Lawn & Garden
***BRAND MAY VARY!****
Rarely do you see their pointy faces in the daylight, but their trails and tracks are evident as they cut your lawn and garden to ribbons. Pesky varmints—moles that is! And certainly there are plenty of products on the market to poison or blow them to smithereens. But you have children, pets, welcome wildlife, and produce to protect.
No matter the species of the mole, (and who but a zoologist can tell the difference anyway?) this is a product to get rid of them permanently. No digging (yes the moles have done enough of that); trip cables, sharply pointed spears or hand snapping clamps are involved. Here is how it works: firmly insert the closed jaws into the center of the mole's tunnel until the base of the Mole Trap is flush to the ground.
Fearlessly step straight down on the setting lever. The trap and trigger mechanism is ready for action. Simple! As the offending vermin runs through its tunnel, with nothing more than his next meal of grubs on the brain, it runs smack into the collapsed portion of the tunnel where the trap is set. Whack, boom, bam (not that loud, more like a snap) he is toast. Done!! Take back your lawn and garden with this product today!
- Contains Muscamone Fly Attractant.
- Flies die rapidly after feeding on product.
- For use as an outdoor scatterbait.
- Easy to use, homogenous - consistent formula assures killing power down to the last grain of product.
- Approved as a scatterbait around enclosed dumpster sites.
How It Works Once attracted to the bait by Muscamone sex attractant, flies feed on the active ingredient, methomyl, which is impregnated into a sugar granule. Flies die rapidly after ingesting the bait.Learn More
- 6-ply construction
- 500 PSI burst strength
- Double reinforced for commercial strength
- Protective collar resists kinks at faucet
- Heavy-duty brass couplings with O-ring for tight seals
- Maximum kink resistance
- Rugged red cover resists abrasion and won't mar surfaces
Work seat with 7” (17.8 cm) smooth rolling wheels for easy mobility on grass and walks. Made in USA.
- Molded-in seat handle for easy transport
- Large storage shelf for tools and gloves
- Features a beverage holder
- Sturdy double-wall construction
- Weight limit 250 lbs (113.6 kg)
- Contents not included
- Fully assembled
- Dimensions: 12.50 H 23.00 W 13.00 D
- 20-Inch Bar
- Fits Poulan PRO model 295 with 20" chain only
- Accommodates a .325 pitch .050 chain only
- Poulan PRO Gold labeled
- Quick Adjusting
The AYP 50" Ground/Secondary V-Belt is a replacement belt that is made to OEM specifications. This belt will replace AYP 2H4B3A, 2K4B3A, 2P4C3A, 2E4B3A, 602520, 602521, 7HB3A, 7K4B3A, BL12542A, CP12542A and CP12542B. The 138255 is a 50" cut deck secondary, application belt drive.
- Length (in.): 95.25"
- Width (in.): 1/2"
- Water coverage up to 5800 sq. ft. (86 ft. diameter)
- Impulse arm saves water by eliminating back and side splash
- Diffuser screw allows for easy fingertip adjustment of water stream for even coverage
- Provides full or partial coverage
- Long lasting brass and zinc construction on impulse head
Poulan/Poulan Pro/Sears Craftsman Belt 180808. Secondary Deck Drive Belt (Goes around the Blade Spindles) for Most 48" Cut Riders.Learn More