Lawn & Garden
- Designed to make sweeping up yard debris easier than ever -- smart!
- Doesn't skip, jam, or miss.
- Large 25 cu. ft. capacity bag for few stops.
- Easy to empty without getting off the tractor.
- Easy one-button, adjustable brush height.
- Exclusive universal offset hitch enables simultaneous cutting and sweeping.
- Can be used with a residential zero-turn tractor.
Powerful all-round saw for people who value professional qualities in a saw. The X-Torq® engine means lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Auto return stop switch, side mounted chain tensioning and visible fuel level makes the saw easier to handle. Equipped with Smart Start® and fuel pump to every time ensure easy starts.
Air Injection- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
X-Torq- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Quick-Release Air Filter- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
Ergonomic Rear Handle- Increased comfort with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle.
Felling Mraks- Distinct marks for better felling precision.
Combined Choke/Stop Control- Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
Snap Lock Cylinder Cover- Saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
Three-Piece Crank Shaft- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
Engine specification Cylinder displacement 50.2 cc Power output 3.2 hp Maximum power speed 9000 rpm Fuel tank volume 15.22 fl oz Fuel consumption 504 g/kWh Idling speed 2700 rpm Spark plug NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y Electrode gap 0.02 " Torque, max. 2.6 Nm/7200 rpm Lubricants Oil tank volume 0.55 US pint Oil pump type Fixed flow Vibration & noise data Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle 2.3/2.7 m/s² Sound pressure level at operators ear 104 dB(A) Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 115 dB(A) Cutting equipmentChain pitch .325" Recommended bar length, min-max 13"-20" Chain speed at max power 56.76 fts Overall dimensions Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 11.24 lbs
Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw has a combined Start / Stop switch and fuel pump that makes the chainsaw very easy to start. Unlike some chain saws, the Husqvarna 445 is designed with the LowVib system to reduce vibration levels to the operator and makes it more comfortable to use. The forged, three piece crankshaft allows the Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw to hold up, even through the toughest applications.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter
- X - Torq delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world's most stringent environmental regulations
- Combined start / stop switch and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start
- Side - mounted chain tensioner provides easier access
- Snap - lock cylinder cover saves you time when changing spark plugs and cleaning
- Forged three - piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- LowVibsystem designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue
- Visible fuel level indicator makes it easy to check fuel level
MoJack XT is designed to lift any riding mowers or lawn tractors on the market including zero turning radius models. MoJack XT is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement and debris removal. Safer and more convenient than car ramps or blocks, it features a screw jack and safety-lock pin system to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while performing maintenance. You can also add the MoJack Workbench attachment, which is great for work on push mowers and other small projects.
- Lifting Capacity: 500 Lbs (lifting front end only, not total weight of mower)
- Lifting Height: 25" High
- Fits any lawn tractor or ZTR riding mower on the market.
- Wheel Span Measurement: 31.5" - 62.5" Outside Front Wheel Measurement
- Easily lifted with one hand or a power drill.
- Folds flat for easy, compact storage.
- Box Dimensions: 40"L x 20"W x 5.5"H
- Assembled Dimensions: 40"L x 62.5"W x 45"H
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Economical combo kit that includes a power source, trimmer attachment and blower attachment in one box. This is a great way to get your Pro Attachment Series started today!
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 14.9 Starting System i-30 Available Attachments
Curved Shaft Edger
Rapid Loader Trimmer
Articulating Hedge Trimmer
Weight (lb) - Power Head 9.3 Weight (lb) - Trimmer Attachment 3.1 Weight (lb) - Blower Attachment 5.6 Length (in) - Power Head 33 Length (in) - Trimmer Attachment 34 Length (in) - Blower Attachment 33 Cutting Head Semi-Automatic Cutting Swath (in) 17 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 100 Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 317 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
$359.97The Swisher 6.75 gross torque string trimmer is an ideal back-saving alternative to heavy handheld gas trimmers The trimmer's extra-wide 22-inch cutting swath rivals that of most lawnmowers, while its user-friendly design offers unsurpassed, precision trimming performance. The trimmer features 14-inch wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain. The trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA! Learn More
- Our Rear Grader Blade is ideal for any size grading and scraping needs, such as sand, snow, or gravel.
- This grader blade is quick-hitch compatible and features our durable, corrosion resistant powder coat gray finish.
- It also features a pull-pin design with 5 forward and 5 reversible blade angle adjustments and a 1/4" blade with a 1/2"-thick replaceable cutting edge.
- Category I pins are included with purchase.
- Measures 38" Unit Height x 15" Blade Height x 72" W x 40" L
When you need to haul mulch, plants, firewood, soil, and any other heavy loads through the yard, a tow-behind cart can handle the load with ease. Let your lawn tractor and a cart help save time and your back completing your lawn projects. Heavy duty poly cart beds offer durability and exceptional quality, and large pneumatic, turf-tread tires provide a dependable, smooth ride. Steep dump angles help make emptying loads a snap. Let your tractor help get your weekend back.
Brinly 17 cu. Ft. (850 lb.) Tow-Behind Poly Cart
When you need to haul extra-large loads of mulch, plants, firewood, soil, and any other heavy loads through the yard, the Brinly 17 cu. Ft. tow-behind cart can handle the load with ease. Let your lawn tractor and a cart help save time and your back completing your lawn projects. The Brinly 17 cu. Ft. poly cart can help haul extra-large size loads, and the steep dump angles with hands-free foot pedal make emptying loads a snap!
Features and Benefits
1. Extra-large 850 lb. (17 cu. Ft) capacity bed ideal for hauling the biggest of loads
2. Steep 45˚ dumping angle with hands-free foot pedal provides easy emptying of loads
3. Heavy duty 16"x6" pneumatic, turf-tread tires for additional strength and durability.
- Capacity: 850 lbs or 17 cu ft
- Dump Angle: 45°
- Bed Material Compression molded polypropylene
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 78" x 37.5" x 31.875" (1981 x 953 x 810 mm)
- Wheels: 16" x 6.5" (406 x 165 mm) pneumatic
- Ship Weight: 105 lbs (48 kg)
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque string trimmer is an ideal back-saving alternative to heavy handheld gas trimmers The trimmer's wide 22" cutting swath rivals that of most lawnmowers, while its user-friendly design offers unsurpassed, precision trimming performance. The improved trimmer head features 4 strings / 8 effective cutting lines and allows you to adjust your cutting height from 1.5" - 4". For added safety, you can engage and disengage the trimmer head from the handle bar while the engine is running. The trimmer features 13.75" wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain. The trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 6.75 Gross Torque (190cc) Briggs and Stratton engine
- 22" cutting width
- 4 string / 8 cutting lines
- Engage and disengage trimmer head from handlebar
- 1.5" - 4" adjustable cutting head
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty