Lawn & Garden
Duke Body Gripping Traps are rotating jaw traps used to quickly catch and dispatch wild animals. This style of trap was developed during the 1950's and has steadily increased in use due to the versatility and effectiveness of the trap design.
- Size: 110 BT
- Model: 0400
- Jaw Spread: 4.5"
- Target Animal: Mink, Muskrat and Weasel
- 1 1/4" plug for Lawn Rollers
- Rugged die-cast metal construction.
- Twin shut-off valves control water flow for two hoses.
- Cap type valve handle resists breakage.
- Full ball and retainer rings reduce leakage, even at low water pressure.
- Withstands hot water temperatures up to 160ºF.
- Consistent tooth height removes metal faster & more smoothly
- Files fit both the standard file guide and Sure Sharp® bar-mounted filing guide
- Finest steel material
- State-of-the-art production and finishing processes
- Long stay-sharp
- Resists clogging
- Smooth filing action
Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price: $4.99
Stop wasting time pulling weeds and you'll have more energy to enjoy your garden. WeedBlock Landscape Fabric not only deters weeds, it encourages root growth by keeping soil moist and cool. Made of UV-treated polyethylene, WeedBlock features patented "Microfunnels" that allow the free flow of air, water and nutrients to soil while blocking sunlight - and weeds!Learn More