Chemicals - Fertilizers
Lawn chemicals and lawn care fertilizers are essential in achieving a healthy lawn. Lawn chemicals help to remove and prevent weeds in your yard. Fertilizers help to replenish nutrients in the soil. The use of fertilizers will promote and maintain healthy plants.
Scotts Turf Builder with halts Crab Grass Preventer prevents crab grass all season long! Apply to a dry lawn in early spring.
- For use on established bermuda grass (non-overseeded), St. Augustine grass, centipede grass, bahia grass, zoysia grass, tall fescue, fine fescue, Kentucky blue grass, perennial rye grass, and blends of these grasses.
- Not for use on dichondra and bent grass lawns.
- Feeds for a fast green-up after winter.
- Improves lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients versus an unfed lawn.
- Coverage: 15,000 square feet.
- Fertilizer analysis: 30-0-4
The Meyer Hotshot-85 is an economical professional-grade walk-behind spreader that includes standard features that are options on many competitive models. The Hotshot-85 is easy to maneuver and built to handle the extreme conditions of year-round use.
Professional performance features include a rust proof polyethylene hopper, durable carbon steel frame, convenient flow controller, and poly spread plate that delivers a 10-foot spread width. The custom-fit, see-through hopper cover keeps the material inside dry. Features corrosion-proof poly hopper and carbon steel frame.
The Hotshot-85 is designed to hold 85 pounds of bagged rock salt or free flowing granular material including top-dress sand, ice melt, limestone and fertilizer, all at a price that will fit your budget. You won't find a more affordable full-featured all-season performer than the Meyer Hotshot-85.Learn More