Lawn & Garden
- Durable - 1/4" heat-treated steel tangs spaced for thorough coverage.
- Flexibile - 48" working width for coverage of large areas.
Note: Requires sleeve hitch for operations; consult your tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch attachment.
Specifications Model Number 45-0366 Weight 73 lbs. Assembled Product Size 50.5" x 12.5" x 7.5"
Have some granulated material that needs to be evenly distributed over a wide area? Get the Fimco Dry Material Spreader ATV-DMS-12V to accomplish this job.
Imagine: the church or business parking lot is ice coated and it is only a few hours before people start arriving. A sack of ice melt and a cup will just be a pain. You end up with little piles in one area and no coverage in others. Calls about broken bones and fractured hips start spinning in your head. Or the lawn needs a boost of fertilizer.
You know from last year’s efforts there will be big green clumps to the little wimpy blades and bare spots. Apparently some grass got a hearty meal while other spots were fasting. Hand fertilizing is not the way. Or you wanted to sow a patch of turnips in the fall.
When the seedlings came up there was a lot of plant thinning to do. What a waste of seed! The Fimco Dry Material Spreader is the way to end the disaster scenarios. This great gadget hums on its own battery power and can spread a field of 5 to 45 feet.
- If you are not interested in our doomsday reasons you should buy, know the features are:
- 2.2 cubic foot poly hopper
- 12 volt motor with variable speed control (VSC-10) and On/Off switch
- Stainless Steel Radial 6-Blade Fan
- Holds up to 145 lbs. potash or 99 lbs. urea
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Economical combo kit that includes a power source, trimmer attachment and blower attachment in one box. This is a great way to get your Pro Attachment Series started today!
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 14.9 Starting System i-30 Available Attachments
Curved Shaft Edger
Rapid Loader Trimmer
Articulating Hedge Trimmer
Weight (lb) - Power Head 9.3 Weight (lb) - Trimmer Attachment 3.1 Weight (lb) - Blower Attachment 5.6 Length (in) - Power Head 33 Length (in) - Trimmer Attachment 34 Length (in) - Blower Attachment 33 Cutting Head Semi-Automatic Cutting Swath (in) 17 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 100 Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 317 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
Engine Displacement (cc) 40.2 Engine Displacement (cu in) 2.45 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 16,18 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 13.9 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 9.5 Dry Weight (without bar and chain) 10.1 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Double Guard 91 Sprocket Type Spur Handle Aluminum w/ Rubber Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
**This item comes with the chain saw, a case and bar oil.Learn More
The Echo HC-152 Hedge Trimmer is loaded with professional features and a fresh new look! With standard features like a 20in blade, 21.2cc professional-grade, 2 stroke engine, and a 5 year consumer warranty this is the ideal trimmer to takle any task.
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 15.6 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Blade Length (in) 20 Cutter Type Double-sided. Double-reciprocating Dry Weight (lbs) 11.7 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
The Blue Max 11 HP Gas Engine is an ideal choice for powering tools on the job site or at home. The OHV engine features an easy pull recoil start that powers the single cycle 4 stroke engine. The engine runs at 11 HP @ 3600 RPM and has an idle speed of 1400 RPM. A side shaft and counterclockwise rotation of the shaft make it versatile for a variety of uses.
- Single Cylinder 340 CC 4- Stroke
- No Load 3600 RPM; Recoil Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 Gallons
- Engine oil capacity: 1.16 Quart
- Double walled heavy duty tank within tank fuel strainer
- This item is Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California
The weight of most UTV’s require a loading ramp with a lot of holding power. UTV ramp has to hold a lot of weight and provide a good flooring design and loading space.
The UTV ramp handles loading and unloading utility vehicles safely and effectively. The LL21643 is rated at a whopping 3600 lbs. total capacity. The loading panels on this ramp are 20 ¼” wide and are designed especially for the unique loading requirements of utility vehicles. Triple structure gives it the strength to handle the toughest jobs.
- Assembled dimension: 21 in. W x 2.25 in. D x 64 in. H
- Rungs/Panel: 30; rung spacing: 3 in.; rung length: 8.5 in.
- Weight Capacity: 3600 lbs / pair
- Constructed of aircraft aluminum
- Made with pride in the USA
- 21 in. x 64 in.
- Includes 2 panels
- UPS Dimensional Weight of 56 lbs.
Lightweight and comfortable, the product provides exceptional performance with a low-noise level. The 25.4 cc professional grade engine produces 375 CFM and 158 MPH at the nozzle at only 64 dB (A). The product comes with a 5 year consumer 2 year professional warranty.
