Lawn & Garden
he Poulan Pro PP333 is a brushcutter powered by a reliable 33cc 2-cycle engine with the SureFire(tm) starting system; there is no confusing choke and reduced pulling effort during startup procedure. The 8-inch weed blade cuts debris up to 1" thick and its large 17" cut and Fixed Line Head with .095 line tackles your toughest yard care projects. The split boom design transforms your trimmer into a mulit-functional yard machine with attachments, including a blower, cultivator, pole pruner, edger and hedge trimmer, sold separately.
- Engine type: SureFire 33cc 2-Cycle Gas
- Cylinder displacement: 33cc
- Handle Type: J Handle
- Type of shaft: Straight/split
- Cut path: 17"
- Type of trimmer head: Fixed line
- Weight: 21.8 lbs Learn More
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Plug Aerator
If heavily compacted or clay soil and thatch are choking the life out of your lawn, then the Brinly 40” plug aerator can be the solution. Plug aeration involves removing 2-3” “plugs” of soil from a lawn to reduce soil compaction and allow air, water, and nutrients to get to the lawn’s root system. The soil “plugs” are left on the lawn to dissolve and return vital nutrients back into the lawn to promote healthy growth. Use a plug aerator to aerate in the spring and fall in your lawn’s high-traffic areas for a yard like a pro!
Features and Benefits
1. (24) sturdy steel plug spoons penetrate compacted soil and remove up to 3” plugs of soil
2. Durable steel tray holds up to 150 lbs. of extra weight for proper soil penetration
3. Easy-to-engage transport wheels make crossing driveways and paths simple
Aeration Method: Plug; 24 heat-treated spoonsLearn More
Aeration Depth: up to 3" (76 mm)
Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 37" x 51" x 28" (940 x 1295 x 711 mm)
Tray Weight Capacity: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Wheels: 9" x 1.75" (229 x 44 mm)
Ship Weight: 71 lbs (32 kg)
When you need to haul mulch, plants, firewood, soil, and any other heavy loads through the yard, a tow-behind cart can handle the load with ease. Let your lawn tractor and a cart help save time and your back completing your lawn projects. Heavy duty poly cart beds offer durability and exceptional quality, and large pneumatic, turf-tread tires provide a dependable, smooth ride. Steep dump angles help make emptying loads a snap. Let your tractor help get your weekend back.
Brinly 10 cu. Ft. (650 lb.) Capacity Tow-Behind Poly Cart
When you need to haul mulch, plants, firewood, soil, and any other heavy loads through the yard, a tow-behind cart can handle the load with ease. Let your lawn tractor and a cart help save time and your back completing your lawn projects. The Brinly 10 cu. Ft. poly cart can help haul medium to large size loads, and the steep dump angles with hands-free foot pedal make emptying loads a snap!
Features and Benefits
1. Large 650 lb. (10 cu. Ft) capacity bed ideal for medium to large size loads
2. Heavy duty poly bed won’t dent or rust under toughest conditions
3. Steep 56˚ dumping angle with hands-free foot pedal provides easy emptying of loads
- Capacity: 650 lbs or 10 cu ft
- Dump Angle: 56°
- Bed Material: Compression molded polypropylene
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 67" x 38" x 27.25" (1702 x 965 x 692 mm)
- Wheels: 15" x 6" (381 x 152 mm) pneumatic turf tread
- Ship Weight: 75 lbs (34 kg)
- 17 Cubic Foot Trailer Cart
- Weight Capacity: 1,700 lbs.
- Bed Design: One Piece
- Flared Sides
- Bed Dimensions: 59" L x 37" W x 16" H
- Gauge of Steel: 16 Gauge Body/ 16 Gauge Tailgate
- Axle: 3/4" Solid Steel
- 16” Stud Tread Tire With Metal Hub
- Removeable Tailgate With Slotted Base For Support
- Easy Dump Release
Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. Spreading granular seed and chemical materials allows the lawn’s root system to grow thicker to crowd out weeds to allow a lawn to get what it needs to be healthy and green. A broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread these materials and keep a lawn looking great!
Brinly 125 lb. (2.5 cu. Ft) Tow-Behind Broadcast Spreader
Product Description (copy) - Regular lawn feeding, weeding, and pest control helps keep a lawn healthy, vibrant and growing strong. The Brinly 125 lb. capacity broadcast spreader is the quickest and easiest way to spread granular materials accurately with minimal waste. The large poly hopper means fewer stops to refill, and holds enough materials to cover up to one acre. This spreader can be used year-round to spread seed and fertilizer in the spring and fall, lime in the summer, and ice melt agents in the winter.
Features and Benefits
1. Large 125 lb. capacity poly hopper minimizes stops to refill and will not dent or rust
2. Includes Autoflow™ which stops material flow when the tractor stops to eliminate waste and yard burn
3. Fully enclosed gearbox and stainless steel hardware, shaft and agitator eliminates down time and prevents corrosion
- Hopper Capacity: 125 lb. or 2.5 cu ft (57 kg)
- Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime, Ice-Melt
- Spread Width: 8' to 12' (2438 to 3658 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 43" x 29" x 30.75" (1092 x 737 x 781 mm)
- Gear Ratio: 6:1; glass-filled; enclosed
- Wheels: 14" x 4" (356 x 102 mm)
- Ship Weight: 45.5 lbs (21 kg), UPS Dimensional Weight of 104 Does not qualify for FREE SHIPPING Promotion
Got a wide track ATV and a super tall truck? No problem for this 84" long ramp that adjusts to 60" wide. This ramp will never go out of style if you change ATV's. Pull two pins, adjust and keep loading!Learn More
Here's the ultimate set of ramps for both performance and convenience. The arched design will take care of low clearance needs - the folding feature provides storage in the smallest space of any loading ramp on the market.Learn More