Lawn & Garden
- Up to 20 tons of splitting force, depending on tractor
- Elevated or grounded working position
- Fits category 1, 2, & 3 tractor hitches
- 4” x 24" clevis type steel cylinder, 1.75" rod
- 25” log opening
- 6” heavy-duty formed steel rail
- 9” high carbon steel wedge (option 4-way wedge)
- PTO Kit available
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Aeration Method: Plug; 32 heat-treated spoons
Aeration Depth: up to 3" (76 mm)
Working Width: 48" (1219 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 36" x 51" x 28" (914 x 1295 x 711 mm)
Tray Weight Capacity: 200 lbs (91 kg)
Wheels: 10.5" x 3.5" (266.7mm x 88.9mm)
Ship Weight: 91 lbs (41 kg)
Brinly 48” Tow-Behind Plug Aerator
If heavily compacted or clay soil and thatch are choking the life out of your lawn, then the Brinly 48” plug aerator can be the solution. Plug aeration involves removing 2-3” “plugs” of soil from a lawn to reduce soil compaction and allow air, water, and nutrients to get to the lawn’s root system. The soil “plugs” are left on the lawn to dissolve and return vital nutrients back into the lawn to promote healthy growth. Use a plug aerator to aerate in the spring and fall in your lawn’s high-traffic areas for a yard like a pro!
Features and BenefitsLearn More
1. Large 48” working width and (32) heavy duty plug spoons help aerate large yards quickly
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 150 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. (4) independently rotating plug spoon sections ensure proper aeration on uneven terrain
The Swisher® 12.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine for power and efficiency. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions and includes the Swisher® exclusive cold weather clutch. No more starting problems in cold weather! The log cradles prevent the operator from constant bending to get split logs. Transport the splitter wherever you need to go, it's road towable up to 45 MPH. Other features include: 25" opening and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA!
- Horizontal or vertical splitting
- Engineered cylinder connection for increased strength
- Engineered solid steel foot piece
- Heavy duty hydraulic cylinder producing maximum splitting force
- Reinforced stripper plates remove stuck logs
- Large hydraulic fill cap
- Shielded wedge & channel beam design for safe operation and clean splitting action
- Wide log cradle making splitting wood quicker, easier and safer
- Only one moving bolt and no shims
- Drain plug
- Road tires for towing
- Compatible with certain accessories
- Engine: 344CC Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt Series
- Engine Rating: 12.5 HP
- Rated Tonnage: 34
- Tire Size: 15" x 4.8" DOT
- Log Cradle: No
- Cold Start Assist: Cold Weather Clutch
- Vertical Lock: Yes
- Vertical Rise: Yes
- Fuel Capacity: 0.7 Gallon
- Splitting Wedge: 1" x 7.5" Machined Hardened Steel
- Cycle Time: 22 Seconds
- Max Log Size: 25"
- Beam Lift Handle: Yes, Incorporated
- Hydraulic Tank: 5 Gallon
- Electric Start: No
- Towing Hitch: 2" Ball Couple
- Road Towable: Yes
- Optional PTO Kit will add speed and power to smaller tractors
- Size: 43" x 38" x 41"
- Holds 20 gallons /175 lbs
- Covers 20,000 sq. ft.
- Rustproof poly hopper and spreader plate
- Up to 12' spread
- 15" x 6" pneumatic tires
- 58 lbs
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- SCR 44" x 44" fits 2" x 2" and 2" x 3" ROPS
This Log Splitter works with Category 1 or 2 tractor hitches by hooking up via the 3 point hitch and plugging into the tractors hydraulic system. Our 3-pt log splitter includes stripper plates to prevent the wood from jamming, a cast steel footplate, a built-in log cradle, a removable cutting wedge, and a sturdy ground stand for stability. Just hook-up, drive to the timber and start splitting wood.
- Hitch Categories: 1 or 2
- Max Log Length: 26"
- Cylinder: 26" W/ 4" diameter
- Valve: Auto Return
- Beam Size: 6" x 9"
- Splitting Wedge: 7" High with spreader wings
- Height: 42" horizontal. 72" vertical
- Width: 22"
- Length: 72"
- Shipping Weight: 365 lbs.
- GPM: 8-15
The ECHO 17 in. 21.2 cc Gas Trimmer offers professional power in a lightweight package. The 59 in. straight shaft helps provide an extended reach, the I-30 starter offers easy starting and the Speed Feed trimmer head helps provide quick and easy line changes. The 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex 2-stroke engine helps provide strong cutting power while the bump head line release allows continuous operation by instantly letting out pre-measured lengths of line when needed.
- Assembled dimension: 11 in. W x 73 in. H x 11 in. D
- 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex 2-stroke engine for a powerful performance
- Bump head line release allows continuous operation by instantly letting out premeasured lengths of line
- Speed Feed trimmer head helps enable easy line changing
- I-30 starter helps provide easy use
- Left and right handles are ergonomically cushioned for comfort
- 59 in. straight shaft helps provide a long reach
- Anti-vibration design helps reduces fatigue for longer use
- For commercial use
- Some assembly required
- 17 in. cutting width
- Note: Product may vary by store
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. Spreading granular seed and chemical materials allows the lawn’s root system to grow thicker to crowd out weeds to allow a lawn to get what it needs to be healthy and green. A broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread these materials and keep a lawn looking great!
Brinly 175 lb. (3.5 cu. Ft) Tow-Behind Broadcast Spreader
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. The Brinly 175 lb. capacity broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread granular materials accurately with minimal waste in the largest of yards. The large poly hopper means fewer stops to refill, and holds enough materials to cover yards one acre or larger. This spreader can be used year-round to spread seed and fertilizer in the spring and fall, lime in the summer, and ice melt agents in the winter.
Features and Benefits
1. Extra-large 175 lb. capacity poly hopper covers yards 1 acre or larger
2. Directional Spread Pattern Control guarantees even spread patterns and the widest spread widths of materials
3. Fully enclosed gearbox and stainless steel hardware, shaft and agitator eliminates down time and prevents corrosion
Hopper Capacity: 175 lbs or 3.5 cu ft (79 kg)Learn More
Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime, Ice-Melt
Spread Width: 8' to 12' (2438 to 3658 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 43" x 29" x 34.25" (1092 x 737 x 870 mm)
Gear Ratio: 6:1; glass-filled; enclosed
Wheels: 14" x 4" (356 x 102 mm)
Ship Weight: 47 lbs (21 kg)
Efficient hand held blower that combines high blowing power with user friendliness. Perfect for home owners. Well balanced and easy to maneuver thanks to inline air outlet.
In lined outlet
The fan housing is designed so that the air stream is in-line with the handle. This makes the machine very easy to maneuver.
Auto return stop switch
Automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
Adjustable tube length
The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance.
- The controls are well gathered and easy to access.
- Cylinder displacement: 28 cc
- Cylinder bore: 1.4 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.1 inch
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Maximum recommended engine speed: 10000 rpm
- Carburetor: Zama C1Q
- Fuel tank volume: 16.91 fl oz
- Fuel consumption (g/KWh): 575 g/kWh
Air Flow Data
- Air flow in housing: 470 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 425 cfm
- Air Speed: 170 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle): 130 mph
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 170 mph