Lawn & Garden
Regular Price: $999.99
Special Price: $899.99
Features and Benefits:
- 420 CC POWERMORE
- LUBRICATION STANDARD WITH OIL FILTER
- 7 SPEED SHIFT ON THE GO
- 42” HIGH VACUUM DECK
- HD STEEL AXEL
- 18” TURNING RADIUS
- 1.36 GALLON FUEL CAPACITY
- 5 POSITION SEAT ADJUSTMENT
- FRONT AXEL GREASE ZERKS
- HD STEP THRU FRAME
The Swisher 14.5 HP Commercial Grade log splitter features a powerful Kawasaki V-Twin electric start engine to ensure top end performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage 22 GPM pump provides maximum splitting performance and optimum cycle time. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The adjustable wheeled front stand allows for easier adjusting, hitching and moving. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher® Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The heavy duty log cradle reduces the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Swisher’s 4 Way Wedge is included with every purchase and doubles the splitting productivity. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch log opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 15 gallon welded steel hydraulic tank. California compliant. Made in the USA.
- 14.5 HP Kawasaki V-Twin electric start engine
- 34 Ton Horizontal & Vertical Splitting Positions provides ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" Opening
- 2 Stage Pump maximizes cycle time
- Swisher® Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 4 Way Wedge included
- Adjustable wheeled front stand allows for easier adjusting, hitching and moving
- 15 Gallon welded steel Hydraulic Tank
- 1" Machined Steel Compound Wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road Towable so you can take it anywhere
- Heavy duty integrated log cradle helps prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
- Catch & Release Coyote Trap
- 17" X 25" X 55"
- Fully Assembled, Ready to Go
- Durable, Heavy-Weight Galvanized Steel
- Extra Large Size Ideal for Coyotes, Bobcats, and Foxes
This 26 ton log splitter gets the job done using both power and efficiency. Featuring a 9 hp Honda GX Commercial engine and 26 tons of splitting force, this log splitter makes any job easy. It splits all species of wood up to 24-39" in length, and it has a Low sentry oil feature to protect your investment and give you professional cuts every time.
- 9 hp Honda GX Commercial engine
- 26 ton splitting force
- Convenient horizontal and vertical splitting positions
- Low OIL Sentry feature to protect your investment
- Engine power values are as rated by the engine manufacturer
- Some assembly required
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Plug Aerator
If heavily compacted or clay soil and thatch are choking the life out of your lawn, then the Brinly 40” plug aerator can be the solution. Plug aeration involves removing 2-3” “plugs” of soil from a lawn to reduce soil compaction and allow air, water, and nutrients to get to the lawn’s root system. The soil “plugs” are left on the lawn to dissolve and return vital nutrients back into the lawn to promote healthy growth. Use a plug aerator to aerate in the spring and fall in your lawn’s high-traffic areas for a yard like a pro!
Features and Benefits
1. (24) sturdy steel plug spoons penetrate compacted soil and remove up to 3” plugs of soil
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 150 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple
Aeration Method: Plug; 24 heat-treated spoonsLearn More
Aeration Depth: up to 3" (76 mm)
Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 37" x 51" x 28" (940 x 1295 x 711 mm)
Tray Weight Capacity: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Wheels: 9" x 1.75" (229 x 44 mm)
Ship Weight: 71 lbs (32 kg)
The weight of most UTV’s require a loading ramp with a lot of holding power. UTV ramp has to hold a lot of weight and provide a good flooring design and loading space.
The UTV ramp handles loading and unloading utility vehicles safely and effectively. The LL21643 is rated at a whopping 3600 lbs. total capacity. The loading panels on this ramp are 20 ¼” wide and are designed especially for the unique loading requirements of utility vehicles. Triple structure gives it the strength to handle the toughest jobs.
- Assembled dimension: 21 in. W x 2.25 in. D x 64 in. H
- Rungs/Panel: 30; rung spacing: 3 in.; rung length: 8.5 in.
- Weight Capacity: 3600 lbs / pair
- Constructed of aircraft aluminum
- Made with pride in the USA
- 21 in. x 64 in.
- Includes 2 panels
- UPS Dimensional Weight of 56 lbs.
The 100 ft Heated Hose from Pirit will allow you to keep a constant water source all winter long without having to worry about freezing temperatures or busted hoses. A hose that works in below-freezing temperatures. Maintain a water line 24/7 throughout the winter or use for periodic tasks. No more lugging water buckets. No more draining hoses.
- Drinking Water Safe.
- Thermostatically controlled
- Made with durable 150 psi PVC and quality
- Nickel-Plated Brass fittings
- Tested to minus 42° Fahrenheit (minus 41° Celsius.)
- Works with standard 110V GFCI outlet.
- 100' (1/2" inner diameter) 500 watts 4.50 amps 120 volts 60 hertz
Your lawn will look healthier and more plush than ever before and will surely catch the eye of your neighbors. Give your lawn the breath of life with an Agri-Fab Plug Aerator.
- Black powder-coated frame
- 10in. pneumatic tires
- Pin-style hitch
- Simple - to - use cantilever transport lever handle for easy raising and lowering
- Weight tray supports up to 140 lbs. to increase penetration
- Eight spools of aerator knives, galvanized for rustproof durability
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Turns your PAS power source into a commercial-grade Power Pruner!
Power Source Compatibility
Length (in) 57 Weight (lb) 4.8 Bar Length (in) 10 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
- Versatile - Deck adapter fits most popular tractor mower decks. Easily chips tree branches up to 2" diameter. Prior to towing anything with your zero-turn mower, please review your mower's owner's manual.
- Durability - Durable vented hard top design reduces airborne dust. Additional hose kit allows you to reach around shrubs and trees.
- Capacity - 32 cubic foot capacity
Specifications Model Number 55249 Weight Ea. 375 lbs. Assembled Product Size 96" x 33" x 62"