Lawn & Garden
Regular Price: $44.99
Special Price: $40.44
- Sow at 4-10# per 1000 sq ft. in mixtures or 20-25# per 1000 sq ft. alone
- Wide leafed, deep-rooted bunch grass for lawns, parks, and athletic fields.
- Excellent heat, drought and water tolerance, usually staying green all summer.
- Adapted to clay, loam and sandy soils. Heavy deep roots provide excellent drought tolerance
- Premium nylon construction for maximum strength and durability
- Patented impact resistant clamp design
- Non-corroding high grade stainless steel screws will not strip when tightened
- Manufactured using highest level of quality control
- Leak proof, reusable
- For rubber or plastic hose
Regular Price: $180.97
Special Price: $119.99
The Yard Dog 20"/14" Combo 45cc Gas Chainsaw is a 2-in-1 chainsaw, that featurs a 14 inch and a 20 inch bar and chain.
- 2-cycle 45cc energin high performance engine
- Anti kickback tip
- Automatic Oiler and chain brake
- Low range kick-back brake for additional safety
- 14" bar and chain for light trimming & 20" bar and chain for heavy duty logging
- EPA approved
The Squirrelinator is a unique multi-catch squirrel trap that can catch dozens of squirrels in only a matter of hours! No more spreading costly baits that can potentially harm other non-targeted animals or the environment. Comes complete with basin.
- Catch up to 25 squirrels in one setting
- Multi-catch trap
- Does not use poisons
Duke Body Gripping Traps are rotating jaw traps used to quickly catch and dispatch wild animals. This style of trap was developed during the 1950's and has steadily increased in use due to the versatility and effectiveness of the trap design.
- Size: 110 BT
- Model: 0400
- Jaw Spread: 4.5"
- Target Animal: Mink, Muskrat and Weasel
The Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station is designed to house rodent bait in an indoor or outdoor environment. Designed by B&G Equipment Company, this rodent bait station gives bullet proof protection and keeps non-target animals out, while keeping rodent bait dry and available for rats and mice.Learn More
Selection of Treatment Areas Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Determine areas where rats and/or mice will most likely find and consume the bait. Generally, these areas are along walls, by gnawed openings, in or beside burrows, in corners and concealed places, between floors, and walls, or in locations where rodents or their signs have been observed. Remove as much food as possible.
Application Directions Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Place bait stations (usually at intervals of 25-50 feet) per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until signs of rodent activity cease. Thereafter, maintain bait stations on a monthly basis, keeping them clean and free of debris. Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Stations can be mounted flat on a cement paver with liquid nails, secured to cement with a toggle bolt, secured to fences and poles using chain or zip ties, or mounted sideways standing up for placement into tight hidden areas such as between walls, buildings or other similar areas.
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Features:
* Rugged, solid design
* Hinged lid
* Single key hole for ease of opening
* Weather resistant design with drain holes under lid
* Wire mounts for horizontal or vertical bait placement
* Lock hole for installation of padlock (padlock not included)
* Can be mounted flat or sideways
* UV protected plastic for long life
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Used For:
Norway rats, roof rats and house mice baiting
- Solar Angel Garden Stake with Blue LED Lights
- Alpine’s 35" Solar Angel Garden Stake with Blue LED Lights will add a nice touch to any outdoor setting.
- Made with durable PVC, this solar powered garden stake charges by day and illuminates at night.
- Great for lighting your garden landscape or walkway. Place them all over your garden and experience bright, vivid colors for evening enjoyment. With 1 year warranty.