end up with zig-zag rows, and your back hurts once you are done with the planting. With these seed plates you use the correct one for the seed you are planting and you simply walk using your garden seeder, and it they allow the seed to come out. Planting is easier than ever when using the Earthway Optional Seed Plates.
The Earthway Optional Seed Plates offer 5 pre-cut plates for your planting usage. These seed plates include what you need to plant light carrots, cucumbers, lima beans, broccoli, cauliflower, and mustard seeds.
- Light Carrot (Seed Plate # 18108)
- Cucumber (Seed Plate # 18110)
- Popcorn (Seed Plate # 18112)
- Lima Beans (Seed Plate # 18124)
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Mustard Seed (Seed Plate # 18109)