Lawn & Garden
Havahart Galvanized Steel Pop-upCatch 'Em Alive Cage Trap. All HAVAHART traps are constructed of sturdy wire mesh, galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. Mesh openings are smaller than on competing traps of comparable sizes. Fully assembled and ready for use, HAVAHART® cage traps come in models sized for a variety of animals. Some models open at both ends to give target animals extra confidence to enter the trap. Our full range of conventional HAVAHART® cage traps are designed for the occasional needs of homeowners and gardeners. For the year ‘round requirements of professional wildlife managers, pest control operators, SPCA’s, and animal control officers, we offer heavy-duty HAVAHART® professional cage traps. Double and single door models to meet consumer preferences. Super fast spring loaded doors. Easy to bait, set, and release. High tensile, sturdy wire mesh, steel reinforced for long life.
- 6 in. x 6 in. x 16 in.
- For rats, weasels chipmunks, red squirrels & flying squirrels
- Fully assembled
- Spring loaded door at one end
- 12 and 14 gauge wire handle
- Galvanized steel
Let's conduct an experiment. Look at your hand, please. Make a fist, simulating the motion you use when you squeeze the handles on a pair of pruners. See how your fingers curl into your palm? Our engineers noticed that movement, too-and crafted these astonishing pruners to complement that hand's natural dynamics. Not only are they far friendlier to your body than traditional models, they also magnify your cutting strength. Even that's not all...Product Features
- PowerGear® mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3X easier than single pivot pruners
- Awarded the Ease-of-Use Commendation by the Arthritis Foundation®
- Rolling handles match natural hand motion to reduce fatigue
- Sized for small to average hands
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Replaceable blade
- Ergonomic handle design fits comfortably in hand
- Adjustable blade tension
- FiberComp® construction-reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability
- Bypass blade-for clean cuts of green, living growth
- Cutting capacity-3/4 inch
- Lifetime warranty
- Heavy duty radial braid reinforcement for high burst strength
- Thick abrasion-resistant outer layer
- KinkGuard™ Power Coil stops kinking at the faucet
- Leak-proof SealFast™ brass couplings for watertight connections
- Made with recycled materials
- Made in USA
- Available in 3/4" diameter
Tomcat with Bromethalin is a cutting-edge product, providing an alternate mode of action. This acute non-anticoagulant provides sure, fast control*. Rodents stop feeding after eating a toxic dose of Tomcat with Bromethalin, so more rodents are controlled with less bait. There is a reduced risk of secondary poisoning; pets are less likely to be harmed if they accidentally eat a poisoned rodent.
- For use in & around agricultural buildings.
- Kills Anticoagulant Resistant Norway
Rats, Roof Rats & House Mice.
- Norway Rats, Roof Rats, & House
Mice Cease Feeding After Consuming
a Toxic Dose.
- 1Oz. Bait Chunx in 4 Lb. Pail
A traditional Celtic tuning and a cloisonne-style Celtic Cross windcatcher. Enhanced by the traditional Celtic tuning, this chime is cheerful and bright.
- Dimensions: 17 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Teak finish ash wood, 5 silver anodized aluminum tubes, genuine stone beads, faux cloisonne feather.
The AYP 88-3/8" Belt Blade Drive that fits a 4 inch cut deck with double idler pulleys. This belt is a replacement belt that fits the following:
- AYP - 126520X
- AYP - 144200
- ROPER - 126520X
- ROPER - 144200
- SEARS - 126520X
- SEARS - 144200
- OREGON - 75-099
- PRIME LINE - 7-07857
- PRIME LINE - 7-07908
- PRIME LINE - 7-4H880
- STENS - 248-088
- STENS - 265-049
- STENS - 265-276
- STENS - 265-330
- Length (in.): 88-3/8"
- Width (in.): 1-2"
The North American Tool Industries 20 inch Chainsaw Replacement chain features a standard 20 inch chain, a 0.325 inch pitch and a 0.058 inch gauge.
- 20 inch chain
- 0.325 inch pitch
- 0.058 inch gauge