Lawn & Garden
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price: $279.99
- Designed to make sweeping up yard debris easier than ever -- smart!
- Doesn't skip, jam, or miss.
- Large 25 cu. ft. capacity bag for few stops.
- Easy to empty without getting off the tractor.
- Easy one-button, adjustable brush height.
- Exclusive universal offset hitch enables simultaneous cutting and sweeping.
- Can be used with a residential zero-turn tractor.
The Husqvarna 130BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. It combines very low weight and ease of use for those who have to work for longer periods of time. Features include a new X-Torq® engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. Harness and tube-mounted controls improve 29.5cc X-Torq® engine delivers power with lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions Air purge removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting High blowing capacity, air speed and air flow Comfortable ergonomic harness with wide shoulder straps and load-reducing hip belt is ventilated for extra comfort Ergonomic handle has rubber inserts, adjusting to suit the operator's grip Cruise control fan speed lock for easier handlingoperational ergonomics.Learn More
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price: $269.99
- Manual recoil start
- 11", 16" & 21" tilling width
- 11" tine diameter
- Gear drive system
- Forward rotating tines
- 8" rear wheels
- Folding, loop grip handles
- Swing tail with drag stake
- 2 year limited warranty
- EPA certified
- Cylinder displacement: 40.9 cc
- Power output: 2.2 hp
- Idling speed: 2900 rpm
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.61 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.22 inch
- Ignition system: Walbro MBU 33
- Ignition module: air gap 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode: gap 0.02 "
- Carburetor model: name Zama EL41
- Fuel tank volume: 0.18 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.12 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 13-13 ml/min
- Cutting equipment
- Chain pitch: .325"
- Recommended bar length: min-max 13"-18"
- Chain speed at max power: 48.2 fts
The Echo HC-152 Hedge Trimmer is loaded with professional features and a fresh new look! With standard features like a 20in blade, 21.2cc professional-grade, 2 stroke engine, and a 5 year consumer warranty this is the ideal trimmer to takle any task.
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 15.6 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Blade Length (in) 20 Cutter Type Double-sided. Double-reciprocating Dry Weight (lbs) 11.7 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
Regular Price: $289.99
Special Price: $260.99
Cutting Width 22 In, MAT Technologies Engine, 5 HP, Engine Displacement 160, Fuel Tank Capacity 43.19 Oz, Anti Vibration Handle, Line Advance Manual, Attachment/Replacement Line .155 In Dia., Quick Snap Spool Replacement, Replacement Line Airstream, Thickness .155 In Dia., Includes 2 Replacement LinesView the Manual ; View the Parts List Learn More
Regular Price: $269.93
Special Price: $242.94
Stop Struggling and Save Your Back! The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator is the incredible lightweight tiller that has made gardening easier for more than two million people. The Mantis Tiller is a 20 pound garden and yard wonder that’s making the hard and painful work of old-fashioned hand tools…OBSOLETE! This lightweight, easy-to-use garden powerhouse will help you to get all your garden chores done faster and easier than you ever dreamed possible. From busting tough sod, to weeding around delicate plants…even digging a planting hole…the Mantis does it all!
At just 20 lbs, the Mantis Tiller is the original and still the lightest-weight, easiest-to-handle small tiller…ever made! Designed for small gardeners just like ourselves, the Mantis Tiller is a lightweight, single solution powerhouse for all your garden chores. Plus…it’s incredibly easy-to-lift, easy-to-carry, and easy-to-move around the yard…for virtually anyone!
The real secret to the Mantis’ extraordinary performance is the patented, reversible serpentine tines. Designed specifically for the Mantis, they are fully patented, virtually unbreakable and guaranteed for the life of your tiller. Tough enough to bust the toughest sod …and when reversed, nimble enough for delicate weeding.
The Mantis is a remarkably nimble cultivator, perfect for weeding around delicate plants. Plus, the Mantis Tiller can…Speed Weed…most gardens in under 20 minutes! Saving you time…and, saving your back!
You'll use the Mantis Tiller to create new flower beds and vegetable gardens, maintain existing gardens, quickly dig planting holes for trees and shrubs, and more.
- 9" Tilling Width
- Uses gas/oil mixture in the tank
- Reliable Easy-To-Start Engine - It's a true commercial-grade two-cycle engine with pushbutton priming for quick, easy starts, time after time.
- Throttle-Activated Centrifugal Clutch - The tines engages only when you squeeze the throttle. So, the Mantis Tiller gives you greater control; you won't have to worry about a "runaway" tiller.
