Lawn & Garden
This mole and gopher killer protects your lawn from unsightly mounds and ridges. Excellent bait acceptance.Learn More
Helps reduce fruit tree and vegetable crop losses by up to 50%.
Realistic 6 ft. Snake is especially effective against birds.
Also can be used on decks, window ledges, barns, boathouses, docks, etc.
- Great for the garden
- Keeps unwanted pest away
- Easy to keep hidden
- Item #/Size: NE-SR: 6' long
- Usage ideas: Decks, window ledges, barns, boat houses, lake houses, docks, etc.
Natural Enemy Scarecrows help protect fruit and vegetables from thieving birds, rabbits and other garden pests. The 2-foot Great Horned Owl has also been found to be effective in repelling small animals.
Can reduce crop losses up to 50% - protects fruit trees, berries & vegetable gardens.
Effective in repelling small animals.
Also deters birds from decks, rafters, barns, docks, sailboats, etc.Learn More
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs. Duke also offers two models of humane rubber padded jaw traps for Fox and Coyote.
- Size: #1 1/2 CS
- Model: 0470
- Jaw Spread: 4.75"
- Target Animal: Fox, Mink and Raccoon
- Ideal for commercial or industrial use
- Insulated molded grip for spraying hot or cold water
- Brass head insert for maximum resistance to extremely hot water
- Solid brass valve stem with permanent adjusting nut
- Hold-open clip for continuous spraying
- Rust resistant stainless steel spring
- Self-adjusting "duck" packing for lifetime leak proof seal
- Specially formulated, high purity de-icer blend- of Potassium and Sodium Chlorides
- Enviromentally friendly for soil, grass & shrubs
- Lower application rates-economical performer
- No oily residue More effective than Potassium Chloride, Urea
- Effective to minus 5 degrees
- Light green in color