Lawn & Garden
Engine Displacement (cc) 40.2 Engine Displacement (cu in) 2.45 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 16,18 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 13.9 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 9.5 Dry Weight (without bar and chain) 10.1 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Double Guard 91 Sprocket Type Spur Handle Aluminum w/ Rubber Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
- Durable - 1/4" heat-treated steel tangs spaced for thorough coverage.
- Flexibile - 48" working width for coverage of large areas.
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operations; consult your tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch attachment.
Specifications Model Number 45-0366 Weight 73 lbs. Assembled Product Size 50.5" x 12.5" x 7.5"
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Economical combo kit that includes a power source, trimmer attachment and blower attachment in one box. This is a great way to get your Pro Attachment Series started today!
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 14.9 Starting System i-30 Available Attachments
Curved Shaft Edger
Rapid Loader Trimmer
Articulating Hedge Trimmer
Weight (lb) - Power Head 9.3 Weight (lb) - Trimmer Attachment 3.1 Weight (lb) - Blower Attachment 5.6 Length (in) - Power Head 33 Length (in) - Trimmer Attachment 34 Length (in) - Blower Attachment 33 Cutting Head Semi-Automatic Cutting Swath (in) 17 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 100 Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 317 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
- Our Rear Grader Blade is ideal for any size grading and scraping needs, such as sand, snow, or gravel.
- This grader blade is quick-hitch compatible and features our durable, corrosion resistant powder coat gray finish.
- It also features a pull-pin design with 5 forward and 5 reversible blade angle adjustments and a 1/4" blade with a 1/2"-thick replaceable cutting edge.
- Category I pins are included with purchase.
- Measures 38" Unit Height x 15" Blade Height x 72" W x 40" L
- Cylinder displacement: 40.9 cc
- Power output: 2.2 hp
- Idling speed: 2900 rpm
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.61 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.22 inch
- Ignition system: Walbro MBU 33
- Ignition module: air gap 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode: gap 0.02 "
- Carburetor model: name Zama EL41
- Fuel tank volume: 0.18 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.12 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 13-13 ml/min
- Cutting equipment
- Chain pitch: .325"
- Recommended bar length: min-max 13"-18"
- Chain speed at max power: 48.2 fts
The Husqvarna 130BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. It combines very low weight and ease of use for those who have to work for longer periods of time. Features include a new X-Torq® engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. Harness and tube-mounted controls improve 29.5cc X-Torq® engine delivers power with lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions Air purge removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting High blowing capacity, air speed and air flow Comfortable ergonomic harness with wide shoulder straps and load-reducing hip belt is ventilated for extra comfort Ergonomic handle has rubber inserts, adjusting to suit the operator's grip Cruise control fan speed lock for easier handlingoperational ergonomics.Learn More
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with fold down sides for easy loading and unloading. Sides can also be removed if needed. Large straight pull handle for easy grip. Four (4) heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions 31" W x 60" L x 25" H Weight Capacity 1400 lbs. Tire Size 5" x 13" Product Weight 160 lbs. Color Green
When you need to haul mulch, plants, firewood, soil, and any other heavy loads through the yard, a tow-behind cart can handle the load with ease. Let your lawn tractor and a cart help save time and your back completing your lawn projects. Heavy duty poly cart beds offer durability and exceptional quality, and large pneumatic, turf-tread tires provide a dependable, smooth ride. Steep dump angles help make emptying loads a snap. Let your tractor help get your weekend back.
Brinly 17 cu. Ft. (850 lb.) Tow-Behind Poly Cart
When you need to haul extra-large loads of mulch, plants, firewood, soil, and any other heavy loads through the yard, the Brinly 17 cu. Ft. tow-behind cart can handle the load with ease. Let your lawn tractor and a cart help save time and your back completing your lawn projects. The Brinly 17 cu. Ft. poly cart can help haul extra-large size loads, and the steep dump angles with hands-free foot pedal make emptying loads a snap!
Features and Benefits
1. Extra-large 850 lb. (17 cu. Ft) capacity bed ideal for hauling the biggest of loads
2. Steep 45˚ dumping angle with hands-free foot pedal provides easy emptying of loads
3. Heavy duty 16"x6" pneumatic, turf-tread tires for additional strength and durability.
- Capacity: 850 lbs or 17 cu ft
- Dump Angle: 45°
- Bed Material Compression molded polypropylene
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 78" x 37.5" x 31.875" (1981 x 953 x 810 mm)
- Wheels: 16" x 6.5" (406 x 165 mm) pneumatic
- Ship Weight: 105 lbs (48 kg)
Regular Price: $289.99
Special Price: $260.99
Cutting Width 22 In, MAT Technologies Engine, 5 HP, Engine Displacement 160, Fuel Tank Capacity 43.19 Oz, Anti Vibration Handle, Line Advance Manual, Attachment/Replacement Line .155 In Dia., Quick Snap Spool Replacement, Replacement Line Airstream, Thickness .155 In Dia., Includes 2 Replacement LinesView the Manual ; View the Parts List Learn More