Lawn & Garden
Natural Enemy Scarecrows help protect fruit and vegetables from thieving birds, rabbits and other garden pests. The 2-foot Great Horned Owl has also been found to be effective in repelling small animals.
Can reduce crop losses up to 50% - protects fruit trees, berries & vegetable gardens.
Effective in repelling small animals.
Also deters birds from decks, rafters, barns, docks, sailboats, etc.Learn More
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs. Duke also offers two models of humane rubber padded jaw traps for Fox and Coyote.
- Size: #1 1/2 CS
- Model: 0470
- Jaw Spread: 4.75"
- Target Animal: Fox, Mink and Raccoon
- Ideal for commercial or industrial use
- Insulated molded grip for spraying hot or cold water
- Brass head insert for maximum resistance to extremely hot water
- Solid brass valve stem with permanent adjusting nut
- Hold-open clip for continuous spraying
- Rust resistant stainless steel spring
- Self-adjusting "duck" packing for lifetime leak proof seal
- Features a push-pull ring to connect/ disconnect hose and hose end attachments easily
- Heavy-duty solid brass construction
- Allows the most water flow of any quick connector systems
- Use with 07V or 05V water shut-off valves for on/ off water flow control