Lawn & Garden
- Durable - 1/4" heat-treated steel tangs spaced for thorough coverage.
- Flexibile - 48" working width for coverage of large areas.
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operations; consult your tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch attachment.
Specifications Model Number 45-0366 Weight 73 lbs. Assembled Product Size 50.5" x 12.5" x 7.5"
The Echo HC-152 Hedge Trimmer is loaded with professional features and a fresh new look! With standard features like a 20in blade, 21.2cc professional-grade, 2 stroke engine, and a 5 year consumer warranty this is the ideal trimmer to takle any task.
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 15.6 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Blade Length (in) 20 Cutter Type Double-sided. Double-reciprocating Dry Weight (lbs) 11.7 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
Take advantage of a more efficient method of composting with the Lifetime Dual Composter. The dual tumbler design means you don't have to wait for your first batch of compost to finish cooking before you start on another one. This can eliminate weeks of waiting!
Each 50 gallon tumbler is constructed of black double-walled polyethylene plastic to absorb heat and an internal aeration bar to create the necessary airflow needed to break down the compost ingredients. Four small vents are designed into each corner of the tumbler to provide additional airflow.
The non-cylindrical design of the tumblers allows for more effective mixing of contents when rotated. The tumblers are set side-by-side on a sturdy steel base and can be easily turned on its axis for compost rotation. Use the red processing indicator clip to attach to the handle of the tumbler so you can keep track of which batch is cooking and which batch you can add fresh ingredients to. With the enclosed tumbler design you can speed up compost processing time and avoid the smelly, unsightly mess of an open compost heap.
Save money on expensive fertilizers by creating your own rich, fresh compost for your vegetable and flower gardens. This product does not contain BPA.
Model 60076 Weight Capacity 50 gallons (189.3 L) or 6.7 cubic feet / EA Material of Construction Polyethylene plastic tumbler with galvanized steel base Dimensions 30.5 in. width (77,5 cm), 44 in. height (111,8 cm), 29.5 in. depth (75 cm) Weight 41 lbs (18,6 kg) Tumbler Capacity 50 gal (6.7 cubic feet) Features Extra-large removable lid, internal galvanized steel aeration bar, spring-loaded locking pin Warranty 5 yr. limited factory warranty
The Husqvarna 130BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. It combines very low weight and ease of use for those who have to work for longer periods of time. Features include a new X-Torq® engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. Harness and tube-mounted controls improve 29.5cc X-Torq® engine delivers power with lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions Air purge removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting High blowing capacity, air speed and air flow Comfortable ergonomic harness with wide shoulder straps and load-reducing hip belt is ventilated for extra comfort Ergonomic handle has rubber inserts, adjusting to suit the operator's grip Cruise control fan speed lock for easier handlingoperational ergonomics.Learn More
- Durable - 3/16" steel blade for hardworking, hard-wearing strength.
- Flexible - 3/16" steel blade for hardworking, hard-wearing strength.
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operation; consult tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch.
Specifications Model Number 45-0265 Weight 81 lbs. Assembled Product Size 27" x 45" x 18"
The Blue Max 11 HP Gas Engine is an ideal choice for powering tools on the job site or at home. The OHV engine features an easy pull recoil start that powers the single cycle 4 stroke engine. The engine runs at 11 HP @ 3600 RPM and has an idle speed of 1400 RPM. A side shaft and counterclockwise rotation of the shaft make it versatile for a variety of uses.
- Single Cylinder 340 CC 4- Stroke
- No Load 3600 RPM; Recoil Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 Gallons
- Engine oil capacity: 1.16 Quart
- Double walled heavy duty tank within tank fuel strainer
- This item is Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California
- Cylinder displacement: 40.9 cc
- Power output: 2.2 hp
- Idling speed: 2900 rpm
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.61 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.22 inch
- Ignition system: Walbro MBU 33
- Ignition module: air gap 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode: gap 0.02 "
- Carburetor model: name Zama EL41
- Fuel tank volume: 0.18 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.12 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 13-13 ml/min
- Cutting equipment
- Chain pitch: .325"
- Recommended bar length: min-max 13"-18"
- Chain speed at max power: 48.2 fts
Aeration is the secret to achieving green, healthy, and lush grass. All the seeding, watering, and fertilizing in the world won’t make a lawn green if compacted soil blocks water, oxygen, and nutrients from reaching the lawn’s root system. By means of poking holes in the soil or removing plugs of soil, aeration exposes grass roots to nutrients and water and room to breathe. For minor to moderately compacted soil, use a spike aerator and for clay soil or severely compacted soil, use a plug aerator for the best results.
Brinly 40” Tow-Behind Combination Aerator-Spreader
Aerating a lawn and spreading seed and fertilizer in the spring and fall are the best ways to have a green, healthy lawn. However these can often be big projects; especially if you have a large yard. The Brinly 40” Combination Aerator-Spreader helps get these projects done quickly and easily with only one attachment. The 120 lb. capacity hopper drops seed, fertilizer, or lime while galvanized tine stars aerate the lawn to allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the lawn’s root system. Having a lawn like a pro has never been easier!
Features and Benefits
1. Unique 2-n-1 design drops seed and fertilizer while aerating the lawn to save time
2. Heavy duty steel hopper holds 120 lbs. of materials for fewer stops to refill
3. Galvanized tine stars inhibit rust and properly penetrate compacted soil up to 2”
- Hopper Capacity: 100 lbs or 1.74 cu ft (45 kg)
- Spread Material: Seed, Fertilizer, Lime
- Aeration Method: Spike; 132 tine tips
- Aeration Depth: up to 2" (51 mm)
- Working Width: 40" (1016 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 37.5" x 51" x 18" (953 x 1295 x 457 mm)
- Wheels: 9" x 1.75" (229 x 44 mm)
- Ship Weight: 68 lbs (31 kg)
Engine Displacement (cc) 40.2 Engine Displacement (cu in) 2.45 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 16,18 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 13.9 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 9.5 Dry Weight (without bar and chain) 10.1 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Double Guard 91 Sprocket Type Spur Handle Aluminum w/ Rubber Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
**This item comes with the chain saw, a case and bar oil.Learn More