Lawn & Garden
MoJack EZ Max is a smarter way to maintain your lawn mower. This lift is precisely engineered to lift most residential riding mowers and lawn tractors, including zero turning radius models. MoJack EZ is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement and debris removal. Safer and more convenient than car ramps or blocks, it features a screw jack and safety-lock pin system to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while performing maintenance.
- Includes: (1) Tower Assembly, (1) Lift Arm, (1) Base Floor Tube, (1) Base, (1) Base Support Channel, (2) Wheel Pads, (2) Safety Straps, (2) Wheels, (1) Hardware pack
- Made of Heavy Duty Steel
- Red and Black Finish
- Fits most residential tractor and ZTR mowers
- Easily lift manually or with a powered drill
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Compatible with the MoJack Workbench attachment
- New improved clutch system replacing the pull pin
- Length: 38 Inches
- Wheel span measurement: 18.5 In. to 47.5 In. (inside to outside front tires)
- Lifting capacity: 450 lbs (lifting the front of the mower, not the total mower weight)
- Lifting height: 24 Inches high
Vernal Alfalfa is a perennial legume that produces high yields of good quality dry hay material for horses and livestock. Alfalfa is a high protein and high energy food with protein levels reaching approximately 20% when properly harvested. Alfalfa is also an excellent source of calcium for productive dairy animals. In addition to use as a hay material, vernal alfalfa can also be used to produce silage, as part of pasture forage, or for conservation and wildlife. Nutritional quality is at its peak in the low fiber periods during early budding or blooming. Alfalfa leaves are a rich dark green in color and have fine stems.
Vernal alfalfa is a cool weather crop that prefers to grow in the cooler temperatures of spring and fall. Alfalfa will perform best when plant with adequate starting moisture. Vernal alfalfa has good winter hardiness and a moderate regrowth rate after cutting. Vernal alfalfa is deep rooted and drought tolerant. This alfalfa will adapt to deep well drained soils of all types as long as PH levels are within the range of 6.4-7.5. A PH test is useful in determining proper soil amendments. The sowing rate for vernal alfalfa is 15-20 lb per acre when planted alone or 6-15 lb per acre in a mixture.
- 50 lbs
- Sowing Rate: 15-20 lb/acre alone or 6-15 lb/acre in a mixture.
- Deep rooted, drought tolerant, perennial legume.
- Used for hay.
Ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-TORQ engine with low emissions.
- Cylinder displacement: 34.4 cc
- Power output 1.8 hp
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.5 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.26 inch
- Ignition system: IIDA
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 "
- Carburetor model name: ZAMA W29
- Fuel tank volume: 0.14 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 8-8 ml/min
- Chain pitch: .325" / 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-16"
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 fts
- 17 Cubic Foot Trailer Cart
- Weight Capacity: 1,700 lbs.
- Bed Design: One Piece
- Flared Sides
- Bed Dimensions: 59" L x 37" W x 16" H
- Gauge of Steel: 16 Gauge Body/ 16 Gauge Tailgate
- Axle: 3/4" Solid Steel
- 16” Stud Tread Tire With Metal Hub
- Removeable Tailgate With Slotted Base For Support
- Easy Dump Release
When you need to haul mulch, plants, firewood, soil, and any other heavy loads through the yard, a tow-behind cart can handle the load with ease. Let your lawn tractor and a cart help save time and your back completing your lawn projects. Heavy duty poly cart beds offer durability and exceptional quality, and large pneumatic, turf-tread tires provide a dependable, smooth ride. Steep dump angles help make emptying loads a snap. Let your tractor help get your weekend back.
Brinly 10 cu. Ft. (650 lb.) Capacity Tow-Behind Poly Cart
When you need to haul mulch, plants, firewood, soil, and any other heavy loads through the yard, a tow-behind cart can handle the load with ease. Let your lawn tractor and a cart help save time and your back completing your lawn projects. The Brinly 10 cu. Ft. poly cart can help haul medium to large size loads, and the steep dump angles with hands-free foot pedal make emptying loads a snap!
Features and Benefits
1. Large 650 lb. (10 cu. Ft) capacity bed ideal for medium to large size loads
2. Heavy duty poly bed won’t dent or rust under toughest conditions
3. Steep 56˚ dumping angle with hands-free foot pedal provides easy emptying of loads
- Capacity: 650 lbs or 10 cu ft
- Dump Angle: 56°
- Bed Material: Compression molded polypropylene
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 67" x 38" x 27.25" (1702 x 965 x 692 mm)
- Wheels: 15" x 6" (381 x 152 mm) pneumatic turf tread
- Ship Weight: 75 lbs (34 kg)
Here's an affordable, all purpose ramp that is feather light but tough as nails. Features aircraft aluminum construction, tie-downs and soft plastic holding finger covers to protect your truck bed.Learn More
Regular Price: $199.99
Special Price: $179.99
- 173 cc Magna Force OHV engine with manual recoil start
- 360° flanged mulch deck with cyclonic force technology
- 3-n-1 Mulch, Side Discharge and Rear Bagger
- Seven position wheel height adjusters
- 7.0 in front wheels
- 10.0 in rear wheels
- 2 year limited warranty
- EPA only
- Made in USA with global and domestic components