Lawn & Garden
Introducing the Meyer Base Line-125 spreader; it’s the perfect choice for those who want an economical, yet full-functioning, spreader for the back of their ATV vehicle. The BL-125’s low profile allows salt, calcium chloride, fertilizer and seed to disperse closer to the ground allowing better control of material output.
At the heart of the BL-125 tailgate spreader is an elevated heavy-duty electric motor built to withstand the harshest winter conditions. A fitted rubber cover seals the motor protecting it and the drive system from the elements ensuring reliable performance. A poly weather cap keeps precipitation and moisture out for clump-free spreading. The BL-125 frame features corrosion resistant gloss black powder paint for years of reliable use.
Weighing only 30 pounds, the Meyer Base Line 125 ATV Spreader arrives assembled in a box, so installation is quick and easy. The universal rear-rack mounting system allows you to attach the BL-125 spreader to the back of your ATV quickly and easily. Two poles conveniently insert into the mounting brackets and attaches with pins. Controlling the BL-125 is done from the comfort of the operator’s seat using an on/off switch with flow control. Operating the BL-125 couldn’t be easier.Learn More
The dual rotating tines on the DRT900H provide deep soil tilling on densely packed earth as well as older lawns. The DRT900H also features drive wheels with heavy tread tires for optimized grip, forward and reverse gear for easy operation and a powerful Honda engine for landowners that need reliable performance time after time.
- Power Forward and Reverse - One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Agricultural Tires - Heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil.
- Drag Bar - Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Engine Manufacturer - Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Type - GCV160
- Gross Torque - 6.9 lb-ft
- Cylinder Displacement - 160 cc
- Rotational Speed - 190 RPM
- Fuel Tank Volume - 2 qt.
- Transmission Type - Chain/Gear
- Transmission Steps Forward - 1
- Transmission Steps Reverse - 1
- Cultivator Type - Rear-Tine
- Working Width - 17"
- Working Depth - 6.5"
- Depth Adjustment Steps - 7
- Durable - Strong steel bed holds up to 1200 lbs.
- Maneuverable - Pneumatic wheels and two axle design lets you go anywhere.
- Easy Dumping - Quick release lever for easy dumping.
- Compatibility - ATV and UTV compatible.
Weight Capacity 1200 lbs. Wheels 4, Pneumatic Weight 240 lbs. Assembled Product Size 80" x 52" x 36" Model Number 45-0350
The Champion 90720 7 ton hydraulic log splitter provides heavy duty, dependable, and portable log splitting. The unit is powered by a 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine with a .9 gallon fuel tank and 1.3 gallon hydraulic oil capacity, with an automatic low oil shutdown sensor for the engine. Features a 20 second no load cycle time, adjustable stroke return, and integrated log cradle. The unit is lightweight and has 10 in. never flat wheels for easy portability.
- Horizontal operation
- 20 second no load cycle time
- 10 in. Never Flat wheels
- Lightweight for easy portability
- Fits in the bed of most trucks
- Adjustable wedge stroke
Specifications Ram Force 7 ton Operation Horizontal Wedge High strength steel Cycle Time 20 sec. (no max load) Automatic Cylinder Return Yes Hydraulic System Capacity 1.3 gal. Hydraulic Tank Capacity 0.87 gal. (3.3 L) Hydraulic Oil Type 10W AW32, ASLE H-150, ISO32 or universal hydraulic fluid or Automatic Transmission Fluid (Below 32°F) Max Log Length 20 in. (50.8 cm) Log Cradle Integrated Hitch/Towing Not to be towed Support Leg Yes Fenders No Wheel Size 10 in. (25.4 cm) Cylinder Size (dia.) 3 in. (7.5 cm) Gear Pump 2 stage Max Pressure 3000 psi Max Flow 3 gpm Control Valve Detent (auto-return) Engine 80cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV Fuel Capacity 0.4 gal. (1.5 L) Engine Oil Capacity 0.4 qt. (0.4 L) Recommended Engine Oil Type SAE 10W-30 Low Oil Shut-off Automatic - Engine Only Start Type Recoil Assembly Partially assembled Dimensions 53.1" L x 23.6" W 18.1" H Gross Weight 167.6 lbs. Net Weight 143.3 lbs.
- Optional PTO Kit will add speed and power to smaller tractors
This Log Splitter works with Category 1 or 2 tractor hitches by hooking up via the 3 point hitch and plugging into the tractors hydraulic system. Our 3-pt log splitter includes stripper plates to prevent the wood from jamming, a cast steel footplate, a built-in log cradle, a removable cutting wedge, and a sturdy ground stand for stability. Just hook-up, drive to the timber and start splitting wood.
- Can be tilted to be Vertical or Horizontal
- Does not come with hoses
- Open Center Valve
- Hitch Categories: 1 or 2
- Max Log Length: 25"
- Cylinder: 24" W/ 4" diameter
- Valve: Auto Return
- Beam Size: 6" x 9"
- Splitting Wedge: 8" High with spreader wings
- Cycle Time: 9-15 Seconds