Lawn & Garden
The 79” Auto Plow works great on most passenger cars and SUV’s. It attaches to your car in a minute with no hassle – it only weights 52lbs! Simply drag it to the front of your car, attach the 4 straps and 2 bungee cords, and start plowing from the warmth of your car! Finally, you don’t have to own a truck to plow your driveway!
- It won’t mark up your driveway
- It won’t tear up your grass
- It won’t tear up your paver bricks
- It will leave the gravel in your driveway
- It won’t break your back!
- Blade Length: 79”
- Blade Height: 19 ½”
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Box: 24 x 20 x 19
- 5 blade sections, extender plates, cog plates, cogs, studs, hardware, straps, clips, adjustable bungees and lawn markers.
NOTE: The truck adapter kit is recommended for most trucks owners.
Features and Benefits:
- 420 CC POWERMORE
- LUBRICATION STANDARD WITH OIL FILTER
- 7 SPEED SHIFT ON THE GO
- 42” HIGH VACUUM DECK
- HD STEEL AXEL
- 18” TURNING RADIUS
- 1.36 GALLON FUEL CAPACITY
- 5 POSITION SEAT ADJUSTMENT
- FRONT AXEL GREASE ZERKS
- HD STEP THRU FRAME
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. Polyethylene drum rollers are durable and lighter to carry when empty, easier to store when empty, and won’t dent or rust. Rollers are designed with rounded drum ends so they won’t gouge or leave ruts in your lawn. Rollers can easily be filled with sand or water to provide the proper weight for the best results, and easily emptied for storage after use
Brinly 18 inch x 48 inch, 485 lb. Capacity Poly Tow-Behind Lawn Roller
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The durable, wide Brinly 18”x48” tow-behind poly roller is designed to roll larger yards quickly and easily
Features and Benefits
- Large 48” rolling width and 485 lb. capacity when filled effectively rolls larger yards
- Heavy duty poly drum holds sand or 54 gallons of water for maximum rolling effectiveness
- Light weight poly design provides easy storage when emptied and not in use
- Capacity: 54 gallons (204.4 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 485 lbs (220 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 18"x 48" (457 x 1219 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 62 lbs (28 kg)
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Turns your PAS power source into a commercial-grade hedge trimmer!
Power Source Compatibility PAS-225/230/231/260/261/265/266 SRM-210SB/211SB/225SB Length (in) 50 Weight (lb) 4.7 Cutter Type Double Sided, Double Reciprocating Blade Length (in) 20 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
Brinly Tow-Behind PolyVac System
Raking leaves can be a big job, and one that must be done multiple times in a fall season; especially if you have a really large yard with lot of trees. Fallen leaves and other yard debris can lead to thatch build up if not removed, so the Brinly PolyVAC™ System can help get your fall yard clean up done quickly and easily. The Brinly PolyVAC™ System features a powerful 206cc, 9 ft. lbs. gross torque Briggs & Stratton engine for maximum pick up capability, and the large 33 cu. ft. poly canopy holds large amounts of debris to minimize stops to empty. The canopy is collapsible and removable, allowing for cart-only use.
Features and Benefits
1. Unique 2-n-1 lawn vacuum and utility cart design provides versatility for lawn debris and leaf collection plus hauling capacity
2. Large 8” diameter hoses with high CFM ratings pulls in debris with ease while minimizing clogging, even with wet grass and leaves.
3. Large 650 lb. (10 cu. Ft) capacity cart bed is ideal for medium to large size loads
4. Steep 56˚ dumping angle with hands-free foot pedal provides easy emptying of loads
- Capacity: 26.5 bushels or 33 cu ft
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton, 206cc
- Hose Diameter: 8" (203 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 103" x 38" x 58" (2616 x 965 x 1473 mm)
- Dump: 60" (1524 mm) opening
- Wheels: 15" x 6" (381 x 152 mm)
- Ship Weight: 295 lbs (134 kg)
* Engine horsepower and torque information are provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower and torque will be less. Refer to the engine manufacturer's web site for additional information.Learn More
Some ATV's, utility vehicles, and lawn- mowers call for a low deck clearance. The Max Arch features an arched design that makes it possible to load lawnmowers and low clearance ATV's with ease. The two panels together provide an unbelievable 1500 lbs. of holding power.Learn More
Regular Price: $289.99
Special Price: $269.99
Cutting Width 22 In, MAT Technologies Engine, 5 HP, Engine Displacement 160, Fuel Tank Capacity 43.19 Oz, Anti Vibration Handle, Line Advance Manual, Attachment/Replacement Line .155 In Dia., Quick Snap Spool Replacement, Replacement Line Airstream, Thickness .155 In Dia., Includes 2 Replacement LinesView the Manual ; View the Parts List Learn More
The dual rotating tines on the DRT900H provide deep soil tilling on densely packed earth as well as older lawns. The DRT900H also features drive wheels with heavy tread tires for optimized grip, forward and reverse gear for easy operation and a powerful Honda engine for landowners that need reliable performance time after time.
- Power Forward and Reverse - One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Agricultural Tires - Heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil.
- Drag Bar - Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Engine Manufacturer - Honda
- Engine Type - GCV160
- Gross Torque - 6.9 lb-ft
- Cylinder Displacement - 160 cc
- Rotational Speed - 190 RPM
- Fuel Tank Volume - 2 qt.
- Transmission Type - Chain/Gear
- Transmission Steps Forward - 1
- Transmission Steps Reverse - 1
- Cultivator Type - Rear-Tine
- Working Width - 17"
- Working Depth - 6.5"
- Depth Adjustment Steps - 7
All Echo products come with a 5 year consumer warranty! the CS-310 is a professional-featured saw with a new lightweight design and 14" bar.
Engine Displacement (cc) 30.5 Engine Displacement (cu in) 1.86 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Buterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic (Clutch Driven) Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Length (in) 14 Fuel Capacity (fl oz) 8.5 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 8.8 Dry Weight (lbs) (Without Bar and Chain)
Bar Cover Plastic Sprocket Type Spur Handle Plastic Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 days
$359.97The Swisher 6.75 gross torque string trimmer is an ideal back-saving alternative to heavy handheld gas trimmers The trimmer's extra-wide 22-inch cutting swath rivals that of most lawnmowers, while its user-friendly design offers unsurpassed, precision trimming performance. The trimmer features 14-inch wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain. The trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA! Learn More