Lawn & Garden
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Aeration Method: Plug; 32 heat-treated spoons
Aeration Depth: up to 3" (76 mm)
Working Width: 48" (1219 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 36" x 51" x 28" (914 x 1295 x 711 mm)
Tray Weight Capacity: 200 lbs (91 kg)
Wheels: 10.5" x 3.5" (266.7mm x 88.9mm)
Ship Weight: 91 lbs (41 kg)
Brinly 48” Tow-Behind Plug Aerator
If heavily compacted or clay soil and thatch are choking the life out of your lawn, then the Brinly 48” plug aerator can be the solution. Plug aeration involves removing 2-3” “plugs” of soil from a lawn to reduce soil compaction and allow air, water, and nutrients to get to the lawn’s root system. The soil “plugs” are left on the lawn to dissolve and return vital nutrients back into the lawn to promote healthy growth. Use a plug aerator to aerate in the spring and fall in your lawn’s high-traffic areas for a yard like a pro!
Features and BenefitsLearn More
1. Large 48” working width and (32) heavy duty plug spoons help aerate large yards quickly
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 150 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. (4) independently rotating plug spoon sections ensure proper aeration on uneven terrain
Tackle winters worst with the Agri-Fab, Inc. 130 lb. Push Broadcast Spreader. Designed for ice control during the winter, lawn and garden maintenance during spring, summer and fall. The large 130 lb. hopper capacity to help you finish any project quickly. Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability. 25,000 sq. ft. coverage, roughly 1/2 acre. The professional alloy beveled gear for increased durability. Includes a hopper cover, spreader grate and deflector ideal for sidewalks.
- Spreader grate, included, improves material flow and spreader performance
- Hopper cover, included, keeps the material dry in the worst weather, the deflector, included, narrows the spread pattern from 12 ft. to 24 in. ideal for sidewalks
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox for smooth rolling and easy maintenance
- Steel, rod flow control for precise coverage
- Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability
Specifications Assembled Size 48" D x 27.125" W x 33.625" H Material Steel Spread Width 144" Product Weight 37 lbs. Spreader Type Broadcast
- 17 Cubic Foot Trailer Cart
- Weight Capacity: 1,700 lbs.
- Bed Design: One Piece
- Flared Sides
- Bed Dimensions: 59" L x 37" W x 16" H
- Gauge of Steel: 16 Gauge Body/ 16 Gauge Tailgate
- Axle: 3/4" Solid Steel
- 16” Stud Tread Tire With Metal Hub
- Removeable Tailgate With Slotted Base For Support
- Easy Dump Release
Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw has a combined Start / Stop switch and fuel pump that makes the chainsaw very easy to start. Unlike some chain saws, the Husqvarna 445 is designed with the LowVib system to reduce vibration levels to the operator and makes it more comfortable to use. The forged, three piece crankshaft allows the Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw to hold up, even through the toughest applications.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter
- X - Torq delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world's most stringent environmental regulations
- Combined start / stop switch and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start
- Side - mounted chain tensioner provides easier access
- Snap - lock cylinder cover saves you time when changing spark plugs and cleaning
- Forged three - piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- LowVibsystem designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue
- Visible fuel level indicator makes it easy to check fuel level
The Swisher 52-inch 17.5 HP electric start Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. The 2" ball coupler adjusts left to right for easy mowing navigation. It features inset, 13"x5"x6 puncture resistant hollowmatic tires that won’t go flat in rough terrain, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and cutting height adjustments 2.5" - 7". Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 17.5 HP (500cc) Briggs & Stratton 12V electric start engine
- 52", 1/8" thick steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Cutting height adjustments 2.5" - 7"
- Heavy duty stump jumper and 2 break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- 2.5 gallon fuel tank capacity
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
All Echo products come with a 5 year consumer warranty! the CS-310 is a professional-featured saw with a new lightweight design and 14" bar.
Engine Displacement (cc) 30.5 Engine Displacement (cu in) 1.86 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Buterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic (Clutch Driven) Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Length (in) 14 Fuel Capacity (fl oz) 8.5 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 8.8 Dry Weight (lbs) (Without Bar and Chain)
Bar Cover Plastic Sprocket Type Spur Handle Plastic Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 days
Recycle your vegetable scraps into a nutritious fertilizer for your vegetable and flower gardens with the Lifetime 65 gal. Composter.
While this composter holds less than our 80 gallon composter, the cooking process takes less time because it is designed with a much larger aeration tube.This increases airflow and breaks the compost down into a fine fertilizer.
It is constructed with heavy-duty black panels to absorb and retain the heat that decomposes the organic material. The lightweight 65 gallon tumbler turns on its axis for balanced rotation. The non-cylindrical design of the tumbler allows for more effective mixing of contents when rotated.
Extra-large removable lid allows easy access for filling and dumping. With your compost ingredients enclosed inside the composter tub, you will not be subjected to an unsightly, smelly, fly attracting, open-air compost heap
Model 60028 Weight Capacity 50 gallons (189.3 L) or 6.7 cubic feet Material of Construction High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plastic tub with a 1.25 inch gauge (3.17 cm) powder-coated steel frame and galvanized steel base Dimensions Width 35 in. (88.9 cm), Length 35.8 in. (90.9 cm), Height 43.2 in. (1 meter) Weight 55 lbs (24.9 kg) Aeration Tube Plastic 2 5/8 in. diameter with twenty 3/8 in. diameter holes Tumbler Capacity 65 gal. (246 liters), 8.7 cubic feet (0.246 cubic meters) Features Extra large removable lid, aerated internal mixing bar, spring-loaded pin to lock tumbler in place during filling Warranty 5 yr. limited factory warranty
- Durable - 7 durable, spring steel tangs and adjustable skid depth.
- Flexible - Adjustable working width from 18" to 42".
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operation; consult your tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch attachment.
Specifications Model Number 45-0264 Weight 44 lbs. Assembled Product Size 32" x 41" x 15"
If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 60" 17.5 HP Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailmower attaches to ATV's, lawn tractors, and any utility vehicles to cut large lawns and meadows fast. Three blades are powered by a 17.5 horsepower, Briggs and Stratton engine for a finish-cut quality, each and every mowing. A 60” side-discharge cutting deck cuts wide swaths and spreads the grass out to avoid choking. The true floating deck reduces scalping for professional mowing results, even on tricky terrain. Cutting-height adjustment handles are easy to control for just the right cut. This Swisher is equipped with a handy 12-volt key starter, so firing up the mower is a snap, rather than a big workout. A universal articulating hitch attaches to any hitch system and lets the mower maneuver easily behind whatever is pulling it. The 2.5 gallon fuel tank means less downtime and more productivity for getting the job done fast and getting back to your weekend. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 17.5 HP Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- 60" true floating deck
- Side discharge
- Variable cutting height adjustment of 1.5" - 5.5"
- Operating blade engage/disengage controls
- Battery cover with access panel
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty