Lawn & Garden
- Our Rear Grader Blade is ideal for any size grading and scraping needs, such as sand, snow, or gravel.
- This grader blade is quick-hitch compatible and features our durable, corrosion resistant powder coat gray finish.
- It also features a pull-pin design with 5 forward and 5 reversible blade angle adjustments and a 1/4" blade with a 1/2"-thick replaceable cutting edge.
- Category I pins are included with purchase.
- Measures 38" Unit Height x 15" Blade Height x 60" W x 40" L
The Husqvarna 130BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. It combines very low weight and ease of use for those who have to work for longer periods of time. Features include a new X-Torq® engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. Harness and tube-mounted controls improve 29.5cc X-Torq® engine delivers power with lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions Air purge removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting High blowing capacity, air speed and air flow Comfortable ergonomic harness with wide shoulder straps and load-reducing hip belt is ventilated for extra comfort Ergonomic handle has rubber inserts, adjusting to suit the operator's grip Cruise control fan speed lock for easier handlingoperational ergonomics.Learn More
Cutting Width 22 In, MAT Technologies Engine, 5 HP, Engine Displacement 160, Fuel Tank Capacity 43.19 Oz, Anti Vibration Handle, Line Advance Manual, Attachment/Replacement Line .155 In Dia., Quick Snap Spool Replacement, Replacement Line Airstream, Thickness .155 In Dia., Includes 2 Replacement LinesView the Manual ; View the Parts List Learn More
- Husqvarna, 3-N-1
- Self Propelled Lawn Mower
- 190 cc
- Briggs & Stratton 725EX Series Engine
- 7.25 FTLB Gross Torque Rating
- Front Wheel Gear Drive System
- 22" Stamped Steel Deck
- Rear Bag/Side Discharge/Mulch Capable
- 8" Front & Rear Wheels
- 9 Position Fingertip Height Adjusters
- Deck Wash, Fully Assembled With Folding Handles
- Engine Oil Included In Carton
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- CARB Compliant
Allowing fallen leaves to lie on a lawn not only damages grass and impedes growth, but it can also cause thatch buildup that won’t allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the lawn. Raking leaves can be a big job; one that must be done multiple times in a fall season. A lawn sweeper can help save time picking up leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, and thatch from a yard.
Brinly 42” Tow-Behind Lawn Sweeper
Raking leaves can be a big job, and one that must be done multiple times in a fall season, and fallen leaves and other yard debris can lead to thatch build up if not removed. The Brinly lawn sweeper with its large 42” working width and 20 cu. Ft. hamper helps get your fall yard clean up done quickly and easily. The sweeper can be conveniently emptied from the seat of the tractor, and can be stored upright to take up less space in a garage or shed.
Features and Benefits
1. (6) high-velocity brushes with indexed brush height adjustment provides maximum pick up of debris
2. Large 20 cu. ft. hamper and 42” sweep for fewer passes over the yard and less emptying
3. Patented storage design provides simple and convenient storage with minimal space required
- Brushes: (6) 11" (279.4 mm)
- Brush/Wheel Ratio: 1:5
- Hamper Capacity: 16 bushels or 20 cu ft
- Working Width: 42" (1067 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 86" x 53" x 38" (2184 x 1346 x 965 mm)
- Wheels: 12" x 3" (305 x 76 mm)
- Ship Weight: 80 lbs (36 kg)
1 - Provides continuous material pickup even during tractor turns for a cleaner sweep.
2 - Provides maximum efficiency for fewer passes through the yard and less emptying.
3 - Provides long-lasting durability.
4 - Offers increased brush to ground contact for a clean sweep of leaves, pine needles, grass clippings and other yard debris.
5 - Provides simple and convenient storage.
6 - Converts sweeper into a 2nONE sweeper and dethatcher to double productivity. (NOTE: Dethatcher Kit DK-42LX is sold separately)
Buffalo Creek Fountain Crafted to evoke the rugged tranquility of nature, this design features a delicate stream of water flowing through faux stone and driftwood with moss accents. Features: Constructed of Envirostone UL Tested Water PumpLearn More
- Cylinder displacement: 40.9 cc
- Power output: 2.2 hp
- Idling speed: 2900 rpm
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.61 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.22 inch
- Ignition system: Walbro MBU 33
- Ignition module: air gap 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode: gap 0.02 "
- Carburetor model: name Zama EL41
- Fuel tank volume: 0.18 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.12 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 13-13 ml/min
- Cutting equipment
- Chain pitch: .325"
- Recommended bar length: min-max 13"-18"
- Chain speed at max power: 48.2 fts
Here’s a loading ramp with holding power and versatility! The Super Ramp not only provides a whopping 2500 lbs. of weight capacity and an arched design for vehicles with low clearance, but includes two panels that can be bolted together to create a “super” ramp for loading motorcycles and dolly-loading equipment and appliances.
The panels of the Super Ramp are 84” long and 12” wide with rung spacing only 4” apart to handle vehicles with small wheels. The Super Ramp is perfect for loading ATV’s, UTV’s, garden tractors, lawnmowers (regular and zero-turn) and motorcycles of all types. The Super Ramp weighs only 39 lbs. and is UPS shippable.Learn More