Lawn & Garden
The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
Efficient hand held blower that combines high blowing power with user friendliness. Perfect for home owners. Well balanced and easy to maneuver thanks to inline air outlet.
In lined outlet
The fan housing is designed so that the air stream is in-line with the handle. This makes the machine very easy to maneuver.
Auto return stop switch
Automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
Adjustable tube length
The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance.
- The controls are well gathered and easy to access.
- Cylinder displacement: 28 cc
- Cylinder bore: 1.4 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.1 inch
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Maximum recommended engine speed: 10000 rpm
- Carburetor: Zama C1Q
- Fuel tank volume: 16.91 fl oz
- Fuel consumption (g/KWh): 575 g/kWh
Air Flow Data
- Air flow in housing: 470 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 425 cfm
- Air Speed: 170 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle): 130 mph
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 170 mph
The Husqvarna 130BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. It combines very low weight and ease of use for those who have to work for longer periods of time. Features include a new X-Torq® engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. Harness and tube-mounted controls improve 29.5cc X-Torq® engine delivers power with lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions Air purge removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting High blowing capacity, air speed and air flow Comfortable ergonomic harness with wide shoulder straps and load-reducing hip belt is ventilated for extra comfort Ergonomic handle has rubber inserts, adjusting to suit the operator's grip Cruise control fan speed lock for easier handlingoperational ergonomics.Learn More
Lightweight multi purpose trimmer, perfect for homeowners. Easy starting with Smart Start® recoil system and fuel pump. Strong, braided wire cable drive. Comes with easy loading T25 semi automatic trimmer head.
- Detachable shaft
- Multi purpose
- Smart Start
- Auto return stop switch
Engine specification Cylinder displacement 28 cc Power output 0 hp Maximum power speed 8000 rpm Maximum recommended engine speed 10000 rpm Carburetor Zama Fuel tank volume 0 fl oz Fuel consumption 507 g/kWh Vibration & noise data Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 114 dB(A) Transmission data Gear ratio 1:1.4 Drive gear angle 30 ° Equipment OEM Trimmer head T25 (L) OEM Grass blade -- OEM Saw blade -- OEM Harness -- Overall dimensions Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 11.11 lbs
- 78 steel spikes penetrate ground to 2.5" (Spikes are 2.75")
- 40" overall width and 36" working width
- Drum can be filled with water for additional weight
- 275 lb capacity drum holds upto 24 gallons of water
- 12HP or larger tractor required to pull
he Poulan Pro PP333 is a brushcutter powered by a reliable 33cc 2-cycle engine with the SureFire(tm) starting system; there is no confusing choke and reduced pulling effort during startup procedure. The 8-inch weed blade cuts debris up to 1" thick and its large 17" cut and Fixed Line Head with .095 line tackles your toughest yard care projects. The split boom design transforms your trimmer into a mulit-functional yard machine with attachments, including a blower, cultivator, pole pruner, edger and hedge trimmer, sold separately.
- Engine type: SureFire 33cc 2-Cycle Gas
- Cylinder displacement: 33cc
- Handle Type: J Handle
- Type of shaft: Straight/split
- Cut path: 17"
- Type of trimmer head: Fixed line
- Weight: 21.8 lbs Learn More
Weed Eater hedge trimmers are synonymous with product innovation, exceptional performance and unbeatable value. They're the trimmer America asks for by name. The 25cc 19-inch hedge trimmer (GHT195) features a 19" cutting width, Comfort Touch handle and is able to cut up to 3/8" branches.Learn More
- Extra-large 130 lb. hopper capacity to finish projects faster.
- Professional-style, easy-set controls for precise application.
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox for smooth rolling and easy maintenance.
- 25,000 sq. ft. coverage; roughly 1/2 acre.*
- Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability.
- Fast and easy assembly.
- Universal hitch fits any lawn tractor regardless of brand.