- Virtually Indestructible Power Train - Precision steel-cut gear system in heavy-duty cast housing for durability.
- Compact Design - The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator easily gets into tight places where no big tiller can go.
- Lightweight - At just 20 lbs., the Mantis Tiller weighs less than other lightweight tiller/cultivators. But its pure muscle, designed for hard work and long life.
- 10" Tilling Depth - With The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator you can till up to 10" deep. You'll have better soil. And better soil is the foundation of better gardening.
- High-Speed Operation - Revolving at 240 rpm the Mantis Tiller patented tines make fast work of many gardening chores.
- Patented Reversible "Serpentine" Tines - Their exclusive design helps the Mantis Tiller/Cultivator dig deep even into the hardest soil, instead of bouncing around like other mini-tillers.
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Broken Tines - Mantis is so confident in their patented tines if one of them ever breaks, they'll replace it for free. No matter how long you've owned your tiller.
- Comfortable Grips - Handle grips are comfortable, even when using the tiller in rocky soil!
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with fold down sides for easy loading and unloading. Sides can also be removed if needed. Large straight pull handle for easy grip. Four (4) heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions 31" W x 60" L x 25" H Weight Capacity 1400 lbs. Tire Size 5" x 13" Product Weight 160 lbs. Color Green
Allowing fallen leaves to lie on a lawn not only damages grass and impedes growth, but it can also cause thatch buildup that won’t allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the lawn. Raking leaves can be a big job; one that must be done multiple times in a fall season. A lawn sweeper can help save time picking up leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, and thatch from a yard.
Brinly 42” Tow-Behind Lawn Sweeper
Raking leaves can be a big job, and one that must be done multiple times in a fall season, and fallen leaves and other yard debris can lead to thatch build up if not removed. The Brinly lawn sweeper with its large 42” working width and 20 cu. Ft. hamper helps get your fall yard clean up done quickly and easily. The sweeper can be conveniently emptied from the seat of the tractor, and can be stored upright to take up less space in a garage or shed.
Features and Benefits
1. (6) high-velocity brushes with indexed brush height adjustment provides maximum pick up of debris
2. Large 20 cu. ft. hamper and 42” sweep for fewer passes over the yard and less emptying
3. Patented storage design provides simple and convenient storage with minimal space required
- Brushes: (6) 11" (279.4 mm)
- Brush/Wheel Ratio: 1:5
- Hamper Capacity: 16 bushels or 20 cu ft
- Working Width: 42" (1067 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 86" x 53" x 38" (2184 x 1346 x 965 mm)
- Wheels: 12" x 3" (305 x 76 mm)
- Ship Weight: 80 lbs (36 kg)
1 - Provides continuous material pickup even during tractor turns for a cleaner sweep.
2 - Provides maximum efficiency for fewer passes through the yard and less emptying.
3 - Provides long-lasting durability.
4 - Offers increased brush to ground contact for a clean sweep of leaves, pine needles, grass clippings and other yard debris.
5 - Provides simple and convenient storage.
6 - Converts sweeper into a 2nONE sweeper and dethatcher to double productivity. (NOTE: Dethatcher Kit DK-42LX is sold separately)
The TuffTop canopy is specifically designed for smaller compact tractors and R.O.P.S. equipped Zero Turn Mowers. The sunshade protects the operator from direct sun exposure providing over 13 square feet of shade. This TuffTop is can withstand a heavy beating. It may be bent double and will “pop” right back into shape! Constructed of high density thermoplastic, it is built with the same material used in highway crash barrels including UV inhibitors to extend equipment life. The canopy frame is made of hot-rolled powder coated steel that attaches to 2”H x 2”W or 2”H x 3”W R.O.P.S with a square tubular form factor. TuffTops are available in Grey and White and are a perfect match for the Swisher Response Zero Turn Mowers that feature R.O.P.S. The 44” x 44” canopy provides excellent shade coverage capable of tilting 16 degrees forward or backward and can be removed in seconds without tools. The virtually indestructible TuffTop ZTR/Tractor canopy is the perfect addition for your Swisher Response ZTR or any other R.O.P.S. equipped mower and/or small tractor.
- Designed for smaller compact tractors and R.O.P.S. equipped Zero Turn Mowers
- Protects the operator from direct sun exposure
- Heavy duty construction built to last
- Attaches to a a2"H x 2"W or 2"H x 3"W R.O.P.S. with a square tubular form factor
- Made in the USA
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty