Lawn & Garden
The Giant Destroyer by Atlas Chemical kills burrowing and tunneling rodents and animals in their holes by filling their tunnels with poisonous gas.
The Giant Destroyer poisonous gas will kill rats, gophers, ground hogs, skunks, ground squirrels, and moles.
- Sodium Nitrate 46.2%
- Sulfur 34.8%
- Charcoal 8.7%
- Other ingredients 10.3%
- Solid brass valve stem with permanent adjusting nut
- Hold-open clip for continuous spraying
- Rust resistant stainless steel spring
- Self-adjusting "duck" packing for lifetime leak proof seal
- Heavy-duty, full size, die
Poison Peanuts kill moles and gophers. Simply sprinkle Sweeneys onto the mound or in the tunnel. Contains pelleted Zinc Phosphate.Learn More
- For use with the Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001B.
- Replacement belt.
- 7.225” ID x .265” GARDEN SEEDER SQ BELT
- For connecting threaded pipe and hose.
- Premium construction for maximum strength and durability. Thread size 3/4 inch National Pipe Thread; 3/4 inch National Hose Thread.
- Manufactured using highest level of quality control.
- Solid brass connector.
- Easy-to-use bait- trays
- Comes with 4 pre-filled bait trays
- Kills warfarin-resistant house mice & Norway rats
- Prevents future problems
This easy-to-use Japanese beetle trap attracts the destructive beetles and keeps them away from your roses and raspberry bushes!
The Safer® Brand Japanese beetle trap uses a food and sex attractant to lure insects into the trap and disrupt the mating cycle of said insect. A controlled release system maximizes the life of the attractant and protects the attractant from environmental degradation.
The collapsible 48” galvanized steel stand hangs the trap at an ideal height. Place this natural pest control trap at least 10 feet away from plantings to prevent defoliation.
- Uses food and sex attractant to lure insects into the trap.
- Controlled release system maximizes the life of the attractant.
- Ready-to-use natural pest control. Includes trap, bait and bag.
- Collapsible 48” galvanized steel stand.
Tamper-resistant bait stations hold bait Chunx securely in the station, away from livestock, pets, children and non-target animals. Stations also protect bait from dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants, so bait stays fresh longer. Placed along walls and other rodent runways, bait stations provide an environment where rodents feel secure while feeding on bait. Use them also to monitor rodent activity to determine the severity of the infestation.
- Tamper-resistant station keeps bait away from children, pets and non-target species
- Use indoors and out
- Durable and easy to use