Lawn & Garden
- 78 steel spikes penetrate ground to 2.5" (Spikes are 2.75")
- 40" overall width and 36" working width
- Drum can be filled with water for additional weight
- 275 lb capacity drum holds upto 24 gallons of water
- 12HP or larger tractor required to pull
The weight of most UTV’s require a loading ramp with a lot of holding power. UTV ramp has to hold a lot of weight and provide a good flooring design and loading space.
The UTV ramp handles loading and unloading utility vehicles safely and effectively. The LL21643 is rated at a whopping 3600 lbs. total capacity. The loading panels on this ramp are 20 ¼” wide and are designed especially for the unique loading requirements of utility vehicles. Triple structure gives it the strength to handle the toughest jobs.
- Assembled dimension: 21 in. W x 2.25 in. D x 64 in. H
- Rungs/Panel: 30; rung spacing: 3 in.; rung length: 8.5 in.
- Weight Capacity: 3600 lbs / pair
- Constructed of aircraft aluminum
- Made with pride in the USA
- 21 in. x 64 in.
- Includes 2 panels
- UPS Dimensional Weight of 56 lbs.
The VH0622 Log Splitter has a 5.5 hp Honda GX Commercial engine that powers and impressive 22 ton splitting force. Acting as a Vertical/ Horizontal log splitter, the VH0622 makes cutting easier, while remaining convenient for everyday jobs.
- 5.5 hp Honda GX commercial engine
- 22 ton splitting force
- Convenient horizontal and vertical splitting positions
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque string trimmer is an ideal back-saving alternative to heavy handheld gas trimmers The trimmer's wide 22" cutting swath rivals that of most lawnmowers, while its user-friendly design offers unsurpassed, precision trimming performance. The improved trimmer head features 4 strings / 8 effective cutting lines and allows you to adjust your cutting height from 1.5" - 4". For added safety, you can engage and disengage the trimmer head from the handle bar while the engine is running. The trimmer features 13.75" wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain. The trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 6.75 Gross Torque (190cc) Briggs and Stratton engine
- 22" cutting width
- 4 string / 8 cutting lines
- Engage and disengage trimmer head from handlebar
- 1.5" - 4" adjustable cutting head
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Designed to make sweeping up yard debris easier than ever -- smart!
- Doesn't skip, jam, or miss.
- Large 25 cu. ft. capacity bag for few stops.
- Easy to empty without getting off the tractor.
- Easy one-button, adjustable brush height.
- Exclusive universal offset hitch enables simultaneous cutting and sweeping.
- Can be used with a residential zero-turn tractor.
- Flexibility - Hand wand sprays up to 30 feet for hard to reach trees and bushes.
- Durability - No clog spray nozzle.
- Capacity - 15 gallon capacity.
Specifications Model Number 45-0292 Weight 40 lbs. Assembled Product Size 55" x 24" x 18"
Allowing fallen leaves to lie on a lawn not only damages grass and impedes growth, but it can also cause thatch buildup that won’t allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the lawn. Raking leaves can be a big job; one that must be done multiple times in a fall season. A lawn sweeper can help save time picking up leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, and thatch from a yard.
Brinly 42” Tow-Behind Lawn Sweeper
Raking leaves can be a big job, and one that must be done multiple times in a fall season, and fallen leaves and other yard debris can lead to thatch build up if not removed. The Brinly lawn sweeper with its large 42” working width and 20 cu. Ft. hamper helps get your fall yard clean up done quickly and easily. The sweeper can be conveniently emptied from the seat of the tractor, and can be stored upright to take up less space in a garage or shed.
Features and Benefits
1. (6) high-velocity brushes with indexed brush height adjustment provides maximum pick up of debris
2. Large 20 cu. ft. hamper and 42” sweep for fewer passes over the yard and less emptying
3. Patented storage design provides simple and convenient storage with minimal space required
- Brushes: (6) 11" (279.4 mm)
- Brush/Wheel Ratio: 1:5
- Hamper Capacity: 16 bushels or 20 cu ft
- Working Width: 42" (1067 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 86" x 53" x 38" (2184 x 1346 x 965 mm)
- Wheels: 12" x 3" (305 x 76 mm)
- Ship Weight: 80 lbs (36 kg)
1 - Provides continuous material pickup even during tractor turns for a cleaner sweep.
2 - Provides maximum efficiency for fewer passes through the yard and less emptying.
3 - Provides long-lasting durability.
4 - Offers increased brush to ground contact for a clean sweep of leaves, pine needles, grass clippings and other yard debris.
5 - Provides simple and convenient storage.
6 - Converts sweeper into a 2nONE sweeper and dethatcher to double productivity. (NOTE: Dethatcher Kit DK-42LX is sold separately)
The MZ series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the MZ is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time. Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius. Powered by Briggs and Stratton, this engine features premium air filtration, chrome plated valves, super finished bearing surfaces, and an oversized cooling fan for extreme durability and superior performance. The heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck features twin sheets of 11 gauge steel for added support for spindles and increased overall strength. Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator’s seat. Longer life due to premium integrated zero-turn transmissions featuring charge-pumps, larger drive axles and expansion tanks. Oil and filter maintenance, hydraulic drive system components/adjustment, electrical system and battery are all within easy reach so you can quickly get back to being productive. Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up. Dual levers with foam-padded hand grips and viscous dampers that reduce vibration, create a comfortable operator experience.
- Briggs & Stratton Endurance Series V-Twin Engine
- 27 HP
- 810 CC
- 2 Cylinders
- Air Cooling Engine
- 16 A Generator
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Volume: 5 Gal.
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- Forward Speed: 0-8.5 mph.
- Reverse Speed: 0-5 mph
- Cutting Width: 61 Inches
- Steel Deck
- High Back Seat
- Productivity: 4.2 Acres per hour
Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw has a combined Start / Stop switch and fuel pump that makes the chainsaw very easy to start. Unlike some chain saws, the Husqvarna 445 is designed with the LowVib system to reduce vibration levels to the operator and makes it more comfortable to use. The forged, three piece crankshaft allows the Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw to hold up, even through the toughest applications.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter
- X - Torq delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world's most stringent environmental regulations
- Combined start / stop switch and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start
- Side - mounted chain tensioner provides easier access
- Snap - lock cylinder cover saves you time when changing spark plugs and cleaning
- Forged three - piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- LowVibsystem designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue
- Visible fuel level indicator makes it easy to check fuel level
These aluminum loading ramps have a weight limit of 1250lbs and have 7" spacing between rungs.Learn More