Find a great selection of gardening equipment, including sprayers, garden hoses, wheelbarrows and more.
- Ideal for commercial or industrial use
- Insulated molded grip for spraying hot or cold water
- Brass head insert for maximum resistance to extremely hot water
- Solid brass valve stem with permanent adjusting nut
- Hold-open clip for continuous spraying
- Rust resistant stainless steel spring
- Self-adjusting "duck" packing for lifetime leak proof seal
- Repairs 5/8-inch garden hoses.
- Ergonomic soft grip sleeves.
- Durable metal body and collar.
- No tools required
Swashbucklers preferred the side-sword. The swashbuckling gardener's weapon of choice is the Big Grip Multi-Purpose Planting Tool. Four tools in one. Slices through sod, digs out dandelions, carves through bags of soil, transports and transplants. The big grip is sturdy and comfortable, giving you rapier-like control. The heat-treated blade is sturdy enough to withstand a beating. It's the first tool out of the shed and the last to be put away for the next battle.
- 4 in 1 tool: Trowel, Bag Opener, Weeder, Sod Cutter
- Serrated edge to cut through roots or other tough material
- Trowel blade for weeding or planting
- Sharp heat treated carbon steel blade cuts through the ground easier
- Coated metal blade resists rust
- Large hang hole for easy storage
- Lifetime warranty
This 25ft Heated Hose from Pirit will solve all winter hose problems. Keep water flowing all winter long and don't worry about busted hoses any more. A hose that works in below-freezing temperatures. Maintain a water line 24/7 throughout the winter or use for periodic tasks. No more lugging water buckets. No more draining hoses.
- Drinking Water Safe.
- Thermostatically controlled
- Made with durable 150 psi PVC and quality nickel-Plated Brass fittings
- Tested to minus 42° Fahrenheit (minus 41° Celsius.)
- Works with standard 110V GFCI outlet.
- 25' (5/8" inner diameter) 180 watts 1.5 amps, 120volts, 60 hertz