Lawn & Garden
Awarded Best Steam Cleaner in Class by the leading consumer rating digest, each burst of steam from this ultramodern machine leaves a powerful, deep clean. Homeowners are discovering the versatility and power of the MR-100 as it chemically free deep cleans the kitchen, bathroom, garage, backyard, BBQ grill, and thousands of other areas around the home and office.
- Produces 210°- 220° Steam
- Cleans & Sanitizes Without Chemicals
- Removes Dirt Grease Grime Stains
- Kills Germs Dust Mites Mold & Mildew
- Extremely Effective Bed Bug Treatment
- 60 Minutes Of Operation Per Tank
- 1.6 Liter Stainless Steel Boiler
- Solenoid Operated Steam Control
- 1500 Watt Water Heater
- Adjustable Steam Output
- Jet Nozzle Tool
- Detail Scraper Tool
- Nylon Grout Brush
- Nylon Med. Duty Brush
- Large Nylon Brush
- Brass Metal Brush
- Fabric Tool Cotton Cover
- Micro Fiber Floor Pad
- Floor Cleaning Head
- Extension Tubes X 3
- Clothes / Fabric Tool
- Smooth Surface Squeegee
- Measuring Cup
- Fill Funnel
- Accessory Storage Bag
- Replacement O-ring Set
- Power Supply: 120v 60hz
- Heating Element: 1500w
- Steam Pressure: 3.5 Bar
- Steam Temp.: 210-220°F
- Tank Capacity: 1.6 L
- Steam Time: 50-60 min
- Heating Time: 11 min
- Flow Rate: 40g / min
- Sound Level: 30 db
- Power Cord Length: 18'
- Steam Hose Length: 6'
- Max Reach: 10'
- Weight: 10.5lbs
- ETL Certified
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Turns your PAS power source into a commercial-grade Power Pruner!
Power Source Compatibility
Length (in) 57 Weight (lb) 4.8 Bar Length (in) 10 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
The Swisher 11.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton electric AND recoil start engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The removable log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable.
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton electric AND recoil start engine
- 34 Ton Horizontal & Vertical Splitting Positions provides ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" Opening
- 2 Stage Pump maximizes cycle time
- Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 5 Gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank provides visibility of fluid levels
- 1" Machined Steel Compound Wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road Towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable Log Cradles helps prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
Heavy-duty chain-saw can tackle the big jobs. 2.8 cu. in. DuraChrome™ extended life engine has Super Clean™ air filter system, dual counterweight crankshaft. Features 20in. long bar, gear-driven automatic chain oiler, quick-adjust chain tensioning system, anti-vibe handle. Carrying case included.Learn More
The Troy Bilt 3-in-1 push lawn mower has a powerful 159cc OHV-Auto gas engine and will accommodate small to medium size yards.
- 21" steel side discharge deck
- Dual-lever height adjustment
- Light in weight
- 8" front wheels
- 11" rear wheels for easy maneuverability
- Side mulch capability
- 159cc Powermore OHV engine
- 21" steel deck
- Front drive self-propelled
- Extended dipstick tube
- 2 quart fuel tank capacity
The Swisher 8.75 gross torque log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 28 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening and a 2.5 gallon protected poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA!
- 8.75 Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton engine
- 28 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes time cycle
- Direct drive reduces the number of moving parts
- 2.5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank is rust resistant and protected from potential damage
- 1" machined steel compound wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable log cradles help prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Steel Components
The VH0934/Vanguard log splitter is powered by a 9 hp Briggs & Stratton® engine for a total of 34 tons of splitting foce. Not only does this splitter have the power to get things done, but it is also well-balanced for ease of operation in both vertical and horizontal positions.
- 9 hp Briggs & Stratton® engine
- 34 ton splitting force
- Convenient horizontal and vertical splitting positions
- Commercial grade well balanced for ease of operation
- Engine power values are as rated by the engine manufacturer
MoJack PRO is designed to be smarter and work harder. It is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement and debris removal. Safer and more convenient than makeshift car ramps or blocks, it features a self-braking winch and ratcheting safety-lock to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while performing maintenance. The winch makes lifting quick and easy, even if it's used several times a day.
- Lifting Capacity: 750 lbs (lifting front end only, not total weight of mower)
- Lifting Height: 28" High
- Fits any lawn tractor or ZTR riding mower on the market.
- Wheel Span Measurement: 31.5" - 62.5" Outside Front Wheel Measurement
- Easily lifted with one hand or a power drill.
- Folds flat for easy, compact storage.
- Box Dimensions: 40"L x 20"W x 6"H
- Assembled Dimensions: 40"L x 62.5"W x 45"H
The same powerful multi-tasking tool as the MM 55, but enhanced with STIHL Easy2Start technology for nearly effortless starting.
The MM 55 C-E STIHL YARD BOSS Cultivator/Multi-Tool is the ultimate lawn care system. It comes standard as a cultivator and easily transitions to a trimmer, lawn aerator, bed edger, power sweeper and more with optional attachments. With this multi-tasking tool, you never know where the day will take you. But thanks to the STIHL Easy2Start system, you’ll always know how the day will start – quickly and easily. Just give the cord a gentle pull and you’re ready to take charge of your landscape. When the job is done, the STIHL YARD BOSS folds down for convenient storage and transport.
- Multi-Tasking Tool
- Switch between any of the 8 STIHL YARD BOSS optional attachments (sold separately)
- Compact Design
- Comes standard with BF pick-style tines to aggressively loosen soil
- Handles fold for easy transport and storage
- Multi-Function Control Handle
- Protected Spark Plug Cover
- Purge Pump Primer
- Built in the USA
DISPLACEMENT 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.) ENGINE POWER 0.8 kW (1.07 bhp) WEIGHT 9.8 kg (21.6 lbs.) FUEL CAPACITY 330 cc (11.2 oz.) TINE SPEED 200 rpm CULTIVATING WIDTH 8.5" PICK TINE DIAMETER 9.1" POWER SOURCE Gas