Lawn & Garden
If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 66" 19 HP Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailmower attaches to ATV's, lawn tractors, and any utility vehicles to cut large lawns and meadows fast. Three blades are powered by a 19 horsepower, Briggs and Stratton engine for a finish-cut quality, each and every mowing. A 66” side-discharge cutting deck cuts wide swaths and spreads the grass out to avoid choking. The true floating deck reduces scalping for professional mowing results, even on tricky terrain. Cutting-height adjustment handles are easy to control for just the right cut. This Swisher is equipped with a handy 12-volt key starter, so firing up the mower is a snap, rather than a big workout. A universal articulating hitch attaches to any hitch system and lets the mower maneuver easily behind whatever is pulling it. The 2.5 gallon fuel tank means less downtime and more productivity for getting the job done fast and getting back to your weekend. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 19 HP Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- 66" true floating deck
- Side discharge
- Variable cutting height adjustment of 1.5" - 5.5"
- Operating blade engage/disengage controls
- Universal articulation hitch with left to right adjustable offset
- Battery cover with access panel
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The MZ series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the MZ is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time. Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius. Powered by Briggs and Stratton, this engine features premium air filtration, chrome plated valves, super finished bearing surfaces, and an oversized cooling fan for extreme durability and superior performance. The heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck features twin sheets of 11 gauge steel for added support for spindles and increased overall strength. Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator’s seat. Longer life due to premium integrated zero-turn transmissions featuring charge-pumps, larger drive axles and expansion tanks. Oil and filter maintenance, hydraulic drive system components/adjustment, electrical system and battery are all within easy reach so you can quickly get back to being productive. Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up. Dual levers with foam-padded hand grips and viscous dampers that reduce vibration, create a comfortable operator experience.
- Briggs & Stratton Endurance Series V-Twin Engine
- 27 HP
- 810 CC
- 2 Cylinders
- Air Cooling Engine
- 16 A Generator
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Volume: 5 Gal.
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- Forward Speed: 0-8.5 mph.
- Reverse Speed: 0-5 mph
- Cutting Width: 61 Inches
- Steel Deck
- High Back Seat
- Productivity: 4.2 Acres per hour
The Swisher 52-inch 17.5 HP electric start Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. The 2" ball coupler adjusts left to right for easy mowing navigation. It features inset, 13"x5"x6 puncture resistant hollowmatic tires that won’t go flat in rough terrain, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and cutting height adjustments 2.5" - 7". Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 17.5 HP (500cc) Briggs & Stratton 12V electric start engine
- 52", 1/8" thick steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Cutting height adjustments 2.5" - 7"
- Heavy duty stump jumper and 2 break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- 2.5 gallon fuel tank capacity
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The VH0934/Vanguard log splitter is powered by a 9 hp Briggs & Stratton® engine for a total of 34 tons of splitting foce. Not only does this splitter have the power to get things done, but it is also well-balanced for ease of operation in both vertical and horizontal positions.
- 9 hp Briggs & Stratton® engine
- 34 ton splitting force
- Convenient horizontal and vertical splitting positions
- Commercial grade well balanced for ease of operation
- Engine power values are as rated by the engine manufacturer
The Swisher 11.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton electric AND recoil start engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The removable log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable.
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton electric AND recoil start engine
- 34 Ton Horizontal & Vertical Splitting Positions provides ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" Opening
- 2 Stage Pump maximizes cycle time
- Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 5 Gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank provides visibility of fluid levels
- 1" Machined Steel Compound Wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road Towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable Log Cradles helps prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Heavy Duty Welded Steel Frame
- 13"x5" Front Tires / 20"x10" Rear Tires
- High Back Lumbar Seat
- Automatic Parking Brake
- Adjustable Steering Stick
- New Enhanced Platform
- Briggs & Stratton Commercial 725CC Engine
- Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeve
- Pressure Lubrication w/ Spin on Oil Filter
- Dual Hydrostatic Transmission
- 60" Cutting Deck
- Fabricated HD Deck w/ Deck Wash System
- Steel Front Axle
- Zero Turn Radius
- 3 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Includes an Hour Meter
- Includes an Electric PTO
- Estimated Cutting Time of 45 Minutes per Acre (depending on terrain)
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Poulan Pro p46zx Briggs V-twin Pro 22 HP
- 46-inch cutting deck
- Zero turn radius
- 46-inch reinforced deck
- Hydro gear EZT transmission
- High back seat
- 11-inch front
- 18-inch rear tires
- Electric clutch
- 3.5 Gallon fuel tank
- Digital hour meter
The DHT 60 in. fabricated deck Kawasaki FR691V-Twin, 23HP OHV Zero-Turn Riding Mower makes short work of any residential yard. The 18 in. high back seat and arm rests, make it extremely comfortable. The 60 in. deck helps reduce mowing time and the heavy duty fabricated deck can tackle large yards with tough terrain. This DHT mower is equipped with a heavy duty Hydro Gear 2800 transmissions to deliver commercial grade reliability and performance. DHT zero turn mowers provide unmatched value and reliability and like all DHT tools come ready to work.
- Mow like the pros with a Kawasaki FR691V-Twin, 23HP Engine
- Make good time at a 7mph forward max mowing speed
- Hydro Gear 2800 transmissions
- 7 different cutting positions
- 3 gallon fuel tank
The DHT 277 cc 35-Ton Gas Log Splitter features a KOHLER CH395 engine that produces 9.5-HP for powerful vertical and horizontal wood splitting force. This gas log splitter features log catchers standard and a 12.8 second cycle time for maximum productivity. The auto return and adjustable detent also come standard. The DHT 28-Ton log splitter is road towable for easy mobility and comes with 2 in. coupler and safety chains. Like all DHT tools, this log splitter is ready to go to work.
- 35 tons splitting force, horizontal and vertical operation
- 17.5 GPM pump with 12.8 second cycle time down and back
- KOHLER CH395 (277 cc) horizontal shaft engine
- 9 in. footplate and wedge
- Heavy duty log catcher standard
This stump cutter is versatile and ready to work hard. WIth a reversible hand for forward or backwards cutting, you will never be stumped when trying to get in at tough angles. With a safety handle, this unit will only engage when the operator is present and is also adjustable to fit any height. With a safety bumper, the cutting blade will always be protected from hitting the ground or resting on the ground. This stump cutter is exactly that, a cutter. With a patented cutter head that is set to 30 degrees off vertical it will make smooth, easy cuts along the stump, vs grinding away like other competitor's models. No stump is a match for the MacKissic Stump Cutter!
Engine Honda GX240 Commercial Engine CC's 242 Cutter Head Patented tongue and groove system Cutter Teeth Resharpenable carbide Cutter Brake Stops in 3 seconds Wheel Brake 6" disc w/ mechanical caliper Cutter Shaft Bearings 1-3/16" w/ grease fitting Tires 13" pneumatic Start Manual Weight (lbs.) 305 Height 41" Width 25" Length Front 73" Length Rear 88" Engine Warranty 3 year limited