Chemicals - Fertilizers
Lawn chemicals and lawn care fertilizers are essential in achieving a healthy lawn. Lawn chemicals help to remove and prevent weeds in your yard. Fertilizers help to replenish nutrients in the soil. The use of fertilizers will promote and maintain healthy plants.
Scotts Turf Builder with halts Crab Grass Preventer prevents crab grass all season long! Apply to a dry lawn in early spring.
- For use on established bermuda grass (non-overseeded), St. Augustine grass, centipede grass, bahia grass, zoysia grass, tall fescue, fine fescue, Kentucky blue grass, perennial rye grass, and blends of these grasses.
- Not for use on dichondra and bent grass lawns.
- Feeds for a fast green-up after winter.
- Improves lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients versus an unfed lawn.
- Coverage: 15,000 square feet.
- Fertilizer analysis: 30-0-4