Find a great selection of gardening equipment, including sprayers, garden hoses, wheelbarrows and more.
A product so unique it was granted a U.S. Patent. Leaf Scoops are poly discs which are worn on your hands like mittens. Tine ends allow you to totally pick up pile residue, solid panels prevent small objects (i.e. acorns) from being missed. A big favorite in Pine tree area - no needles stuck in your hands or gloves, as well as handling the messy job of picking up wet leaves in rainy climates. Like having 10 hands on each arm.Learn More
It's all about rhythm. Force it into the wood and you'll jam your saw, Just let the blade do its work and you can easily cut through a 12 inch log in under a minute. Lightweight and super sharp, smaller saws like this 21 inch can be handy for brushing and pruning. The wheelbarrow fills quickly.Product Features
- Hardened carbon steel blade with rust inhibitor
- Safety tension lever for added control
- Lightweight tubular steel frame
- Blade length-21 inches
- Replacement blade available-7025
- Lifetime warranty
- 5-position dial with 7 spray patterns. Full action (cone, sharp steam, full flow); gentle shower; jet; flood; mist.
- Hold-open clip for continuous spraying.
- Rust resistant stainless steel spring. Self-adjusting "duck" packing for lifetime leakproof seal.
- Impact resistant, rustproof polymer construction.
- Made in USA.
- For use with the Earthway Precision Garden Seeder 1001B.
- Replacement belt.
- 7.225” ID x .265” GARDEN SEEDER SQ BELT