Lawn & Garden
The ultimate in relaxation, this chime seems to resonate forever! Fashioned after the original designs of Stephen Burnham, the look is boldly elegant and the sound is irresistibly beautiful. Made from extra thick-walled, specially suspended aluminum tubes, these chimes resonate much longer than any other chimes, producing enduring harmonies that are beyond compare.
- Dimensions: 88 in. Overall Length
- Materials: 6 matte black tubes.
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque Deluxe String Trimmer is an ideal back-saving alternative to heavy handheld gas trimmers. This trimmer features a Briggs & Stratton EXI engine with READY START and CHECK AND ADD technology. This eliminates the need to prime before starting and no oil changes will be needed. Just add oil when necessary. The trimmer's wide 22" cutting swath rivals that of most lawnmowers, while its user-friendly design offers unsurpassed, precision trimming and edging performance. The improved trimmer head features 4 strings / 8 effective cutting lines and allows you to adjust your cutting height from 1.5" - 3.5". For added safety, you can engage and disengage the trimmer head from the handle bar while the engine is running. The trimmer features 15.75" wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain. The tough .155" diameter cutting line provides ample cutting strength for weeds and thick overgrowth. The off-set trimmer head makes it easy to trim in hard to reach places. And, when it's time to edge, the head rotates 90-degrees for touching up around sidewalks, driveways, and flowerbeds. The trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 6.75 Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton EXI engine with READY START and CHECK AND ADD technology
- No more oil changes! Just check and add
- Vibration reducing foam grip handle
- 22" cutting width, 4 string / 8 cutting lines
- Engage and disengage trimmer head from handlebar
- 15.75" wheels
- 1.5" - 3.5" adjustable cutting head
- Trimmer head rotates 90 degrees vertically
- Adjustable debris shield
- Off-set, pivoting trimmer head
- Made in the USA
- Flexibility - Hand wand sprays up to 30 feet for hard to reach trees and bushes.
- Durability - No clog spray nozzle.
- Capacity - 25 gallon capacity.
Specifications Model Number 45-0293 Weight 53 lbs. Assembled Product Size 55" x 26" x 20"
MoJack PRO is designed to be smarter and work harder. It is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement and debris removal. Safer and more convenient than makeshift car ramps or blocks, it features a self-braking winch and ratcheting safety-lock to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while performing maintenance. The winch makes lifting quick and easy, even if it's used several times a day.
- Lifting Capacity: 750 lbs (lifting front end only, not total weight of mower)
- Lifting Height: 28" High
- Fits any lawn tractor or ZTR riding mower on the market.
- Wheel Span Measurement: 31.5" - 62.5" Outside Front Wheel Measurement
- Easily lifted with one hand or a power drill.
- Folds flat for easy, compact storage.
- Box Dimensions: 40"L x 20"W x 6"H
- Assembled Dimensions: 40"L x 62.5"W x 45"H
Equipped to handle demanding tasks, the STIHL MS 291 increases running time by 20% over previous model. Packing plenty of power, this chainsaw is ideal for felling, firewood cutting and storm cleanup. Several user-friendly features include an advanced anti-vibration system that reduces operator fatigue and side chain access for easy saw chain adjustment. The MS 291 is a high performance, dependable choice for a mid-range chainsaw.
- 20" Guide Bar
- Bumper Spikes
- Front/Rear Hand Guards
- Large Starting Handle
- Master Control Lever
- High-Tech Polymer Housings
- Anti-Vibration System
- Pre-Separation Air Filtration System
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner
- Tool-less fuel and oil caps with retainers
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology
- Built in the USA
DISPLACEMENT 55.5 cc (3.39 cu. in.) ENGINE POWER 2.8 kW (3.76 bhp) POWERHEAD WEIGHT 5.6 kg (12.3 Ibs.) FUEL CAPACITY 500 cc (16.9 oz.) CHAIN OIL CAPACITY 240 cc (8.12 oz.) OILOMATIC CHAIN .325 RM3 GUIDE BAR LENGTHS* (Recommended ranges) 40 to 50 cm (16" to 20")
POWER SOURCE Gas
The revolutionary Universal Mounting Bar System for Zero Turn Mowers. This patent pending system makes lifting and lowering the snow blade quick and easy by simply pushing the foot pedal down or allowing it to return up by lifting your foot. Fully adjustable, the Universal Mounting Bar System can be mounted on virtually any make and model of mid-mount zero turn radius mowers available on the market today!