Type Backpack Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System i-30 Fuel Capacity 21 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Helper Handle Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 375 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 158 Average Air Speed (mph) 131 dB(A) 64 Dry Weight (lbs) (With standard pipes) 13.3 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price: $269.99
Stop Struggling and Save Your Back! The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator is the incredible lightweight tiller that has made gardening easier for more than two million people. The Mantis Tiller is a 20 pound garden and yard wonder that’s making the hard and painful work of old-fashioned hand tools…OBSOLETE! This lightweight, easy-to-use garden powerhouse will help you to get all your garden chores done faster and easier than you ever dreamed possible. From busting tough sod, to weeding around delicate plants…even digging a planting hole…the Mantis does it all!
At just 20 lbs, the Mantis Tiller is the original and still the lightest-weight, easiest-to-handle small tiller…ever made! Designed for small gardeners just like ourselves, the Mantis Tiller is a lightweight, single solution powerhouse for all your garden chores. Plus…it’s incredibly easy-to-lift, easy-to-carry, and easy-to-move around the yard…for virtually anyone!
The real secret to the Mantis’ extraordinary performance is the patented, reversible serpentine tines. Designed specifically for the Mantis, they are fully patented, virtually unbreakable and guaranteed for the life of your tiller. Tough enough to bust the toughest sod …and when reversed, nimble enough for delicate weeding.
The Mantis is a remarkably nimble cultivator, perfect for weeding around delicate plants. Plus, the Mantis Tiller can…Speed Weed…most gardens in under 20 minutes! Saving you time…and, saving your back!
You'll use the Mantis Tiller to create new flower beds and vegetable gardens, maintain existing gardens, quickly dig planting holes for trees and shrubs, and more.
- 9" Tilling Width
- Uses gas/oil mixture in the tank
- Reliable Easy-To-Start Engine - It's a true commercial-grade two-cycle engine with pushbutton priming for quick, easy starts, time after time.
- Throttle-Activated Centrifugal Clutch - The tines engages only when you squeeze the throttle. So, the Mantis Tiller gives you greater control; you won't have to worry about a "runaway" tiller.
- Virtually Indestructible Power Train - Precision steel-cut gear system in heavy-duty cast housing for durability.
- Compact Design - The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator easily gets into tight places where no big tiller can go.
- Lightweight - At just 20 lbs., the Mantis Tiller weighs less than other lightweight tiller/cultivators. But its pure muscle, designed for hard work and long life.
- 10" Tilling Depth - With The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator you can till up to 10" deep. You'll have better soil. And better soil is the foundation of better gardening.
- High-Speed Operation - Revolving at 240 rpm the Mantis Tiller patented tines make fast work of many gardening chores.
- Patented Reversible "Serpentine" Tines - Their exclusive design helps the Mantis Tiller/Cultivator dig deep even into the hardest soil, instead of bouncing around like other mini-tillers.
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Broken Tines - Mantis is so confident in their patented tines if one of them ever breaks, they'll replace it for free. No matter how long you've owned your tiller.
- Comfortable Grips - Handle grips are comfortable, even when using the tiller in rocky soil!
Allowing fallen leaves to lie on a lawn not only damages grass and impedes growth, but it can also cause thatch buildup that won’t allow water, air, and nutrients to get to the lawn. Raking leaves can be a big job; one that must be done multiple times in a fall season. A lawn sweeper can help save time picking up leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, and thatch from a yard.
Brinly 42” Tow-Behind Lawn Sweeper
Raking leaves can be a big job, and one that must be done multiple times in a fall season, and fallen leaves and other yard debris can lead to thatch build up if not removed. The Brinly lawn sweeper with its large 42” working width and 20 cu. Ft. hamper helps get your fall yard clean up done quickly and easily. The sweeper can be conveniently emptied from the seat of the tractor, and can be stored upright to take up less space in a garage or shed.
Features and Benefits
1. (6) high-velocity brushes with indexed brush height adjustment provides maximum pick up of debris
2. Large 20 cu. ft. hamper and 42” sweep for fewer passes over the yard and less emptying
3. Patented storage design provides simple and convenient storage with minimal space required
- Brushes: (6) 11" (279.4 mm)
- Brush/Wheel Ratio: 1:5
- Hamper Capacity: 16 bushels or 20 cu ft
- Working Width: 42" (1067 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 86" x 53" x 38" (2184 x 1346 x 965 mm)
- Wheels: 12" x 3" (305 x 76 mm)
- Ship Weight: 80 lbs (36 kg)
1 - Provides continuous material pickup even during tractor turns for a cleaner sweep.
2 - Provides maximum efficiency for fewer passes through the yard and less emptying.
3 - Provides long-lasting durability.
4 - Offers increased brush to ground contact for a clean sweep of leaves, pine needles, grass clippings and other yard debris.
5 - Provides simple and convenient storage.
6 - Converts sweeper into a 2nONE sweeper and dethatcher to double productivity. (NOTE: Dethatcher Kit DK-42LX is sold separately)