Lawn & Garden
The Blue Max 11 HP Gas Engine is an ideal choice for powering tools on the job site or at home. The OHV engine features an easy pull recoil start that powers the single cycle 4 stroke engine. The engine runs at 11 HP @ 3600 RPM and has an idle speed of 1400 RPM. A side shaft and counterclockwise rotation of the shaft make it versatile for a variety of uses.
- Single Cylinder 340 CC 4- Stroke
- No Load 3600 RPM; Recoil Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 Gallons
- Engine oil capacity: 1.16 Quart
- Double walled heavy duty tank within tank fuel strainer
- This item is Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California
Engine Displacement (cc) 40.2 Engine Displacement (cu in) 2.45 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 16,18 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 13.9 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 9.5 Dry Weight (without bar and chain) 10.1 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Double Guard 91 Sprocket Type Spur Handle Aluminum w/ Rubber Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
**This item comes with the chain saw, a case and bar oil.Learn More
Thick-walled tubes with special suspension offer wonderfully restful tones. Fashioned after the original designs of Stephen Burnham, the look is boldly elegant and the sound is irresistibly beautiful. Made from extra thick-walled, specially suspended aluminum tubes, these chimes resonate much longer than any other chimes, producing enduring harmonies that are beyond compare.
- Dimensions: 68 in. Overall Length
- Materials: 6 brushed aluminum tubes.
Introducing the Meyer Base Line-125 spreader; it’s the perfect choice for those who want an economical, yet full-functioning, spreader for the back of their ATV vehicle. The BL-125’s low profile allows salt, calcium chloride, fertilizer and seed to disperse closer to the ground allowing better control of material output.
At the heart of the BL-125 tailgate spreader is an elevated heavy-duty electric motor built to withstand the harshest winter conditions. A fitted rubber cover seals the motor protecting it and the drive system from the elements ensuring reliable performance. A poly weather cap keeps precipitation and moisture out for clump-free spreading. The BL-125 frame features corrosion resistant gloss black powder paint for years of reliable use.
Weighing only 30 pounds, the Meyer Base Line 125 ATV Spreader arrives assembled in a box, so installation is quick and easy. The universal rear-rack mounting system allows you to attach the BL-125 spreader to the back of your ATV quickly and easily. Two poles conveniently insert into the mounting brackets and attaches with pins. Controlling the BL-125 is done from the comfort of the operator’s seat using an on/off switch with flow control. Operating the BL-125 couldn’t be easier.Learn More
The Swisher 52-inch 17.5 HP electric start Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. The 2" ball coupler adjusts left to right for easy mowing navigation. It features inset, 13"x5"x6 puncture resistant hollowmatic tires that won’t go flat in rough terrain, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and cutting height adjustments 2.5" - 7". Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 17.5 HP (500cc) Briggs & Stratton 12V electric start engine
- 52", 1/8" thick steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Cutting height adjustments 2.5" - 7"
- Heavy duty stump jumper and 2 break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- 2.5 gallon fuel tank capacity
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Lightweight and comfortable, the product provides exceptional performance with a low-noise level. The 25.4 cc professional grade engine produces 375 CFM and 158 MPH at the nozzle at only 64 dB (A). The product comes with a 5 year consumer 2 year professional warranty.
Type Backpack Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System i-30 Fuel Capacity 21 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Helper Handle Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 375 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 158 Average Air Speed (mph) 131 dB(A) 64 Dry Weight (lbs) (With standard pipes) 13.3 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
One of the finer Gable greenhouse kits on the market, durable steel tubing and fittings, along with a quality poly cover. Consistency in structure and materials will provide years of use for your growing efforts. With minimal cleaning and maintenance, our greenhouse will serve you for years to come. High quality galvanized steel frame, durable polyethylene translucent cover material. Zipper doors and ventilation windows. Bottom side flaps provide low level cross ventilation. Simple assembly, limited tools needed for assembly, top part of the structure is slide fittings, very easy for the homeowner. We always suggest some form of anchoring structures to avoid accidents in wind and weather. With a lower investment, everyone can become a novice grower. Our units allow you to begin your growing season a bit earlier and extend your growing season a little longer. In just about an hour, you can be ready to start planting your garden. If needed, our units can be moved elsewhere on your property very easily with a few people. Consider adding a potting table to enhance the process of planting your early potted plants. Also check out our shade cloth options to help control heat during the hotter months.
- Perfect for the garden enthusiast
- Roll-up windows allow for cross ventilation and climate control and are equipped with insect netting to help control pests that can damage young plants
- Wing nut assembly does not require tools
- Translucent fabric is UV protected for long life
- Decorative powder coat finish matches valance on cover and walls
- Great economical value
- Unit is equipped with insect netting to help control pests that can damage young plants
- Sturdy, rust resistant frame
- Wide zippered front door for easy access
Four different sizes available:
MoJack EZ Max is a smarter way to maintain your lawn mower. This lift is precisely engineered to lift most residential riding mowers and lawn tractors, including zero turning radius models. MoJack EZ is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement and debris removal. Safer and more convenient than car ramps or blocks, it features a screw jack and safety-lock pin system to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while performing maintenance.
- Includes: (1) Tower Assembly, (1) Lift Arm, (1) Base Floor Tube, (1) Base, (1) Base Support Channel, (2) Wheel Pads, (2) Safety Straps, (2) Wheels, (1) Hardware pack
- Made of Heavy Duty Steel
- Red and Black Finish
- Fits most residential tractor and ZTR mowers
- Easily lift manually or with a powered drill
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Compatible with the MoJack Workbench attachment
- New improved clutch system replacing the pull pin
- Length: 38 Inches
- Wheel span measurement: 18.5 In. to 47.5 In. (inside to outside front tires)
- Lifting capacity: 450 lbs (lifting the front of the mower, not the total mower weight)
- Lifting height: 24 Inches high
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Turns your PAS power source into a commercial-grade Power Pruner!
Power Source Compatibility
Length (in) 57 Weight (lb) 4.8 Bar Length (in) 10 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 16"w x 44"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 24 lbs
- Cargo weight easily accommodates 200 lbs.
- 6 1/2" wide x 15" tall pneumatic tires
- 8 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front wheel caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
- Shipping box dimensions: 52"x23"x13"
The Large Cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 100 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
- ... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The larger Reels on Wheels Fishing Cart can hold up to a 100qt. cooler (check cooler manufacturer's dimensions), tackle boxes, bait containers and 8 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (6.5" wide x 15" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket*
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
* The Blue cutting board with bait basket comes with the Mill Aluminum Cart, and a White cutting board with bait basket comes with the Color Carts.Learn More