Installation of the Universal Mounting Bar System is as easy as drilling 4 holes in the front caster wheel support frame and installing the pivot brackets. The design of the brackets allow for the curves and angles found in the front frame of some makes of zero turns. Then simply adjust the Mounting Bar center frame to the height and length you need, bolt in the snow plow and you are ready to go! All the snow blades are designed to be used in 3 angle positions and come with a replaceable edge and bottom height adjusters.
***Both Clamp-on and Drill and Bolt Mounts are Included.Learn More
- Easy Dumping - Quick release lever for easy dumping.
- Durable - Strong steel bed holds up to 1200 lbs.
- Maneuverable - Pneumatic tires let you go anywhere.
- Compatibility - ATV and UTV compatible.
Specifications Model Number 45-0240-ATV Weight 151 lbs. Assembled Product Size 70" x 46" x 36"
Hotshots are designed to apply a variety of materials including top-dress sand, rock salt, ice melt, limestone and fertilizer. Maximum spread range is from 12- to 18-feet, depending on the model. For spreading in confined areas, Hotshots are equipped with an easy-to-remove deflector shield that prevents the material from flying too far. And all three Hotshot models feature ice-gripping tread pattern tires for enhanced traction. A custom-fit, see-through cover keeps the weather out and the material in.
This is the staineless steel model.Learn More
Meet iON’s big brother – the Snow Joe 21" iON PRO, an amped-up, deluxe-size version of the original battery-powered snow blower. The iON PRO 21-inch unit is ideal for clearing large driveways and walkways without the hassle of gas, oil, tune-ups, frustrating pull-cords or tangled extension cords. And, with an upgraded interchangeable and rechargeable 40 V* 5.0 Ah EcoSharp PRO lithium-ion battery, iON PRO delivers up to 65 minutes of whisper-quiet runtime on a single charge, so you can get larger snow jobs done without waking the neighbors or polluting the air with toxic emissions. This cordless dynamo is also engineered with a powerful 600 W brushless motor for increased battery efficiency, optimal motor performance and extended motor life to keep iON PRO blowing strong season after season.
iON PRO starts instantly with a simple push of a button and its adjustable handle maximizes user comfort during use. Equipped with a steel auger and 2 heavy-duty rubber blades, iON PRO moves up to 660 pounds of snow per minute, clearing a path 21-inches wide by 8-inches deep with each pass. Plus, the scraper bar at the base of the unit lets you clear right to the ground without any surface damage. Featuring a 180° auto-rotate chute that rotates instantly with the push of a switch, iON PRO directs the snow stream up to 20 feet away. Compared to heavier and more cumbersome gas machines, iON PRO weighs only 36 lbs, so you can easily maneuver it around your property. For nighttime snow removal, iON PRO features an integrated LED headlight that quickly switches on to increase visibility. GET EQUIPPED this winter with the Snow Joe iON PRO – the easy, convenient and cordless solution to get snow out of your way on your snow day.
- Lightweight design (only 36 lbs) to easily clear large driveways and walkways
- 40 V 5.0 Ah EcoSharp PRO rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 65 minutes of whisper-quiet runtime and is compatible with all iON tools
- No pull-cords, gas, oil, tune-ups, carbon emissions or tangled extension cords
- Steel auger with 2 rubber blades moves up to 660 lbs of snow per minute; cuts a path 21 in. wide by 8 in. deep without damaging surface
- 180° auto-rotate directional chute throws snow up to 20 ft
- 3 W LED headlight provides increased visibility for nighttime snow removal
- Powerful 600 W brushless motor increases battery efficiency, maximizes motor performance, decreases noise and vibration and extends motor life
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty; Includes battery and charger (Energy Star certified)