Lawn & Garden
Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny, tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track with making crazy zig sagging rows. Ugh….maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Walk Behind Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop;Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener;Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width;Fill the seed hopper with seeds;and Fearlessly plow through well tilled soil!!
In one continuous operation, the seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 30in. aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- Lightweight design - only 10 lbs.
Be secure in knowing this is a quality product with its 5-Year Limited Warranty.Learn More
Regular Price: $124.99
Special Price: $112.49
- Manual recoil start
- Side discharge
- 7" front/rear wheels
- Three position wheel height adjusters
- 1 year limited warranty
- EPA only
Reduce your log splitting time with the Swisher® 4-Way Wedge. Manufactured to fit current Swisher® branded 28 ton and 34 ton log splitters, the 4-Way Wedge slides overtop of the existing wedge to double your cutting capacity. It is used in the horizontal splitting position. Manufactured with high grade steel. Made in the USA.Learn More
*Not for use with other branded log splitters
- Motor:110 V/60 Hz
- Motor input power: 230 Watt
- Maximum speed: 3600 rpm
- Includes: Thermo overload protection
- Work Light: 15 watt
- Includes: 3 grinding wheels sizes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
Add sophisticated style to your outdoor space with the Westinghouse 3-head Black Solar Post Lamp. This elegant lamp post will add style and light to your space. The patented natural white LED lights are softly diffused through the textured shadow glass, while the high output bulbs shine brightly. The lamp stands in the middle of a decorative planter which you can fill with live plants, flowers, or seasonal decorations to suit your style.
The smooth black finish gives a classic look and will match any decor. Ever since the company's founding in 1886, Westinghouse has been a household name when it comes to electricity and electric products.
- Amorphous solar panel fixed in each head
- Classic style in black finish
- 3 section pole and planter base
- 400 MAH lithium battery included
- Beautiful textured shadow glass lenses
- High output natural white LED bulbs
- Amorphous solar panel
- 400 MAH lithium battery included
- Lights stay on up to 8 hours
- Lights charge on sunny and cloudy days
- Dimensions: 25L x 22W x 83H Inch
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with fold down sides for easy loading and unloading. Sides can also be removed if needed. Large straight pull handle for easy grip. Four (4) heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions (with Sides) 18" W x 34" L x 21 3/4" H Dimensions (without Sides) 18" W x 34" L x 13 1/2" H Weight Capacity 400 lbs. Tire Size 5" x 13" Color Green
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500 High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500 is a very versatile tool. Handles and framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500 and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Brinly 18 inch x 24 inch, 270 lb. Capacity Push/Tow Poly Lawn Roller
Lawn rollers are ideal for erasing lawn damage caused by moles and frost heave and can also help pack down loose dirt and newly sewn seed or sod for a perfect looking lawn. The Brinly 18”x24” Push/Tow roller is a very versatile roller that is small enough to maneuver in tight spaces and durable enough to tow-behind a tractor to roll larger open spaces.
Features and Benefits
- Combination push or tow behind design provides versatility for rolling tight areas and open spaces
- Heavy duty, 28 gallon (270 lb.) capacity poly roller drum will not dent or rust
- Rounded roller end caps for a smooth tractor turn without damaging the lawn
- Capacity: 28 gallons (106 L)
- Weight w/ Water: 270 lbs (122 kg)
- Fill Hole Diameter: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Thread Size: 1.5" (38 mm) NPT
- Dimensions: (D x L) 18" x 24" (457 x 610 mm)
- Rounded Ends: Yes
- Ship Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)