Lawn & Garden
The revolutionary Universal Mounting Bar System for Zero Turn Mowers. This patent pending system makes lifting and lowering the snow blade quick and easy by simply pushing the foot pedal down or allowing it to return up by lifting your foot. Fully adjustable, the Universal Mounting Bar System can be mounted on virtually any make and model of mid-mount zero turn radius mowers available on the market today!
Installation of the Universal Mounting Bar System is as easy as drilling 4 holes in the front caster wheel support frame and installing the pivot brackets. The design of the brackets allow for the curves and angles found in the front frame of some makes of zero turns. Then simply adjust the Mounting Bar center frame to the height and length you need, bolt in the snow plow and you are ready to go! All the snow blades are designed to be used in 3 angle positions and come with a replaceable edge and bottom height adjusters.
***Both Clamp-on and Drill and Bolt Mounts are Included.Learn More
- Durable - Strong steel bed holds up to 1200 lbs.
- Maneuverable - Pneumatic wheels and two axle design lets you go anywhere.
- Easy Dumping - Quick release lever for easy dumping.
- Compatibility - ATV and UTV compatible.
Weight Capacity 1200 lbs. Wheels 4, Pneumatic Weight 240 lbs. Assembled Product Size 80" x 52" x 36" Model Number 45-0350
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque self-propelled string trimmer is an ideal back-saving alternative to heavy handheld gas trimmers. Easily activate the self propelled feature by holding the bail loop. The trimmer's wide 22" cutting swath rivals that of most lawnmowers, while its user-friendly design offers unsurpassed, precision trimming performance. The improved trimmer head features 4 strings / 8 effective cutting lines and allows you to adjust your cutting height from 1.5" - 4". For added safety, you can engage and disengage the trimmer head from the handle bar while the engine is running. The trimmer features 13.75" wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain. The trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 6.75 Gross Torque (190cc) Briggs & Stratton engine
- 22" cutting width
- 4 string / 8 cutting lines
- Engage and disengage trimmer head from handlebar
- 1.5" - 4" adjustable cutting head
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52 lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
Transport and unload with ease with the Swisher® 16 cubic ft ATV Poly Dump Cart Trailer. It's great for hauling firewood, landscaping materials, fencing supplies or almost anything else you need to get from one place to another. Ruggedly designed to go where your ATV can go, it features extra-tough, high-density poly tub with tilt, large ATV tires, high speed sealed precision ball bearings, and a heavy duty 2" tubular steel frame. It quickly attaches to ATV and easily dumps your load. Extra long tow bar allows for sharper turning radius, while offering more space behind ATV rack for optional rack accessories. 750-lb. capacity. Made in the USA!Learn More
- 179cc* Yard Machines OHV engine for maximum power, performance and durability
- Push-button electric start is easy, dependable and eliminates pull starts
- 24" clearing width, 21" intake height makes it the perfect tool for driveways, sidewalks and patios when the forecast calls for a foot or more
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds make operation easier; choose the right speed for any condition
- 13" x 4" Snow Hog tires provide excellent traction on even heavy snow and ice
- Crank chute rotation with manual pitch control
- 12" steel auger and impeller handles heavy snow with ease
- 2-Year Limited Warranty