Lawn & Garden
This chime has a genuine stone windcatcher and a bright Celtic tuning. Tuned to an ancient Celtic melody, this lovely chime certainly wears its green well.
- Dimensions: 24 in. Overall Length
- Materials: Natural finish ash wood, 6 silver anodized aluminum tubes, genuine stone windcatcher.
- 225' of 5/8" hose capacity
- Easylink® system ensures watertight connection between hose reel and hose
- Slide-Trak™ hose guide makes winding and unwinding hose easier
- Storage tray ideal for holding watering accessories
- Mounts securely to wall
- Leader hose included
- Sow at 7-9# per 1000 sq ft.
- Wide leafed, deep-rooted bunch grass for lawns, parks, and athletic fields.
- Excellent heat, drought and water tolerance, usually staying green all summer.
- Adapted to clay, loam and sandy soils. Heavy deep roots provide excellent drought tolerance
Click here for Seed Rate Chart. Learn More
Use your vertical space to grow beautiful flowers. The London trellis is strong enough for the sturdiest climbing rose and attractive enough to showcase the most delicate clematis. Perfect for training climbing plants, providing privacy and beautifying less attractive areas. The London trellis is attractively designed and maintenance free, because we want you to spend your time enjoying our products, not maintaining them.
The London trellis is easy to assemble, features a long warranty (20 years!)
Assembly difficulty: LowLearn More
Posts: 1.5 x 1.5
Out of stock
- Contains Muscamone Fly Attractant.
- Flies die rapidly after feeding on product.
- For use as an outdoor scatterbait.
- Easy to use, homogenous - consistent formula assures killing power down to the last grain of product.
- Approved as a scatterbait around enclosed dumpster sites.
How It Works Once attracted to the bait by Muscamone sex attractant, flies feed on the active ingredient, methomyl, which is impregnated into a sugar granule. Flies die rapidly after ingesting the bait.Learn More
- 17" blade is ideal for trimming small shrubbery
- Lightweight and compact design is easy to use with less fatigue
- Lock-on switch for continuous running
- Lock-off switch prevents accidental starting
- Cord retention prevents trimmer from coming unplugged
- Pre-hardened, rust-resistant steel blades stay sharp longer
- Fully assembled and ready to trim
- Blade Length - 17"
- Max. Cutting Capacity - up to 3/8 "
- Weight - 4.74 lbs
No messy traps, no dead rodents -- this rodent repellent can induce auditory stress, making the pesky little critters flee from the area.
The Victor® Mini Sonic PestChaser® emits high frequency sound waves that effectively repel rodents from protected areas. For use in average-sized rooms, kitchens, garages, attics and basements.
The sound is completely inaudible to people and non-rodent pets. Varying intensity and frequencies of ultrasonic sound waves prevents rodents from getting used to the Victor® Sonic PestChaser®. Since the sound is inaudible, a red LED light tells you the unit is working properly.
It's kinder than traps, safer than poisons, and there are no dead rodents to dispose of so it minimizes human contact with mice, rats, and other disease-bearing rodents.
Reduction in rodent activity should occur within 6-10 days. Estimated service life of the unit is 5-7 years or more. Note: Ultrasonic sound cannot penetrate furniture, cabinets or walls. Multiple units required for multiple rooms.Learn More
- Rats: Place 1–4 4 oz. bait packs per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
- Mice: Open pack and apply ¼–½ oz. (1–2 level tablespoons) of bait at 8–12 ft. intervals. Larger place- ments (up to 2 oz.) may be needed at points of very high mouse ac- tivity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
For control of Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and around homes, industrial and agricultural buildings, and similar man-made structures. This product is espe- cially suited for use in wet or damp areas, including river banks, gullies, irrigation ditches, railroad tracks, loading areas, under granaries, along fences, garbage dumps and landfills.Learn More