Lawn & Garden
Tackle winters worst with the Agri-Fab, Inc. 130 lb. Push Broadcast Spreader. Designed for ice control during the winter, lawn and garden maintenance during spring, summer and fall. The large 130 lb. hopper capacity to help you finish any project quickly. Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability. 25,000 sq. ft. coverage, roughly 1/2 acre. The professional alloy beveled gear for increased durability. Includes a hopper cover, spreader grate and deflector ideal for sidewalks.
- Spreader grate, included, improves material flow and spreader performance
- Hopper cover, included, keeps the material dry in the worst weather, the deflector, included, narrows the spread pattern from 12 ft. to 24 in. ideal for sidewalks
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox for smooth rolling and easy maintenance
- Steel, rod flow control for precise coverage
- Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability
Specifications Assembled Size 48" D x 27.125" W x 33.625" H Material Steel Spread Width 144" Product Weight 37 lbs. Spreader Type Broadcast
Named for the queen of the gods, this long chime looks & sounds divine.This chime is tuned to a series of intervals known as Westminster Quarters, commonly used to mark the passing of time by clocks both large and small, including London's Big Ben. It harmonizes beautifully with all our other Windsinger Chimes. Made from extra thick-walled, specially suspended aluminum tubes, these chimes resonate much longer than any other chimes, producing enduring harmonies that are beyond compare.
- Dimensions: 85 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Black powder-coated aluminum top and windcatcher, 5 brushed silver anodized aluminum tubes.
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
The Swisher 11.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton electric start engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The removable log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA!
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- 34 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes cycle time
- Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank provides visibility of fluid levels
- 1" machined steel compound wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable log cradles help prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Steel Components
Powerful all-round saw for people who value professional qualities in a saw. The X-Torq® engine means lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Auto return stop switch, side mounted chain tensioning and visible fuel level makes the saw easier to handle. Equipped with Smart Start® and fuel pump to every time ensure easy starts.
Air Injection- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
X-Torq- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Quick-Release Air Filter- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
Ergonomic Rear Handle- Increased comfort with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle.
Felling Mraks- Distinct marks for better felling precision.
Combined Choke/Stop Control- Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
Snap Lock Cylinder Cover- Saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
Three-Piece Crank Shaft- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
Engine specification Cylinder displacement 50.2 cc Power output 3.2 hp Maximum power speed 9000 rpm Fuel tank volume 15.22 fl oz Fuel consumption 504 g/kWh Idling speed 2700 rpm Spark plug NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y Electrode gap 0.02 " Torque, max. 2.6 Nm/7200 rpm Lubricants Oil tank volume 0.55 US pint Oil pump type Fixed flow Vibration & noise data Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle 2.3/2.7 m/s² Sound pressure level at operators ear 104 dB(A) Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 115 dB(A) Cutting equipmentChain pitch .325" Recommended bar length, min-max 13"-20" Chain speed at max power 56.76 fts Overall dimensions Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 11.24 lbs
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. Polyethylene drum rollers are durable and lighter to carry when empty, easier to store when empty, and won’t dent or rust. Rollers are designed with rounded drum ends so they won’t gouge or leave ruts in your lawn. Rollers can easily be filled with sand or water to provide the proper weight for the best results, and easily emptied for storage after use.
Brinly 24 inch x 36 inch 690 lb. Capacity Poly Tow-Behind Lawn Roller
Product Description (copy) - Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The extra-large, durable Brinly 24”x36” tow-behind poly roller is designed to roll the largest of yards quickly and easily
Features and Benefits
1. 36” rolling width and 24” diameter with 690 lb. capacity when filled for rolling larger lawns
2. Heavy duty poly drum holds sand or 76 gallons of water for maximum rolling effectiveness
3. Extra-large diameter fill opening expedites setup of filling and emptying the roller drum
- Capacity: 76 gallons (287.7 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 690 lbs (313 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 24"x 36" (610 x 914 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 64 lbs (29 kg)
The 967185102 is powered by a 42cc 2-cycle gas engine and is outfitted with an 18" steel bar. The 967185102 is equipped with an automatic chain oiler, reduced vibration handle to lessen operator fatigue, and tool-less chain adjustment system. A carrying case and extra chain are included with this model as well. Excellent for general landowner property management.Learn More
All Echo products come with a 5 year consumer warranty! the CS-310 is a professional-featured saw with a new lightweight design and 14" bar.
Engine Displacement (cc) 30.5 Engine Displacement (cu in) 1.86 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Buterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic (Clutch Driven) Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Length (in) 14 Fuel Capacity (fl oz) 8.5 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 8.8 Dry Weight (lbs) (Without Bar and Chain)
Bar Cover Plastic Sprocket Type Spur Handle Plastic Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 days
Engine Displacement (cc) 40.2 Engine Displacement (cu in) 2.45 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 16,18 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 13.9 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 9.5 Dry Weight (without bar and chain) 10.1 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Double Guard 91 Sprocket Type Spur Handle Aluminum w/ Rubber Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
**This item comes with the chain saw, a case and bar oil.Learn More