Lawn & Garden
Swisher's Commercial Pro UTV-Truck Spreader spreads grass seed, fertilizer, salt or sand with even consistency. Adjustable spread widths from 4' to 16' in diameter depending on material. Heavy duty permanent magnet DC motor; motor wiring included; Features an 8" easy-fill spin-on cap with breather vents tank for consistent flow of product. The universal fit mounts easily to your existing 2" x 2" receiver and includes a new height adjustment feature for use on vehicles with lower hitch heights; Easy installation, all hardware included. The opaque poly tank 25-gallon hopper allows for easy visual of contents; 300-lb. capacity. Made in the USA.
- New height adjustment feature
- Heavy duty, permanent magnet DC Motor
- Motor wiring included
- Spread grass seed, fertilizer, salt, or sand consistently
- Spread width 4' to 16' diameter
- 300 lb capacity
- 8" easy fill spin on cap with breather
- Universal fit
- Mounts to existing 2"x2" receiver, all hardware included
- Opaque 25 gallon poly tank hopper
- Made in the USA
Tackle winters worst with the Agri-Fab, Inc. 130 lb. Push Broadcast Spreader. Designed for ice control during the winter, lawn and garden maintenance during spring, summer and fall. The large 130 lb. hopper capacity to help you finish any project quickly. Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability. 25,000 sq. ft. coverage, roughly 1/2 acre. The professional alloy beveled gear for increased durability. Includes a hopper cover, spreader grate and deflector ideal for sidewalks.
- Spreader grate, included, improves material flow and spreader performance
- Hopper cover, included, keeps the material dry in the worst weather, the deflector, included, narrows the spread pattern from 12 ft. to 24 in. ideal for sidewalks
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Enclosed commercial-grade gearbox for smooth rolling and easy maintenance
- Steel, rod flow control for precise coverage
- Large pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability
Specifications Assembled Size 48" D x 27.125" W x 33.625" H Material Steel Spread Width 144" Product Weight 37 lbs. Spreader Type Broadcast
- Durable - 1/4" heat-treated steel tangs spaced for thorough coverage.
- Flexibile - 48" working width for coverage of large areas.
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operations; consult your tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch attachment.
Specifications Model Number 45-0366 Weight 73 lbs. Assembled Product Size 50.5" x 12.5" x 7.5"
Hotshots are designed to apply a variety of materials including top-dress sand, rock salt, ice melt, limestone and fertilizer. Maximum spread range is from 12- to 18-feet, depending on the model. For spreading in confined areas, Hotshots are equipped with an easy-to-remove deflector shield that prevents the material from flying too far. And all three Hotshot models feature ice-gripping tread pattern tires for enhanced traction. A custom-fit, see-through cover keeps the weather out and the material in.
This is the carbon steel model.Learn More
Engine Displacement (cc) 40.2 Engine Displacement (cu in) 2.45 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 16,18 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 13.9 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 9.5 Dry Weight (without bar and chain) 10.1 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Double Guard 91 Sprocket Type Spur Handle Aluminum w/ Rubber Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
**This item comes with the chain saw, a case and bar oil.Learn More
Lightweight and comfortable, the product provides exceptional performance with a low-noise level. The 25.4 cc professional grade engine produces 375 CFM and 158 MPH at the nozzle at only 64 dB (A). The product comes with a 5 year consumer 2 year professional warranty.
Type Backpack Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System i-30 Fuel Capacity 21 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Helper Handle Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 375 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 158 Average Air Speed (mph) 131 dB(A) 64 Dry Weight (lbs) (With standard pipes) 13.3 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
One of the finer Gable greenhouse kits on the market, durable steel tubing and fittings, along with a quality poly cover. Consistency in structure and materials will provide years of use for your growing efforts. With minimal cleaning and maintenance, our greenhouse will serve you for years to come. High quality galvanized steel frame, durable polyethylene translucent cover material. Zipper doors and ventilation windows. Bottom side flaps provide low level cross ventilation. Simple assembly, limited tools needed for assembly, top part of the structure is slide fittings, very easy for the homeowner. We always suggest some form of anchoring structures to avoid accidents in wind and weather. With a lower investment, everyone can become a novice grower. Our units allow you to begin your growing season a bit earlier and extend your growing season a little longer. In just about an hour, you can be ready to start planting your garden. If needed, our units can be moved elsewhere on your property very easily with a few people. Consider adding a potting table to enhance the process of planting your early potted plants. Also check out our shade cloth options to help control heat during the hotter months.
- Perfect for the garden enthusiast
- Roll-up windows allow for cross ventilation and climate control and are equipped with insect netting to help control pests that can damage young plants
- Wing nut assembly does not require tools
- Translucent fabric is UV protected for long life
- Decorative powder coat finish matches valance on cover and walls
- Great economical value
- Unit is equipped with insect netting to help control pests that can damage young plants
- Sturdy, rust resistant frame
- Wide zippered front door for easy access
Four different sizes available:
The Blue Max 11 HP Gas Engine is an ideal choice for powering tools on the job site or at home. The OHV engine features an easy pull recoil start that powers the single cycle 4 stroke engine. The engine runs at 11 HP @ 3600 RPM and has an idle speed of 1400 RPM. A side shaft and counterclockwise rotation of the shaft make it versatile for a variety of uses.
- Single Cylinder 340 CC 4- Stroke
- No Load 3600 RPM; Recoil Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 Gallons
- Engine oil capacity: 1.16 Quart
- Double walled heavy duty tank within tank fuel strainer
- This item is Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California
The Echo HC-152 Hedge Trimmer is loaded with professional features and a fresh new look! With standard features like a 20in blade, 21.2cc professional-grade, 2 stroke engine, and a 5 year consumer warranty this is the ideal trimmer to takle any task.
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 15.6 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Blade Length (in) 20 Cutter Type Double-sided. Double-reciprocating Dry Weight (lbs) 11.7 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
When you need to haul mulch, plants, firewood, soil, and any other heavy loads through the yard, a tow-behind cart can handle the load with ease. Let your lawn tractor and a cart help save time and your back completing your lawn projects. Heavy duty poly cart beds offer durability and exceptional quality, and large pneumatic, turf-tread tires provide a dependable, smooth ride. Steep dump angles help make emptying loads a snap. Let your tractor help get your weekend back.
Brinly 17 cu. Ft. (850 lb.) Tow-Behind Poly Cart
When you need to haul extra-large loads of mulch, plants, firewood, soil, and any other heavy loads through the yard, the Brinly 17 cu. Ft. tow-behind cart can handle the load with ease. Let your lawn tractor and a cart help save time and your back completing your lawn projects. The Brinly 17 cu. Ft. poly cart can help haul extra-large size loads, and the steep dump angles with hands-free foot pedal make emptying loads a snap!
Features and Benefits
1. Extra-large 850 lb. (17 cu. Ft) capacity bed ideal for hauling the biggest of loads
2. Steep 45˚ dumping angle with hands-free foot pedal provides easy emptying of loads
3. Heavy duty 16"x6" pneumatic, turf-tread tires for additional strength and durability.
- Capacity: 850 lbs or 17 cu ft
- Dump Angle: 45°
- Bed Material Compression molded polypropylene
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 78" x 37.5" x 31.875" (1981 x 953 x 810 mm)
- Wheels: 16" x 6.5" (406 x 165 mm) pneumatic
- Ship Weight: 105 lbs (48 kg)