Lawn & Garden
Standard seed plate set includes six seed plates: sweet corn, radish, carrot, beans, peas, and beet. Plant a variety of seeds, including corn, radishes, leeks, asparagus, spinach, carrots, lettuce, turnips, cabbage, endive, onions, tomatoes, beans, peas, beets, okra, swiss chard, and more. These 6 plates do come with the the seeder 1001B.
- 18100 - 7.2" Spacing: Sweet Corn
- 18101 - 3" Spacing: Radishes, leeks asparagus, spinach and other fine seeds
- 18102 - 4.5" Spacing: Carrots, lettuce, turnip, cabbage, onions, endive, tomatoes and other fine seeds
- 18103 - 3.6" Spacing: Beans and small peas
- 18104 - 3" Spacing: Peas, jumbo and early June Peas
- 18105 - 3.6" Spacing: Beets, okra, Swiss Chard, and other medium seeds
Duke Body Gripping Traps are rotating jaw traps used to quickly catch and dispatch wild animals. This style of trap was developed during the 1950's and has steadily increased in use due to the versatility and effectiveness of the trap design.
- Size: 110 BT
- Model: 0400
- Jaw Spread: 4.5"
- Target Animal: Mink, Muskrat and Weasel
Let's conduct an experiment. Look at your hand, please. Make a fist, simulating the motion you use when you squeeze the handles on a pair of pruners. See how your fingers curl into your palm? Our engineers noticed that movement, too-and crafted these astonishing pruners to complement that hand's natural dynamics. Not only are they far friendlier to your body than traditional models, they also magnify your cutting strength. Even that's not all...Product Features
- PowerGear® mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3X easier than single pivot pruners
- Awarded the Ease-of-Use Commendation by the Arthritis Foundation®
- Rolling handles match natural hand motion to reduce fatigue
- Sized for small to average hands
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Replaceable blade
- Ergonomic handle design fits comfortably in hand
- Adjustable blade tension
- FiberComp® construction-reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability
- Bypass blade-for clean cuts of green, living growth
- Cutting capacity-3/4 inch
- Lifetime warranty
Get rid of destructive moles and protect your yard with this durable, weather-resistant mole trap. As the professional’s trap of choice, the Victor® OUT O'SIGHT® Mole Trap is backed by years of proven field results.
The trap effectively kills moles without the use of chemicals or poisons. The OUT O'SIGHT® mole trap features malleable iron jaws for superior strength and durability (setting levers are included).
It comes fully assembled and with a sure-fire design for use in any soil type and is ideal for sandy soil. Additionally, the OUT O'SIGHT® trap is equipped with a safety clip for secure operation. Each trap comes with illustrated operating instructions on setting and placement.
Ideally, this mole trap should be placed into the tunnel and covered with dirt. It is because of this placement that traps works best for moles, since their natural instinct is to reopen the tunnel. In clearing the tunnel, they will push up on the trigger, releasing the powerful trap.
Spring is the best time to trap moles because newly-made surface tunnels are easy to spot. However, moles can be trapped during any season except in very cold or dry weather.
- Professional's mole trap of choice
- Malleable iron jaws for superior strength and durability
- Can be used in all soil types and is ideal for sandy soil
- Moving parts are completely below the ground surface, safely away from children and pets
- Fully assembled
- Equipped with a safety clip for secure operation
- Each trap is hand tested to ensure highest quality
- Setting levers included
- Clean and quick trapping
- Use in springtime for best results
- No bait needed
- Individually packaged
Regular Price: $7.98
Special Price: $4.98
Ideal for your Yard, Porch, Garden Landscapes, Balcony, or Pathways.
- 3"L x 3"W x 36"H
- Made of Metal and Plastic
- Charges during the day and illuminates at night
- No Wiring required
- Easily insertable stand
- Top Hummingbird: White LED Light
- Middle Flower: Blue LED Light
- Bottom Hummingbird: Green LED Light
The Squirrelinator is a unique multi-catch squirrel trap that can catch dozens of squirrels in only a matter of hours! No more spreading costly baits that can potentially harm other non-targeted animals or the environment. Comes complete with basin.
- Catch up to 25 squirrels in one setting
- Multi-catch trap
- Does not use poisons
Features a beautiful, flame-finished copper bowl & soothing chiming bells.The swirling motion of floating bells provides this fountain's peaceful chiming sounds. Create an oasis in your garden - the soothing murmur of the water combines with the gentle ringing of the bells to create a tranquil mood.
- Dimensions: 6.5 in. Tall, 16 in. Diameter
- Materials: Copper bowl with 10 brass bells, continuous-duty pump.
- Use to rid your yard and garden of plant damaging moles and voles without the use of dangerous toxins or traps.
- Produces a sonic tone underground at 30 sec intervals, over an area of about 6000 sq feet to drive them out.
- Frequency: 400Hz - 1000Hz.
- Diameter: 14 3/4"H x 1 1/4"
- Battery 1 x 1.2V, 600ma, Ni-Cd.