Lawn & Garden
Specifications for RZ5424
- Engine manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine Type: Courage V-Twin OHV
- Power: 24 hp
- Air Filter type: Standard OEM
- Electrical System: 12V, 16 amp alt.
- Fuel tank volume : 3 gallon
- Electric Start
- EZT Transmission
- Dual foam padded steering levers
- Electric Blade Engagement
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-6 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-3.5 mph
- Cutting width: 54 inch
- Cutting height, min-max: 1.5 - 4.5 inch
- Anti-scalp wheels: 1
- Nose roller
- Deck construction type: Stamped
- Blades: 3
- Blade length: 18.5 inch
- Blade-tip speed: 16600 fpm
- Seat type: Standard
- Hour meter: Digital
- Tyre dimensions, front: 11 x 4-5
- Tyre dimensions, rear: 18 x 9.5-8
- Weight: 640 lbs
- Base machine, width (chute up): 60 inch
- Base machine, width (chute down): 68 inch
- Base machine, length: 72 inch
- Productivity: 2.7 acres/hr
The weight of most UTV’s require a loading ramp with a lot of holding power. UTV ramp has to hold a lot of weight and provide a good flooring design and loading space.
The UTV ramp handles loading and unloading utility vehicles safely and effectively. The LL21643 is rated at a whopping 3600 lbs. total capacity. The loading panels on this ramp are 20 ¼” wide and are designed especially for the unique loading requirements of utility vehicles. Triple structure gives it the strength to handle the toughest jobs.
UPS Dimensional Weight of 56 lbs.Learn More
The Yard Tuff Lawn Sweeper Attaches to you lawn tractor and sweeps up leaves, grass clippings and more. When you are ready to dump the contents all you do is pull the sweeper basket forward and the contents empty on to the ground making composting easy.Learn More
The Husqvarna 130BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. It combines very low weight and ease of use for those who have to work for longer periods of time. Features include a new X-Torq® engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. Harness and tube-mounted controls improve 29.5cc X-Torq® engine delivers power with lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions Air purge removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting High blowing capacity, air speed and air flow Comfortable ergonomic harness with wide shoulder straps and load-reducing hip belt is ventilated for extra comfort Ergonomic handle has rubber inserts, adjusting to suit the operator's grip Cruise control fan speed lock for easier handlingoperational ergonomics.Learn More
Ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-TORQ engine with low emissions.
- Cylinder displacement: 34.4 cc
- Power output 1.8 hp
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.5 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.26 inch
- Ignition system: IIDA
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 "
- Carburetor model name: ZAMA W29
- Fuel tank volume: 0.14 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 8-8 ml/min
- Chain pitch: .325" / 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-16"
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 fts
- 17" Till Width
- Briggs & Stratton 900 Series Engine 205CC
- 9 Ft. Lbs. Gross Torque
- Spring Loaded Depth Stake
- Multi Position Depth Stake
- 14 Gauge Shield
- Protective Front Bumber
- 16" Lug Wheels
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Counter Rotating Tine
- Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP Intek Series 875 engine® for reliable power.
- 206 cc/8.75 Gross Torque Rating
- Large 26-bushel/32 cu.ft capacity holds more for fewer stops.
- 80 MPH suction provides enough power for leaves, pine needles and grass clippings.
- Versatile design fits over 40 different tractor decks (template included).
- Durable, vented hard-top design reduces dust.
- Safety shutoff prevents accidental engine start-ups.
- Weight Each: 359 lb.
- Assembled Product Size: 96" x 33" x 62"
- UPS: No
- Carton Size L x W x H: 52" x 32.5" x 45.5"
Click here for Owners Manual
Click here for Parts Listing Learn More
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Combination Aerator-Spreader
Aerating a lawn and spreading seed and fertilizer in the spring and fall are the best ways to have a green, healthy lawn. However these can often be big projects; especially if you have a large yard. The Brinly 40” Combination Aerator-Spreader helps get these projects done quickly and easily with only one attachment. The 120 lb. capacity hopper drops seed, fertilizer, or lime while galvanized tine stars aerate the lawn to allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the lawn’s root system. Having a lawn like a pro has never been easier!
Features and Benefits
1. Unique 2-n-1 design drops seed and fertilizer while aerating the lawn to save time
2. Heavy duty steel hopper holds 120 lbs. of materials for fewer stops to refill
3. Galvanized tine stars inhibit rust and properly penetrate compacted soil up to 2”
- Hopper Capacity: 100 lbs or 1.74 cu ft (45 kg)
- Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime
- Aeration Method: Spike; 132 tine tips
- Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 37.5" x 51" x 18" (953 x 1295 x 457 mm)
- Wheels: 9" x 1.75" (229 x 44 mm)
- Ship Weight: 68 lbs (31 kg)