Lawn & Garden
224cc Champion OHV Engine:
- 250 Cycles per hour
- Easily adjusts from horizontal to vertical for larger, heavier logs
- Full beam for maximum cylinder support
- integrated log cradle
- 2 in. Ball Coupler
- 16 in. DOT approved wheels
- 4 Stroke
- Single Cylinder
- Air Cooled
- Low Oil Shut-Off
- Recoil Start
- Cast Iron Sleeve for Durability
Specifications Max Log Size 23.8 in. Max Log Weight 100 lb. Cycle Time 12 seconds Hydraulic Cylinder 3.9 in. x 22.6 in. 2-Stage Pump 11 GPM Max Pressure 3600 psi Hydraulic Oil System Capacity 5 Gallon (18.9L) Hydraulic Oil Tank Capacity 4 Gallon (15.1L)
- Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP Intek Series 875 engine® for reliable power.
- 206 cc/8.75 Gross Torque Rating
- Large 26-bushel/32 cu.ft capacity holds more for fewer stops.
- 80 MPH suction provides enough power for leaves, pine needles and grass clippings.
- Versatile design fits over 40 different tractor decks (template included).
- Durable, vented hard-top design reduces dust.
- Safety shutoff prevents accidental engine start-ups.
- Weight Each: 359 lb.
- Assembled Product Size: 96" x 33" x 62"
- UPS: No
- Carton Size L x W x H: 52" x 32.5" x 45.5"
- Durable - Strong steel bed holds up to 1200 lbs.
- Maneuverable - Pneumatic wheels and two axle design lets you go anywhere.
- Easy Dumping - Quick release lever for easy dumping.
- Compatibility - ATV and UTV compatible.
Weight Capacity 1200 lbs. Wheels 4, Pneumatic Weight 240 lbs. Assembled Product Size 80" x 52" x 36" Model Number 45-0350
- Average Assembly time is under 35 minutes.
- Accomodates splitting in both horizontal and vertical position.
- Optional square log cradle for quicker, easier and safer splitting.
- Total cycle time for most models is under 15 seconds.
- Powerful trouble free kohler enfine with 2-year warranty .
- Log splitter has a limited 3-yr warranty on material/workmanship, 2-yr warranty on engine and 1-yr warranty on hydraulic components.
- 88 inches long
- 50 inches long from wheel to wheel
Specifications: Maximum Splitting Force 30 Tons Engine 196cc Kohler Maximum Log Length 26 in. Cylinder 5 in. Diameter x 24.5 in. Stroke Pump 2-Stage 14 GPM Hydraulic Capacity 8 Gallon Wedge 8 in. Harden Steel Max. System Coupler 2 in. Ball Coupler Net/Gross Weight 577LB/665LB Valve Auto-Return Cycle Time 15 Seconds Wheel 4.80-8 Filter Spin-On Replaceable
If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 44” 11.5 HP electric start Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce your mowing time. The Trailmower can easily attach to your lawn tractor or ATV and act as a wing mower, doubling your cutting width. It boasts a 44-inch cutting deck with rear discharge, and convenient single-point cutting height adjustment. The easy left-to-right adjustable offset hitch is great for mowing ditches or under low hanging trees, and no tools are required. This mower features rugged, heavy steel construction and wider tires for better flotation and stability, as well as exclusive bumper rollers that protect against damage to your trees and shrubs. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- Heavy duty 1/8" thick 44" tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Single-point cutting height adjusment of 1.5" - 4.5"
- Operating blade engage/disengage controls
- Universal articulation hitch with left to right adjustable offset
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 20 HP Kohler® Courage® Single-Cylinder Engine
- 597 CC
- Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeve
- Hydrostatic, Hand Transmission
- Fingertip Cruise Control
- 42" Deck Width
- High Vacuum Twin Blade Dec with Deck Wash System
- 6-Position Easy Adjust Deck Height Lever: from 2" to 4"
- Cast Iron Front Axle
- 18" Turning Radius
- 1.36 Gallon Fuel Tank Size
- Tool Free Fast Attach Accessories
- Tool Free Seat Adjustment: 3.5" Adjustment Range
- Accepts All Pull Behind Accessories with Drawbar Hitch
- Reccomended Yard Size: 1/2 Acre to 2 Acres
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Now you can navigate around obstacles in the yard and go where larger rider mowers cannot with the smaller 30-in cutting deck.
- 30-in cutting deck
- 10.5 Horse Power
- 6-speed gear transmission lets you set the perfect pace for mowing
- Compact size makes it easier to store in garage or shed
- Includes a rear hitch for pulling small dump carts or other lighter-weight attachments
- Mulch kit included to help put nutrients back into soil for a healthier lawn
- Optional PTO Kit will add speed and power to smaller tractors
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 22 Tons of splitting force and a 13 second cycle time. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, 2.5 gallon protected poly hydraulic tank, and a log stripper. Made in the USA!
- 6.75 Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton engine
- 22 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes cycle time
- Direct drive reduces the number of moving parts
- 2.5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank is rust resistant and protected from potential damage
- 1" machined steel compoud wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Log Cradles aid in securing logs during splitting
- Log stripper separates log from wedge if a complete split is not accomplished
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- 13 second cycle time
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Steel Components
- 8 ton splitting force
- 3.5 HP (148cc) Briggs & Stratton horizontal shaft engine
- 4 way directional control valve with kick-out
- 3” x 18” trunion mount steel cylinder
- 18” log opening
- Power to split logs up to 18” in diameter
- Reinforced steel tube rail, 4” wide x 4” tall
- .75” thick high carbon steel splitting wedge